Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Coasterphreak posted:

To be fair, sandwiches are a lot more calorie dense than most people realize. Also cured pork products have a ton of sodium in them, and (for example) Jimmy Johns bread has a ton of sugar in it. A 16 inch sub there can easily break 2000 calories.

Maybe if Jimmy John wasn’t so concerned about having their kitchen staff be 45% women, 1 black, 1 LGBTQ+ and two veterans then they’d stop dumping sugar all over my sandwiches and i wouldn’t have diabetes. I’m not saying 12 white men would have avoided this mess, but the company may have been distracted by diversity demands.

pantslesswithwolves fucked around with this message at 23:53 on Mar 14, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrong Theory
Aug 27, 2005

Satellite from days of old, lead me to your access code

pantslesswithwolves posted:

Maybe if Jimmy John wasn’t so concerned about having their kitchen staff be 45% women, 1 black, 1 LGBTQ+ and two veterans then they’d stop dumping sugar all over my sandwiches and i wouldn’t have diabetes.

Found the two veterans:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtUqpOTbn4g&t=214s

Don't know why it was demonizing sandwiches, other than it is a staple of the :911: diet. The entire argument it's making could be applied to the entirety of the Standard American Diet (SAD, yes that's actually the acronym used). I have largely moved away from the wonderbread/sponge cake to bakery breads when I need it. But I also live around a lot of Italian bakeries so it would be a crime not to buy from them. The mob would come after me. I do love smoked meats though so bring on that butt cancer I guess.

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.
Lol buddy have I got news for you (the franchise I worked at was staffed mostly by females, but oddly all of the upper management was Christian white men, go figure)

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

orange juche posted:

Get the coordinates wrong or have a failure of your airbrake and parachute system, and your Amazon package delivery doesn't land on your porch, it obliterates your house.

You just hate Disruptors.

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.
Also I got to see a mil drone fly over while I was on break today. Pretty cool.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

Sandwiches are well and good, but like most things Americans could stand to eat smaller ones with more vegetables. It’s the same poo poo as beef, you don’t have to be a vegan but for like 98% of the population less red meat would lead to better health outcomes.

You do you, but going into old age with metabolic syndrome sucks a lot more than without.

So what you're saying is I should eat more banh mi. Done.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
Climate Change Policy dot Metaphor

https://twitter.com/eade_bengard/status/1635680333889777667?s=46&t=fppHBZSlD4AbSz5pJxjFMQ

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?
Folks, please recalibrate your sarcasm detectors before hitting the report button.

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
I think that MBAs are useful, in case you are looking for an answer to the question of "Is lightpole a total fucking idiot".

I think of the central valley table grape and nut farmers wife having a slightly racist conversation about her families hired help taking a quick detour into bitching about an extreme downdraft that happened and knocked a couple rows of trees over, costing $50k+. They are easily trying to save over $100k most likely considering trees take x years to mature. So 3 <10k work trucks doesn't even register.

Edit: Someone has dishonored their posting by reporting?????

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

No pollution here folks.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

lightpole posted:

I think of the central valley table grape and nut farmers wife having a slightly racist conversation about her families hired help taking a quick detour into bitching about an extreme downdraft that happened and knocked a couple rows of trees over, costing $50k+. They are easily trying to save over $100k most likely considering trees take x years to mature. So 3 <10k work trucks doesn't even register.

Edit: Someone has dishonored their posting by reporting?????

It’s very on brand that the interim “solution” to unsustainable farming getting wrecked by the environment is reactively buying complex machines in crisis, trashing them, and letting their hazmat flow into said unsustainable farming. With no clear outcome that this is even going to work in the short term, much less long.

A little metaphor for our approach to climate.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

It’s just the lord trying to fix the congress created dust bowl

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Tiny Timbs posted:

It’s just the lord trying to fix the congress created dust bowl

Water rights in CA proceeded the dust bowl.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

‘WSJ’ is literally an anagram of ‘SJW’.

Wake up, sheeple!

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
reporting posts, much like using the ignore button, is the cowards way

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

maffew buildings posted:

USER REPORTED FOR TRUTH

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

maffew buildings posted:

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

maffew buildings posted:

I reported this post with the reason "I am a coward"

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

McNally posted:

Folks, please recalibrate your sarcasm detectors before hitting the report button.

Post the report.

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020
The lance corporal mafia omerta has been broken

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

FrozenVent posted:

Post the report.

Someone got mad at pantslesswithwolves' S-tier snipe, didn't they. :allears:

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

A.o.D. posted:

So what you're saying is I should eat more banh mi. Done.

I have cut carbs almost entirely out of my diet and missed Banh Mi. Then my coworker mentioned a Banh Mi salad recipe she saw and i'm slapping myself on the forehead for not thinking of just yeeting banh mi stuff onto arugala or kale or something and eating that.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Weaponizing the cops against your posting enemies is just smart tactics.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mt8uLveDY24

look at brian david gilbert discover spam musubi, and also, soup pizza

orange juche fucked around with this message at 03:54 on Mar 15, 2023

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
I think that MBAs are useful, in case you are looking for an answer to the question of "Is lightpole a total fucking idiot".

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Weaponizing the cops against your posting enemies is just smart tactics.

For weak posters

Sway public opinion and crush your posting enemies and fascist posting police with good posts. Bring honor on your posting and shower bad posters with shame.

Ganbatte poster-san!

lightpole fucked around with this message at 05:06 on Mar 15, 2023

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

lightpole posted:

For weak posters

Sway public opinion and crush your posting enemies and fascist posting police with good posts. Bring honor on your posting and shower bad posters with shame.

Ganbattai poster-san!

aint no one got time for that

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Oh, first it’s “Gavin is wasting our water.”
Now it’s “Oh bloo bloo bloo, that’s too much water.”

These farmers can never be satisfied. :rolleyes:

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
CONGRESS CREATED
WATER WORLD

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

From AI, too good not to share in context.

Powershift posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Naramyth
Jan 22, 2009

Australia cares about cunts. Including this one.

That Works posted:

From AI, too good not to share in context.

an unjust probe

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Naramyth posted:

an unjust probe

Sixers aren’t real probes.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Never, ever, ever gently caress with the Postal Inspection Service. They don't forget.

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1636015454014656512?t=TrqF0-e_-77enrP5E2lvAA&s=19

https://twitter.com/peltzmadeline/status/1636016060796219393?t=59prFzI5PTTJIM59KJrb4g&s=19

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Naramyth posted:

an unjust probe

Nah its so good everyones quoting it and getting sixers for fun to memorialize.

AI does this don't ask me why

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Sad that Mexico war drums didn't get attention Graham now wants to shoot Russians.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1635810523534045190

e: lol
https://twitter.com/craignewman/status/1635812327332233216?s=20

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Actually I think he’d ask six times who the gentleman speaking to him was and then get distracted by lunch

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Just ask his Wife, since that's what he did.

What would George Washington do?
What would Herbert Hoover do?
What would Brian Boytano do?

gently caress that guy. I love chicken hawk fucks who are always eager to get my kid killed.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

That Works posted:

Sad that Mexico war drums didn't get attention Graham now wants to shoot Russians.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1635810523534045190

e: lol
https://twitter.com/craignewman/status/1635812327332233216?s=20

The Russians shot down a civilian airliner killing a sitting Congressman and Ronnie didn’t start a war so gently caress you you pathetic pilot fish.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Stultus Maximus posted:

The Russians shot down a civilian airliner killing a sitting Congressman and Ronnie didn’t start a war so gently caress you you pathetic pilot fish.

How quickly we forget KAL 007

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

bulletsponge13 posted:

Just ask his Wife's astrologer, since that's what he did.

ftfy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

bulletsponge13 posted:

Just ask his Wife, since that's what he did.

What would George Washington do?
What would Herbert Hoover do?
What would Brian Boytano do?

gently caress that guy. I love chicken hawk fucks who are always eager to get my kid killed.

One of these is NOT like the others