Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

Louisgod posted:

fun story time: my 10 year old came out to me as gay last week and I sat her down and told her how proud of her I am, that she's entitled to love anybody she wants, and if anybody gives her a hard time about it to send them my way and I'll kick their rear end. she was understandably nervous about telling me but I'm nothing but happy that she did. I've suspected for a bit since she insisted on me signing a form letting her join an Pride Club at her school, and how she likes to read gay/lesbian graphic novels for kids (which I wholeheartedly buy if she asks). she got her own kids phone yesterday and texted me this cute message a bit ago.

kids are cool and any parent who doesn't just instinctually support their kids are monstrous pieces of poo poo

:3: this is amazing good for her and good for you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

Louisgod posted:

fun story time: my 10 year old came out to me as gay last week and I sat her down and told her how proud of her I am, that she's entitled to love anybody she wants, and if anybody gives her a hard time about it to send them my way and I'll kick their rear end. she was understandably nervous about telling me but I'm nothing but happy that she did. I've suspected for a bit since she insisted on me signing a form letting her join an Pride Club at her school, and how she likes to read gay/lesbian graphic novels for kids (which I wholeheartedly buy if she asks). she got her own kids phone yesterday and texted me this cute message a bit ago.

kids are cool and any parent who doesn't just instinctually support their kids are monstrous pieces of poo poo

i'm not crying you're crying shut up

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Dating at 10 years old tho?

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Asproigerosis posted:

:getout:

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Louisgod posted:

aww, you are a good dad.
my kid doesn't quite seem to know how they want to be yet (they will be 13 soon) but we are keeping all options open and not trying to force anything while being supportive as we can as they find out who they are.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

:yooge: "I'm gonna teach you to be a better loser. You can't help that you were born hosed up!"

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Asproigerosis posted:

lmao

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Please don't put in the paper that I'm mad I wasn't dating at 10 years old

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

the new spacesuits can livestream! thanks for the donation SpaceLover69

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

10 year olds should be playing minecraft

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

here's some good vids on moon suit engineering

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AF3cE6Io_O0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0k9wIsKKgqo

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

Asproigerosis posted:

Please don't put in the paper that I'm mad I wasn't dating at 10 years old

lol bless your heart (non-pejorative form)

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Asproigerosis posted:

tell me you've never had an elementary school gf/bf without telling me you've never had an elementary school gf/bf

BONGHITZ posted:

10 year olds should be playing minecraft

after harassing both my kids about how whenever they start a new minecraft world they do creative they finally started a new world on survival and have kept at it for a while now. the only reason they got by was by raiding a nearby village and stealing all their stuff.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
raise your kids to be Gamers

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Louisgod posted:

tell me you've never had an elementary school gf/bf without telling me you've never had an elementary school gf/bf

I ASKED YOU TO NOT PUT IT IN THE PAPER

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

when i was in kindergarten another little boy gave me a dandelion and said he was the line leader that day and would i like to stand with him and hold hands? :3: memories

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Louisgod posted:

drat those were the days. I was batting out of my league then, but then middle school was like not being able to hit the curveball

memories!

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Louisgod posted:

Thanks for sharing :3:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

this week's pair of things that rightwingers are trying to simultaneously argue are: (1) no poor children would ever go hungry unless their parents are evil or something because feeding a child is not that expensive, and (2) schools can't provide free meals to poor children because feeding children is so budget-bustingly expensive

https://twitter.com/JasonSCampbell/status/1636077615998959622

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

it's ok, Asproigerosis. you can sit at the IK Table for lunch today

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

BoothBaberGinsburg posted:

when i was in kindergarten another little boy gave me a dandelion and said he was the line leader that day and would i like to stand with him and hold hands? :3: memories

I wrote a poem out in cursive on that wide-lined green paper to give to a girl in 1st grade

but it was just the verse that Stuart Little wrote to the girl mouse in the book

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/1636093390818295813

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Asproigerosis posted:

I ASKED YOU TO NOT PUT IT IN THE PAPER

EXTRA, EXTRA! READ ALL BOUT IT!

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

In 1st grade a girl gave me some M.U.S.C.L.E. Men, but I was not interested in girls at the time.

I'm kinda dumb

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

true

but I'm guessing not for the reasons he's thinking of

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Hatebag posted:

The gorgeous women that I've schlonged - absolutely beautiful, straight out of central casting - come up to me with tears in their eyes and say "Sir! I never knew it could be like this! You've opened my eyes to a new world of sensuous possibilities!"

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/679506175239532545?s=20

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

mdemone posted:

I wrote a poem out in cursive on that wide-lined green paper to give to a girl in 1st grade

but it was just the verse that Stuart Little wrote to the girl mouse in the book

:lmao: wholesome, thanks for sharing

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

tacodaemon posted:

this week's pair of things that rightwingers are trying to simultaneously argue are: (1) no poor children would ever go hungry unless their parents are evil or something because feeding a child is not that expensive, and (2) schools can't provide free meals to poor children because feeding children is so budget-bustingly expensive

Lol

https://twitter.com/BenShapiroFannn/status/1636078211057500173

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

I’m willing to let him die on just any hill, really, not too picky

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

Iron Crowned posted:

In 1st grade a girl gave me some M.U.S.C.L.E. Men, but I was not interested in girls at the time.

I'm kinda dumb

well the same little boy who gave me a flower also taped a piece of paper to my back that said "kick me i smell" so you know, many sides

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

tacodaemon posted:

food solves the problem of the hunger

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

Louisgod posted:

good parenting! ❤️

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Hatebag posted:

The gorgeous women that I've schlonged - absolutely beautiful, straight out of central casting - come up to me with tears in their eyes and say "Sir! I never knew it could be like this! You've opened my eyes to a new world of sensuous possibilities!"

Sincerely, Hot Secretary

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I didnt really crush on a girl until like freshman year of HS. I remember her name and everything and she was this tejano emo girl and I was loving speechless every time she talked to me

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Iron Crowned posted:

I'm kinda dumb

that Grade School Romance was never going to last. but Neptune Man and Kinnikuman Zebra will teach Life Long Lessons

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

well the same little boy who gave me a flower also taped a piece of paper to my back that said "kick me i smell" so you know, many sides

Sounds like he was your angel, yet also your devil.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

classic boy behavior

very small brains, no cortical activity

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Buddykins posted:

I didnt really crush on a girl until like freshman year of HS. I remember her name and everything and she was this tejano emo girl and I was loving speechless every time she talked to me

Same but Jehova Witness

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/antifaoperative/status/1636091290222829569

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

aerith from final fantasy seven