Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Milo and POTUS posted:

British History

Americans are British :can:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
We're a melting pot actually

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
The less white you are, the higher the melting point

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Giving 'em the old razzle-dazzle

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Americans are British :can:

The british are just germans who forgot to tie their boats off 1500 years ago, AETHELRAD

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I'm not up to date with all these Internet abbreviations. Is that like LOL or lilke SMHD?

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Giving 'em the old razzle-dazzle

3D Megadoodoo posted:

I'm not up to date with all these Internet abbreviations. Is that like LOL or lilke SMHD?

He's the fucker who forgot to tie the boats off, so both I guess?

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

lol is this a multi camera setup?

was wondering the same thing but I don't see any cameras in the background of either angle, so I think they performed it twice and then cut the takes together

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

Kitfox88 posted:

terrorist fistjab

Fox news canned the lady who said this almost immediately but liberal media spent 5 years trying to redeem her including giving her guest host spots on The View, an attempted roundtable position on a CNN show, and she was the moderator of a debate jon stewart had with bill o'reilly

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
legitimate rape

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

The fantasy land that republicans live in is so loving cool

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010
that one GOP state legislator who flipped poo poo because the state capitol had 'Muslim foot washing stations' in the janitors' closets and posted pictures of what were clearly mop sinks

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
A culture war over beans.

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

Mister Bates posted:

that one GOP state legislator who flipped poo poo because the state capitol had 'Muslim foot washing stations' in the janitors' closets and posted pictures of what were clearly mop sinks

when I was a professional door knocker and the church wouldn't let me in to use the bathroom but the mosque did, providing I took off my shoes, and well, let's just say it's a confusing set up if you're not familiar with it

Redezga
Dec 14, 2006

"Terrorist fist-jab" is a pretty mean way to describe the theme song from Sonic Forces written and performed by the lead singer from Hoobastank.

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLJtMwXkdz4

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

silicone thrills posted:

A culture war over beans.

that's Mr. Beans to you

Mousepractice
Jan 30, 2005

A pint of plain is your only man

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
:ok:

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN
Has Biden worn a tan suit?

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

War and Pieces posted:

Has Biden worn a tan suit?

https://twitter.com/Tara_Mckelvey/status/1423667993809231875

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Tbf Obama's tan suit did look terrible

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

30.5 Days posted:

Fox news canned the lady who said this almost immediately but liberal media spent 5 years trying to redeem her including giving her guest host spots on The View, an attempted roundtable position on a CNN show, and she was the moderator of a debate jon stewart had with bill o'reilly

the only thing worse than a conservative is a liberal

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Kitfox88 posted:

Liberalism is the most insidious right-wing ideology.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

i'm not entirely sure if this counts as political, but this just reminded me that multiple women have found boris attractive enough to have kids with the man

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Cerebral Bore posted:

i'm not entirely sure if this counts as political, but this just reminded me that multiple women have found boris attractive enough to have kids with the man

Elon Musk has like 40 000 kids. Love is blind.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Cerebral Bore posted:

Was it Boris or John Prescott who was like having sex with a wardrobe that fell on you

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Cerebral Bore posted:

Can't remember who said it originally but it's allegedly due to the proclivities of the British aristocracy and that by contrast, Boris is one of the few people in power there who is sexually attracted to adult human females

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

ikanreed posted:

The fantasy land that republicans live in is so loving cool

I've thought for a while that, as long as the veil never dropped, it would feel great to be one of those QAnon weirdos.

1) You are privy to the secret machinations of the world.

2) Your enemies are irredeemably, monstrously evil, child eaters and literal demons.

3) You are always on the cusp of total, crushing victory. (Or the victory already secretly occured).

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

also your enemies are extremely stupid and weak but they also rule the whole world with an iron fist.

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

One More Fat Nerd posted:

I've thought for a while that, as long as the veil never dropped, it would feel great to be one of those QAnon weirdos.

1) You are privy to the secret machinations of the world.

2) Your enemies are irredeemably, monstrously evil, child eaters and literal demons.

3) You are always on the cusp of total, crushing victory. (Or the victory already secretly occured).

i mean, this is the entire appeal. all those problems? you figured them out already

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Kitfox88 posted:

the only thing worse than a rectangle is a square

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

World War Mammories posted:

it works well because liberals are conservatives and conservatives are fascists, so the analogy holds

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

World War Mammories posted:

Zvahl posted:

it works well because liberals are conservatives and conservatives are fascists, so the analogy holds

:thejoke:

Dikkfor
Feb 4, 2010

the sex ghost posted:

Was it Boris or John Prescott who was like having sex with a wardrobe that fell on you

Nicholas Soames. "[Sex with him was] Like having a large wardrobe fall on top of you with the key still in the lock."

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Lmao

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Dikkfor posted:

Nicholas Soames. "[Sex with him was] Like having a large wardrobe fall on top of you with the key still in the lock."

drat that's a solid burn

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

drat that's a solid burn

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Dikkfor posted:

The description of Boris' body was "like a bin bag full of custard"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

I remember when Boris got covid and the reporter was struggling to say that he might be at higher risk but couldn't say that our dear leader was fat

Lmao our media