Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Oh sure just fling gas and rocks all over the nice clean universe I’m sure someone will be by to clean it up

Lazy is what it is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 45 minutes!
Sloppy Joe and Meatball Ron da Sandwich folks

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

lmfao wb sir

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/SollenbergerRC/status/1635625393502801921

Kloster—a self-described “raging misogynist” who was hired in Gaetz’s D.C. office last month—is a prolific tweeter. He seems to find a particular thrill in controversy, which he often folds into his brand of “new right” contrarian conservatism.

But Kloster’s online rhetoric frequently veers from controversial into off-putting, offensive, and outright bizarre. And he hasn’t let his employment in Congress get in the way.

Last month, Kloster tweeted, “You know what I need? I need a woman who looks like she got punched.”

That post came in reply to a woman’s tweet, which read, “Any good guy will date you just as long as you’re sweet and normal and happy and the way you look and dress doesn’t embarrass him. You don’t need lip injections.”

Kloster currently faces a charge for assault that causes bodily injury against a family member, according to court records in Collin County, Texas. The class A misdemeanor carries a maximum sentence of a year in jail and a $4,000 fine, as long as the defendant has no previous domestic violence charges.

The punched woman tweet was still up as of Monday afternoon. But because Kloster has a history of deleting tweets in response to media inquiries, we archived it, along with the other charming tweets mentioned in this article. After The Daily Beast contacted Kloster, he began deleting those posts. (A screenshot of Kloster’s bestiality comment is available here.)

Two days after that post—perhaps to clear up any confusion—Kloster tweeted that he’s a “raging misogynist.”

“I’m 100% women respecter precisely because I’m a raging misogynist. I’m so kind you’ll want to kill yourself and die, which is the goal,” Kloster posted. (Deleted and archived.) He followed that up with the reply, “And I never miss a gyn.” (Deleted and archived.)

Kloster was apparently tackling a broad range of subjects that day. He also tweeted that “slavery was voluntary.” (Deleted and archived.)

“(1) slaves did everything (2) white ppl didn’t free the slaves,” Kloster wrote. “Conclusion: slavery was voluntary.”

(That came as a reply to his own tweet (deleted and archived) which read, “If slavery was so important why did the south lose.”
That tweet itself quoted a post from white supremacist collaborator Jack Posobiec, who was critiquing a scene denouncing slavery from the Disney animated series The Proud Family.)

Lest his point go lost, a week later Kloster wrote—this time seemingly unprompted—that “slaves owe us reparations.”

“Slaves built america. Therefore,,, Slaves owe us reparations,” he tweeted. (Deleted and archived.)

Kloster—a graduate of New York University School of Law and a former clerk with the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals—is hardly a political neophyte. The bios on his Federalist Society contributor page and an official government site tout the positions he held in Donald Trump’s administration, including posts as associate director in the White House Office of Presidential Personnel and deputy general counsel in the Office of Personnel Management, where he was eventually promoted to acting general counsel.

President Joe Biden quickly ousted Kloster from his holdover Trump-appointed sinecure at the Administrative Conference of the United States.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
cafeteria room talk

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
tump visualizes his rivals as food, mere calories

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

angerbeet posted:

Oh sure just fling gas and rocks all over the nice clean universe I’m sure someone will be by to clean it up

Lazy is what it is

what does it care about a mess
it'll be dead

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
Bad news. With Reddit down I'm gonna have to make my bad posts here, in addition to the good ones you're used to seeing from me

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

tacodaemon posted:

https://twitter.com/SollenbergerRC/status/1635625393502801921

Kloster—a self-described “raging misogynist” who was hired in Gaetz’s D.C. office last month—is a prolific tweeter. He seems to find a particular thrill in controversy, which he often folds into his brand of “new right” contrarian conservatism.

But Kloster’s online rhetoric frequently veers from controversial into off-putting, offensive, and outright bizarre. And he hasn’t let his employment in Congress get in the way.

Last month, Kloster tweeted, “You know what I need? I need a woman who looks like she got punched.”

That post came in reply to a woman’s tweet, which read, “Any good guy will date you just as long as you’re sweet and normal and happy and the way you look and dress doesn’t embarrass him. You don’t need lip injections.”

Kloster currently faces a charge for assault that causes bodily injury against a family member, according to court records in Collin County, Texas. The class A misdemeanor carries a maximum sentence of a year in jail and a $4,000 fine, as long as the defendant has no previous domestic violence charges.

The punched woman tweet was still up as of Monday afternoon. But because Kloster has a history of deleting tweets in response to media inquiries, we archived it, along with the other charming tweets mentioned in this article. After The Daily Beast contacted Kloster, he began deleting those posts. (A screenshot of Kloster’s bestiality comment is available here.)

Two days after that post—perhaps to clear up any confusion—Kloster tweeted that he’s a “raging misogynist.”

“I’m 100% women respecter precisely because I’m a raging misogynist. I’m so kind you’ll want to kill yourself and die, which is the goal,” Kloster posted. (Deleted and archived.) He followed that up with the reply, “And I never miss a gyn.” (Deleted and archived.)

Kloster was apparently tackling a broad range of subjects that day. He also tweeted that “slavery was voluntary.” (Deleted and archived.)

“(1) slaves did everything (2) white ppl didn’t free the slaves,” Kloster wrote. “Conclusion: slavery was voluntary.”

(That came as a reply to his own tweet (deleted and archived) which read, “If slavery was so important why did the south lose.”
That tweet itself quoted a post from white supremacist collaborator Jack Posobiec, who was critiquing a scene denouncing slavery from the Disney animated series The Proud Family.)

Lest his point go lost, a week later Kloster wrote—this time seemingly unprompted—that “slaves owe us reparations.”

“Slaves built america. Therefore,,, Slaves owe us reparations,” he tweeted. (Deleted and archived.)

Kloster—a graduate of New York University School of Law and a former clerk with the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals—is hardly a political neophyte. The bios on his Federalist Society contributor page and an official government site tout the positions he held in Donald Trump’s administration, including posts as associate director in the White House Office of Presidential Personnel and deputy general counsel in the Office of Personnel Management, where he was eventually promoted to acting general counsel.

President Joe Biden quickly ousted Kloster from his holdover Trump-appointed sinecure at the Administrative Conference of the United States.

These people aren't worthy of existing in society.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/AFLCIO/status/1635757324345257986?s=20
:toot:

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
I think trums tasted human meat, definitely

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

:gonk:

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

he eats mcdonalds of course he has

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

if he did he barely did, like touched the tip of his tongue to it.
He's a very squeamish guy

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

The cosmos is tired of this poo poo and so am i

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

that's not cool or breathtaking, starts only do this when they're dying

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Nobody wants the right to work anymore

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Wrex Ruckus posted:

that's not cool or breathtaking, starts only do this when they're dying

:discourse:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

ah the joys of Elon Twitter

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

no ring

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

tacodaemon posted:

here have a terf image macro

they think this is so witty

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
yeah I think he got really amped about it and all dressed up and went down to the eyes wide shut mansion and everything and it all just had enough ritual and when he learned he couldn't brag about it I bet that really took the wind out of the old tumpers sails

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

CaptainBeefart posted:

These people aren't worthy of existing in society.

we sure have come a long way in the 17 years since the "macaca" thing helped sink George Allen's senate reëlection bid

if it happened nowadays the macaca thing would have Fox News setting him up as the next GOP presidential sure thing

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

thanks to whomever gave me back my av

did anyone take credit for the transphobic av/redtext spree

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

what does it care about a mess
it'll be dead

Well we’re gonna need a bigger broom

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/JuliusGoat/status/1635763526957518848

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Filthy Hans posted:

thanks to whomever gave me back my av

did anyone take credit for the transphobic av/redtext spree

it turns out i had a tab open somewhere in my 999 tabs that had ur av still loaded so i snagged the URL from that :cheersdoge:

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Okay I'll stop now I swear

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life

God I wish this was me.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

17 senate dems voted to repeal those measures or does that not matter

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Korean Boomhauer posted:

it turns out i had a tab open somewhere in my 999 tabs that had ur av still loaded so i snagged the URL from that :cheersdoge:

how can you afford that much ram

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
i don't think trimp would eat a man for nourishment or even for the experience as per the gourmand, but rather would do so to bind the soul of the consumed to his will forever in hell

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

:gizz:

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
they’re turning the fricken frogs woke!

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Korean Boomhauer posted:

:hf: although I'm a weirdo who doesn't like having more than 4 or 5 tabs open at once

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Consummate Professional posted:

they’re turning the fricken frogs woke!

what happened in France

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

that Josh Mandel weirdo who was somehow even crazier than J.D. Vance in last year's Ohio senate primary already said "transies" at least once on his twitter

I remember how Mandel even made Trump's skin crawl, he was so bad

https://twitter.com/the_meghaning/status/1635697468196151301

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Glumwheels posted:

17 senate dems voted to repeal those measures or does that not matter

Remembering what dems voted for is regressive