Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
If you don't have someone peeling your grapes you should probably just dig a grave right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Cocaine Bear posted:

You're challenging a bunch of tiny babies to a fight? These itsy children can't even handle the edible skin on fruit, and you want them to do violence? Grow up.

Well that's what makes the fight funny

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
When I was a little kid my mum would cut up peaches for me but first she would peel the entire thing in a single unbroken spiral so that I could eat the peel separately.

Nectarines too.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Speleothing posted:

I'm sitting here trying to imagine the amount of effort that would go into peeling a peach and can't see the benefit at all.

https://youtu.be/CbwmOtJFJF0

AndreTheGiantBoned
Oct 28, 2010

Waffle! posted:

I thought Zootopia was alri- waitaminute...

I was hoping someone else would ask... what is the deal?

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

GABA ghoul posted:

I was 19 when I first discovered that there are people out there who eat kiwis together with the skin. Just biting into them them like they are an onion. With zero hesitation or shame. I still haven't fully recovered from the shock.

it's good though

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

AndreTheGiantBoned posted:

It is a reference to the news image of the lady cop who hosed multiple coworkers.

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

I'm a picture framer and this is causing me psychic damage

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

AndreTheGiantBoned posted:

It's a bunch of pigs dressing up as other animals.

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006
That lady cop later went on to sue the department, claiming she was 'groomed' by her superiors.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

While a stupid defense, the worse part is I keep seeing vids and commentaries taking a little too much joy in talking about how she was obviously lying and just loved to sit on pork sticks

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Couldn’t care less about her choice in a Friday night’s activity but just lol at them blaming each other. Better her than some poor prostitute forced into it like the usual story of police sex parties.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
She's gotten a lot more cops fired than I have. She's a true comrade.

Delzuma
Dec 4, 2004

I occasionally eat peanuts, shells and all. After all that's where the flavor is.

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

And yet, she still willingly became a cop, and therefore is definitely a bastard.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

On one hand, gently caress cops.

I only have one hand.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

seance snacks posted:

Best life hack, eating kiwis with the shell on. It’s free fiber and a nice little to-go container :getin:

The feathers tickle my throat though

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
I must live in a internet black hole because this is the first time I'm hearing of the sex cop fiasco and apparent meme.

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA

Hollismason posted:

I must live in a internet black hole because this is the first time I'm hearing of the sex cop fiasco and apparent meme.
I do not remember what happened but it definitely blew over so fast that the next big thing for bored sad people to post about had already hit before I heard about it. I literally learned about it in a sense by someone posting a picture of the woman's face and saying I AM SICK OF THIS BEING ALL I SEE and I was like "??? is this your breakup post?"

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.

seance snacks posted:

Best life hack, eating kiwis with the shell on. It’s free fiber and a nice little to-go container :getin:

Also true.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

seance snacks posted:

Nice to meet you Mr. Dan Halen.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

AlmightyBob posted:

hahah i didnt even notice that until you mentioned it. lol

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

what kind of weird titty baby are you that you wont eat a kiwi with the skin on? imagine going hog on some balls but it's better and that's a kiwi. where's the problem? :shrug:

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

well for a start, it's a critically endangered bird

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Hannibal in New Zealand posted:

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
I'm not impressed until I see someone eating clams and crabs with the shells on.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Mister Speaker posted:

I'm not impressed until I see someone eating clams and crabs with the shells on.

Soft shell crab is a thing.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Mister Speaker posted:

those soft things? It's like none of you even grew up gnawing through a breakfast coconut like normal kids?

like what the hell do you all even eat!!!

Tad Naff
Jul 8, 2004

I told you you'd be sorry buying an emoticon, but no, you were hung over. Well look at you now. It's not catching on at all!
:backtowork:
The thing about peaches is you have to get through all that sticky pulp stuff to get to the crunchy center

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
If you ever live to be like 120 years old and anyone asks what the secret is to good health and longevity you should gently caress with them by saying something weird, like that you eat a pinecone first thing every morning.

Archonet
Mar 12, 2022

it is time to boogie

Mister Speaker posted:

If you ever live to be like 120 years old and anyone asks what the secret is to good health and longevity you should gently caress with them by saying something weird, like that you eat a pinecone first thing every morning.

No no, what you do is you refuse to tell anyone your "secret", and then on your deathbed, claim you'd made an elixir for life and beg to be given more. And if you can time it just right, keel over dead as you're telling them the supposed ingredients.

They'll be talking of you for a while after that, I reckon.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

AlmightyBob posted:

If it makes you feel any better those aren't really 'framed' per se, it's just posters squished behind a piece of plexi.

Crab Dad posted:

Soft shell crab is a thing.

Post/username/avatar combo... worrying :ohdear:

dr_rat posted:

those soft things? It's like none of you even grew up gnawing through a breakfast coconut like normal kids?

like what the hell do you all even eat!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQU6o4ooL5E

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Mister Speaker posted:

There was some Bear Grylls island survival challenge thing with a bunch of poms left on a tropical island to fend for themselves where they did just this. They were having trouble getting calories in and the tiny crabs they were catching were too hard to shell so people were just munching down on them and gave up on really chewing because it was wrecking their teeth.

It turns out that the crab shell that grinds your teeth down is even more punishing on your intestinal tract as the shell does not dissolve in your stomach acid.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Stiff upper lip as I pass a golf ball sized stool composed of nothing but masticated crab shells out my tender british button

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
That's so disgusting. I'm the type of person who will basically lose it if I even crunch down on a tiny little piece of eggshell in my breakfast.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

:3:

Inceltown posted:

It turns out that the crab shell that grinds your teeth down is even more punishing on your intestinal tract as the shell does not dissolve in your stomach acid.

:stonk:

Sometimes you need a sprinkling of bless for the curse to hit right

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Mister Speaker posted:

That's so disgusting. I'm the type of person who will basically lose it if I even crunch down on a tiny little piece of eggshell in my breakfast.

...am I the only person who has their eggs crunchy style?

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

Mister Speaker posted:

Better stay away from big Lenny then...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZbgJJ6WRMU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

Inceltown posted:

I am picturing someone dry swallowing a whole tiny crab and then a few hours later making GBS threads out a whole tiny crab and it scurrying off