Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

A Buffer Gay Dude posted:

it’s not really SVB and they are right lol

it’s not “marketing” it’s “hey idiot startups and VCs stop being loving idiots”

please expand, the startups want to be very smart I thought?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

goth smoking cloves posted:

Everyone that matters will still be here

dustcat banned outta nowhere. lots of "questionable" permas being thrown around. plinkey got rat hosed etc

and thats just on the forums. look outside, poo poo is going bananas already lol

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

CODChimera posted:

look outside

no

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

I'll obviously be dead though

thats the spirit

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

SirPablo posted:

Every post you make
Every poo poo you take
Every piss you tape
Every snipe you make
I'll be quoting you

AxGrap posted:

Found this:

Enhance:

:eyepop:

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

And yet everything he says on his show that nobody watches is being de facto enforced by our judiciary, how strange

like you said, he's there to manufacture consent

people hate republican policies like banning abortion and allowing people with histories of domestic abuse to buy semiautomatic rifles and thousands of rounds of ammunition

someone has to try to sell the poo poo sandwich the republicans are offering, and they need to sell it the hardest to republicans because otherwise they'll lose interest and tune out

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

https://twitter.com/EricTrump/status/1636366587010732033

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
I saw the drone footage of the Russian jet flying by and taking it and it cracked me up lol

Looked like some Top Gun poo poo

Edit: look at that timing lol thanks for posting the vid!

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Choad .... turn on your monitor

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

tacodaemon posted:

Pressed by bears from without and internecine conflicts from within, the Free Town Project began to come apart. Caught up in “pitched battles over who was living free, but free in the right way,” the libertarians descended into accusing one another of statism, leaving individuals and groups to do the best (or worst) they could. Some kept feeding the bears, some built traps, others holed up in their homes, and still others went everywhere toting increasingly larger-caliber handguns. After one particularly vicious attack, a shadowy posse formed and shot more than a dozen bears in their dens. This effort, which was thoroughly illegal, merely put a dent in the population; soon enough, the bears were back in force.

Meanwhile, the dreams of numerous libertarians came to ends variously dramatic and quiet. A real estate development venture known as Grafton Gulch, in homage to the dissident enclave in Ayn Rand’s Atlas Shrugged, went belly-up. After losing a last-ditch effort to secure tax exemption, a financially ruined Connell found himself unable to keep the heat on at the Meetinghouse; in the midst of a brutal winter, he waxed apocalyptic and then died in a fire. Franz quit his survivalist commune, which soon walled itself off into a prisonlike compound, the better to enjoy freedom. And John Babiarz, the erstwhile inaugurator of the Project, became the target of relentless vilification by his former ideological cohorts, who did not appreciate his refusal to let them enjoy unsecured blazes on high-wildfire–risk afternoons

Let me tell you, when left wing commies and hippies set up alternate communities in upstate Vermont or New York it isn't nearly as entertaining, they just go broke and move someplace warmer.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

I drank too much and it wasn’t enough

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

AxGrap posted:

Found this:

Enhance:

Him name tropmim cornb

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

Real Mean Queen posted:

Him name tropmim cornb

i'll find my prez

who took my prez

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

page 666

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
Dropping the notebook off at my local Q affiliate to decode this. Be well patriots.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

AxGrap posted:

Found this:

Enhance:

That guy is screwed lol

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

hell yeah sex number

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Hey now we're already past the weed and devil page

What's the next one? The 1488 page? Lol

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

Now say it's not a bailout

oh it’s absolutely a bailout (of the VCs who basically caused this mess)

Nonsense posted:

please expand, the startups want to be very smart I thought?

they want to, yes. are they? hrm. anyway if the FDIC (who now run neo-SVB) ever want to be able to unload the drat thing they are going to need startups to knock it off (and money isn’t real so they are absolutely right that a neo-SVB account is the safest place to have cash and equivalents now lol)

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

holtemon posted:

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Thread numerology is forbidden.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

UFOTacoMan posted:

Sloppy Ron looked disgusting, chocolate pudding dripping from his face, very disrespectful!

https://twitter.com/JakeLahut/status/1636337001673662464?s=20

pudding ron

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

Oh duh

I forgot and I was never supposed to forget

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Salt Fish posted:

Thread numerology is forbidden.

What do you have to hide?

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

holtemon posted:

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Another Bill posted:

Choad .... turn on your monitor

I just got done making some of your posts in my bathroom

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Sloppy Meatball Ron

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

quote:

During his donor retreat in Palm Beach in late February, an attendee stood up and called him “DeSatan,” according to Republicans familiar with the outburst.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Mayor Dave posted:

I just got done making some of your posts in my bathroom

this is how you get pinkeye fyi

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

im saving my good post for page 42069

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

The first trunk thread died on pp1488. That thread should be a coffee table book (that arrives when you order it)

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 361 days!

why does he keep trying to reinvent the wheel when he has already spun meatball gold

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Another Bill posted:

Sloppy Meatball Ron

now I can only think of desants winning the election and shoving chocolate pudding by hand into his mouth sitting next to the king of england at a state dinner

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Meatballs in one hand pudding in the other just going to town

PlushCow
Oct 19, 2005

The cow eats the grass

https://i.imgur.com/wd2gTLZ.mp4

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

tenderjerk posted:

why does he keep trying to reinvent the wheel when he has already spun meatball gold

Trump could wave around the pictures of the white boots at rallies, call him "Little Gay Ron," and not face a single consequence for doing it

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Meatball Ron loudly and sloppily sucking chocolate pudding off of his fingers

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
He's Meatball Ron and there are stories being written about how gross he is when he eats, and he hasn't even started his campaign yet. Can you imagine bad things are gonna get for him once we actually get into proper campaign season? If he had half a brain he'd see the signs of where this bus is headed and get off right now before more damage is done.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/ErinInTheMorn/status/1636375363302592513https://twitter.com/ErinInTheMorn/status/1636376326260285440https://twitter.com/ErinInTheMorn/status/1636376920521854979

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
I don't know if anyone remembers but back in like 2020 there was a phase in the trump thread when every single page there'd be 10-15 posts about the significance of the page number and it was so annoying. People would be like 'OH! Page 127... uh uh uh like ther's no place like home 127.0.0.1!" and the next person would be like "OH! Page 128 uh uh uh that's the year Giru of Baekje was born in Feudal Korea, "his knowledge was vast and he did not stay his intentions with minor details" JUST LIKE TRUMP!!!