Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Joey McChrist posted:

Game Genies/GameSharks

nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqRKKpnWkh8

entrance music for the obese brotherhood only the heavy breathing is from a cpap machine

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me

JOHN CENA posted:

entrance music for the obese brotherhood only the heavy breathing is from a cpap machine

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Am I too late to be added in?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

JOHN CENA posted:

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

JOHN CENA posted:

lmao

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Good lord lmao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

JOHN CENA posted:

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

copy posted:

Imp Zone Pain Club

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

This bodes well for me

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

copy posted:

Imp Zone Pain Club

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

JOHN CENA posted:

Where's the 'r'? And don't tell me to turn off my monitor or look in a mirror or turn on my webcam.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Plebian Parasite posted:

Where's the 'r'? And don't tell me to turn off my monitor or look in a mirror or turn on my webcam.

It's between the 'b' and the 'o'

Learn to read, jabroni

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Plebian Parasite posted:

*exhales*

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
Welcome to our Brothehood. You might notice theres only one R in it. We'd like to keep it that way.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

ol yeller posted:

Welcome to our Brothehood. You might notice theres only one R in it. We'd like to keep it that way.

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

ol yeller posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ol yeller posted:

Lol

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

ol yeller posted:

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

ol yeller posted:

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Plebian Parasite posted:

in betweemn your keyboard and chair :D

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

ol yeller posted:

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

That Little Demon posted:

Because I’m bad with money I just spent 200 dollars on the new WWE game to play it 2 hours earlier than everyone.

What does that mean exactly?

I am going to make everyone who posts in this thread and add them to my promotion. I know the sims thread fizzled out but I could not find enough interesting things to do with it. Here I can make each poster, their signs, entrances, videos ect and add them, see rivalries grow and post matches. I’m going to make myself first and the goal is to add a ton of imps and make a full imp show and post the matches and funniest parts here.

Concerns: I know WWE is trigger happy about taking videos down for content/music which sucks so I’m going to clip from Xbox and hope that works posting here. We will see.

Anyway I’m gonna get started on all the rings, ect and make myself and get started on the first people who post here. Also if you aren’t an IZ regular you may not get made. This is my major project for IZ for this year and I’m raid logging in WoW due to my guild being absolutely dreadful.

Didnt read. Make my character really cool. Bye.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Thanks major

wowee thanks again Dendy

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

ol yeller posted:

lol

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

ol yeller posted:

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

No worries! Always happy to press buttons to benefit the IZ
...And now that I know this thread exists, it's time to play catch-up, haha

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

ol yeller posted:

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

ol yeller posted:

Lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

ol yeller posted:

lmfao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

ol yeller posted:

lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmfao excellent

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I want in. I haven't touched a wrestling game since the N64 days. I'm tempted to get a copy.

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

ol yeller posted:

lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

rodbeard posted:

I want in. I haven't touched a wrestling game since the N64 days. I'm tempted to get a copy.

trolls will say that modern wrestling games suck, and who knows, I don't actually do the fighting part ever in these games. if you like creating stuff and sim modes (theres two really in depth big sim modes, one called Universe and one called my GM where you do drafts and manage the books) then I would recommend it. John Cena and I have it already and anything you make I can add into the promotion too, including if you want to make your superstar and send it to me because right now you are like 50th down my list lol

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

I truly believe it’ll show up on Gamepass now that tld paid money for the most expensive version.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i only just noticed this thread because it was stickied lol

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

As it should have been from the start

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

ol yeller posted: