Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

Louisgod posted:

anybody who doesn't immediately remove his robe and put Jesus into some sexy supermodel poses on the cross doesn't deserve this figure.

e: Wrap him in some rainbow scarves for good measure.

I’m hoping he’s big enough to ride in with my mythic legions four horsemen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

S.W.O.R.D. Agent
Apr 30, 2012

gregday posted:

Why would the utility belt not be yellow anymore?

:mad:

It was never yellow according to the suit designer. I'll see if I can dig up a post where he talked about the color and how the lighting effected how it looked.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

BATMAN™
THE FLASH™

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

A new wave of Cosmic Legions will go up for preorder at the end of March.

https://twitter.com/toynewsinterna1/status/1632736050983608322

S.W.O.R.D. Agent
Apr 30, 2012

gregday posted:

Here's the post I was looking for: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnKw1LHBRJb/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y%3D

Take that info for whatever it's worth.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Joe Fisto posted:

Samus is gone, sorry

Thank you for checking!

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

What it says there is depending on lighting it looks more yellow or more brassy gold. So there's basically a slight shift from one shade of yellow to another (pics are included in the link) but it's not like it's secretly purple or something, it's a yellowish-gold belt. In the promo pics of the McFarlane Batman based on the '89 suit, his belt is black, so it looks wrong.

Anyway, a quick dry brush with some model paint will fix that right up.

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

gregday posted:

And why are the accessories silver?

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
Batmobile is up at BBTS, 70 bucks.

Good view of how big it is

https://twitter.com/mcfarlanetoys/status/1636035778685046784?s=46&t=2Vl5mZOAuXyv2LbW1v-6cQ

Joe Fisto fucked around with this message at 17:13 on Mar 15, 2023

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Louisgod posted:

Xeno I think a WM near me may have a spare Samus still on the shelves so hit me up if Joe doesn’t find it (though it looks like he did!)

Just sent you a PM!

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Cheaper at Amazon

https://twitter.com/preterniadotcom/status/1636043344697606158?s=46&t=2Vl5mZOAuXyv2LbW1v-6cQ

Also:

https://twitter.com/preterniadotcom/status/1636042385644765184?s=46&t=2Vl5mZOAuXyv2LbW1v-6cQ

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.
Meh, I'd rather have a new Batmobile and the OG Batwing than the OG Batmobile and a new Batwing.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Oh, Batman is played by Chris Pine/Val Kilmer in this one.

https://twitter.com/preterniadotcom/status/1636041591084269571

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Xenomrph posted:

Just sent you a PM!

Well lucky you, checked WM a bit ago and the lone Samus was still there, sending you a pm soon. epsilon, responded to you and will absolutely still keep an eye out.

e: also as a general message, go buy Prime Remastered, they made an already perfect game even more perfect somehow.

Louisgod fucked around with this message at 18:38 on Mar 15, 2023

epsilon
Oct 31, 2001

Louisgod posted:

Well lucky you, checked WM a bit ago and the lone Samus was still there, sending you a pm soon. epsilon, responded to you and will absolutely still keep an eye out.

e: also as a general message, go buy Prime Remastered, they made an already perfect game even more perfect somehow.

Thank you so much! I do have a copy of Prime Remastered, I was lucky enough to get one on the first round

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Preordered the batmobile at GameStop bc Amazon and BBTS were sold out

But the unmasked Keaton lmao

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006

The_Doctor posted:

Oh, Batman is played by Chris Pine/Val Kilmer in this one.

https://twitter.com/preterniadotcom/status/1636041591084269571

I was thinking Lost Boys-era Kiefer Sutherland.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Louisgod posted:

I bought Prime Remastered digitally and actually just beat it the other day :hfive:

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

I like Todd's unabashed quantity of batmans over quality batmans stance.

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.
lmao he looks like he's wearing a Bat medal, just won the Bat Olympics or some poo poo

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
I appreciate how Todd has a gimmick of releasing the same figure but maskless instead of just, y'know, including a swappable maskless head in with the original figure.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

I knew the batmanmobile was popular but goddamn.

Also, the unmasked toy looks like a mix of Keaton and Kilmer. The flash merged them!

boy the dark flash looks like poo poo. Did the show set the precedent where the flash always has to fight an evil flash?

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

I got the Snake Predator figure in the mail from EE today, meaning the Lost Predators are finally complete.

Edit— happy Prednesday

Xenomrph fucked around with this message at 22:41 on Mar 15, 2023

gregday
May 23, 2003

That batwing design is rear end.

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

Looks like that Batmobile sold out everywhere immediately. I trust they will up the production numbers and it will eventually be available again, but that's nuts.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Got a figure I've been eyeing for so long, it apparently became sold out everywhere before I decided to get it! Thankfully, I found someone looking to sell theirs on Facebook Marketplace for nearly half off its original price, because it's missing one accessory.

Asmus Gandalf the Grey!

Really stunning figure in person. This is my first time playing around with a figure with rooted hair. I feel like my posing is almost not doing the man justice, I'll have to play around a bit more.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer

Joe Fisto posted:

I knew the batmanmobile was popular but goddamn.

Also, the unmasked toy looks like a mix of Keaton and Kilmer. The flash merged them!

boy the dark flash looks like poo poo. Did the show set the precedent where the flash always has to fight an evil flash?

Nah...

Reverse flash is his main antagonist. Otherwise it's a bogan who throws boomerangs or a guy with a cold gun, or another guy with a heat gun, or ANOTHER guy with a weird mirror gun. A speedy guy is at least a threat to him logistically.

The one thing I really like about Keaton's Batman is he looks like he enjoys beating the hell out of criminals. Yea, he's got issues because of crime alley and whatnot, but he has a bit of joy in his life when he lands in the middle of a gang and just kicks the poo poo out of em.

I never got that vibe from Affleck. His was more of a militant mission kinda vibe, like he's not enjoying wrecking people but he's angry cause HE IS THE NIGHT or whatever.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander fucked around with this message at 04:36 on Mar 16, 2023

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Pulse Joes and Transformers https://hasbropulse.com/collections/partner-exclusives

https://twitter.com/preterniadotcom/status/1636365802273140736?s=20

https://twitter.com/preterniadotcom/status/1636364847326609408?s=20

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
Went to Forbidden Planet comic store in NYC recently and it was a blast looking at the figures. Good price points too.

The post above reminded me of the nostalgia packaging I saw.

There was a ton of fun sub $10 he-man toys there too.

My kid got zombie iron man, and started complaining about the wrist joint and head articulation right away lol.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Welp, pulse preorders for the range vipers sold out.

Here's hoping they appear elsewhere.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

DJ Fuckboy Supreme posted:

They look to still be up at Walmart

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Joe Fisto posted:

I know :( they don't ship to Canada lol

Thanks though!

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Get a po box over the border like all the good Canadians!

And if you don't live close to the border, move close to the border like all the good Canadians!

Der-Wreck
Feb 13, 2006
Friday nights are for Wapner!

AxGrap posted:

The post above reminded me of the nostalgia packaging I saw.

I have this fig and it’s great. I love the retro packaging. I think it’s a perfect War Machine because of the insane amount of accessories and weapons he comes with.

I also have the retro iron man with Proton Cannon and that’s fully done in retro packaging too! Even the little case for the proton cannon is all retro style.

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

Joe Fisto posted:

Just this second I put in an order for two Range Vipers on Walmart and, as far as I know, it worked.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

I know :( they don't ship to Canada lol

Thanks though!

Fuckers!

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Der-Wreck posted:

I also have the retro iron man with Proton Cannon and that’s fully done in retro packaging too! Even the little case for the proton cannon is all retro style.

I actually just put in an order for that figure as part of Pulse’s warehouse sale!

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Those retro Transformers look really rad - shame about that price. :lol:

Aphrodite posted:

Get a po box over the border like all the good Canadians!

And if you don't live close to the border, move close to the border like all the good Canadians!

That or here in Manitoba we have a service that will actually go down and get it for you from those border places, haha. It's an extra $50 but that covers some of the gas!

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.

Cripes, they (and Big Ben) sold out on the Pulse UK store already too. Kinda surprised honestly, thought it would take a few days at least, not under 3 hours wtf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund
I managed to get 2 Range and BB A from Walmart, but yeah, would ideally like 4 of the Vipers. Here's hoping pulse gets more later since there are no Walmarts in NYC.