Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

So, is Colt Cabana basically retired from in-ring action these days? So many ROH matches and the only mentions of him are as a Pure title judge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Germansimp posted:

So, is Colt Cabana basically retired from in-ring action these days? So many ROH matches and the only mentions of him are as a Pure title judge.

I follow him on Instagram, he's currently rehabbing an injury. So maybe not.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Yeah he was meant to be on Final Battle and wasn't because of an injury, which I imagine is ongoing. Only matches I'm soing after that are a local show where a singles match turned into a tag, and a battle royal on the Championship Wrestling 600th special.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Good to know. Sucks that he's injured, but glad he's still active. Still want one more match with him with/against Yano.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Dark Elevation:

Jake Hager defeats Levi Shapiro
Marina Shafir defeats Mighty Myra
Brian Cage defeats Jack Cartwheel
Butcher and the Blade defeat Vinnie Massaro and Midas Creed
Athena defeats Inder Mundi
Best Friends (Chuck Taylor and Trent Beretta) defeat Starboy Charlie and Olumide
Lucha Bros (Pentagon el Zero Miedo and Fenix) defeat Wingmen (Ryan Nemeth and Peter Avalon)

Rampage:

The Acclaimed (Max Caster and Anthony Bowens) defeat Charlie and Cartwheel. Postmatch Matt Menard and Angelo Parker confront Acclaimed from the ramp
Riho defeats Nyla Rose. Postmatch Nyla attacks Riho; Toni Storm, Ruby Soho and Saraya look on from the ramp
Mark Briscoe announces Supercard of Honor will have a Reach For The Sky ladder match for the vacant ROH tag titles. First team announced: Lucha Bros
Konosuke Takeshita defeats Preston Vance
Sammy Guevara defeats Action Andretti

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

That one dude is going to be happy about all this Starboy Charlie business

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

:yeah:

Chris James 2 posted:

Dark Elevation:

Jake Hager defeats Levi Shapiro
Marina Shafir defeats Mighty Myra
Brian Cage defeats Jack Cartwheel
Butcher and the Blade defeat Vinnie Massaro and Midas Creed
Athena defeats Inder Mundi
Best Friends (Chuck Taylor and Trent Beretta) defeat Starboy Charlie and Olumide
Lucha Bros (Pentagon el Zero Miedo and Fenix) defeat Wingmen (Ryan Nemeth and Peter Avalon)

Rampage:

The Acclaimed (Max Caster and Anthony Bowens) defeat Charlie and Cartwheel. Postmatch Matt Menard and Angelo Parker confront Acclaimed from the ramp
Riho defeats Nyla Rose. Postmatch Nyla attacks Riho; Toni Storm, Ruby Soho and Saraya look on from the ramp
Mark Briscoe announces Supercard of Honor will have a Reach For The Sky ladder match for the vacant ROH tag titles. First team announced: Lucha Bros
Konosuke Takeshita defeats Preston Vance
Sammy Guevara defeats Action Andretti

Cool run-back of the first women’s title feud, though I wonder what the Toni/Ruby/Saraya angle is here. Nyla and Riho are both “originals” so it wouldn’t make a ton of sense for either to join their cause, but I could see Nyla joining forces with them “‘cause gently caress it, that’s why.”

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

BodyMassageMachine posted:

Cool run-back of the first women’s title feud, though I wonder what the Toni/Ruby/Saraya angle is here. Nyla and Riho are both “originals” so it wouldn’t make a ton of sense for either to join their cause, but I could see Nyla joining forces with them “‘cause gently caress it, that’s why.”

They think Riho is a new hire.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

MassRafTer posted:

They think Riho is a new hire.

that would be an insanely good twist

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
the twist is that the wrestler everyone thought was Riho is actually Mizuki and she can be recruited to the LWO because she's not even home-grown in TJPW

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

BodyMassageMachine posted:

Also with Vickie leaving, Nyla could use something else to do and is an excellent promo if nothing else.

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
hmm no Emi on the Dark: Elevation taping again, although she was there in gear and tagged a twitter post with #darkelevation

fez_machine fucked around with this message at 04:09 on Mar 10, 2023

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

What do you think could have happened?

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
ahahahah no I just checked twitter and the WON spoilers were incomplete, Emi did wrestle

https://twitter.com/Rainbowarior17/status/1633618121453080576

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

TV Zombie posted:

What do you think could have happened?

TK killed her smh

Edit: she got better

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/hungiees/status/1636192683738767360

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

fuuuuck that's good

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Dark Elevation:

Skye Blue defeats Taryn From Accounting
Jake Hager defeats Adam Knight
Emi Sakura defeats Zoe Sager
Brandon Cutler defeats Jason Geiger
The Firm (Matt Hardy, Isiah Kassidy and Ethan Page) defeat Massive Damage, Sebastian Wolfe and Mo Jabari
Top Flight (Dante and Darius Martin) defeat Shaun Moore and Michael Allen Richard Clark
Athena defeats Taylor Rising
Dark Order (Alex Reynolds and John Silver) defeat Ari Daivari and Tony Nese

Rampage:

Powerhouse Hobbs retains the TNT title over Fenix. Postmatch Hobbs helps QT Marshall attack Alex Abrahantes
Taya Valkyrie defeats Eva Lawless, while Jade Cargill, Leila Grey and Smart Mark Sterling look on from the ramp
Matt Menard and Angelo Parker defeat Bollywood Boyz (Gurv and Harv Sihra)
Daniel Garcia defeats Brody King after Chris Jericho hits him with the bat

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Some good Canadian talent on that dark.

Sebastian Wolfe rules

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

ARMBAR A COP posted:

Sebastian Wolfe rules

I’m glad to see Massive Damage is still around, I remember seeing him in one of his first matches almost 25 years ago.

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins

ARMBAR A COP posted:

Sebastian Wolfe rules
:hai:

I wonder why Miles Deville doesn't get these appearances. A decent length State of Emergency vs Beaver Boys tag match on Dark would kick rear end.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Kenny/Ospreay 2 planned for Forbidden Door 2, per Dave

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
hell yeah

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Chris James 2 posted:

Considering how cursed the run-up to Forbidden Door 1 was, I think we should keep in mind that the Card is Subject to Change.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

That's specifically why I'm hopeful they don't announce ZSJ/Bryan until the hour before the show when both are already in the building and all banana peels they could possibly slip on are discarded

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Chris James 2 posted:

Somehow this ends up with Orange Cassidy as IWGP US champion

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
OC vs Suzuki pls.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Rampage:

Powerhouse Hobbs retains the TNT title over Pentagon El 0 Miedo
Ricky Starks and Juice Robinson brawl
Brody King defeats Jake Hager. Anna Jay attacks Julia Hart
Taya Valkyrie defeats Leila Grey. Postmatch Taya attacks Smart Mark Sterling
The Acclaimed (Max Caster and Anthony Bowens) defeat the Kingdom (Matt Taven and Mike Bennett)

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
You know how sometimes people wish AEW would extensively feature Joshi wrestlers like how the old WCW cruiserweight div featured Japanese jnrs. and Lucha

maybe ROH is going to be that
https://twitter.com/Notscottpw/status/1638686054382448641

MancXVI
Feb 14, 2002

MancXVI fucked around with this message at 08:00 on Mar 26, 2023

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Gangrel is being brought into Mania for some part of Edge's match with Finn. PWInsider unsure of if it's just a Brood entrance

Answers Me
Apr 24, 2012
If Christian tags along too I hope he pops out of the ground for the Brood entrance with the same velocity as the coffin Jungle Boy buried him in

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Answers Me posted:

If Christian tags along too I hope he pops out of the ground for the Brood entrance with the same velocity as the coffin Jungle Boy buried him in

They can use the old Mysterio elevator

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Impact tapings from yesterday to air in April:

quote:

BTI:
Brian Myers defeated Jack Price
El Reverso defeated Johnny Swinger

Main shows:
Motor City Machine Guns defeated TMDK
In an X-Division no. 1 contenders match for Rebellion, Mike Bailey vs. Jonathan Gresham ended in a no contest after X-Division Champion Trey Miguel interfered
Jody Threat defeated Tara Rising
Tommy Dreamer, Yuya Uemura & Darren McCarty defeated Bully Ray & The Good Hands (Jason Hotch & John Skyler)
Eddie Edwards defeated PCO
Kenny King defeated Frankie Kazarian
Laredo Kid defeated Lince Dorado, Black Taurus & Rich Swann in a four-way.
Taylor Wilde defeated Jessicka
Digital Media Champion Joe Hendry & Dirty Dango defeated The Design's Callihan & Angels
Miyu Yamashita defeated Killer Kelly
Tasha Steelz defeated Gisele Shaw
Rhino & Heath defeated Raj Singh & Shera

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Oh cool did Impact sign Jody Threat?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Dacap posted:

Oh cool did Impact sign Jody Threat?

Yep! Did a video package promoting her coming to the company that aired at the Friday night PPV

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins

IcePhoenix posted:

Who's that jumpin' out the sky
C-H-R
uh.. -istian
here we... been?

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

IcePhoenix posted:

They should have brought this back for Cody.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Daniel garcia vs Tanahashi at supercard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
ROH on Honor Club/AEW Rampage spoilers

quote:

-Miyu Yamashita defeated Shazza McKenzie. This was Yamashita's ROH debut, but she did debut for AEW and work two matches in the summer of 2022.
-ROH Six-Man Tag Team Champions The Embassy defeated Dak Draper, JD Griffey & Arjun Singh
-Aussie Open defeated Tony Nese & Ari Daivari
-Rush, Dralistico & The Kingdom defeated Lucha Brothers & Top Flight
-Mark Briscoe did an in-ring promo that was interrupted by Samoa Joe building up their match on Friday.
-ROH Women's Champion Athena defeated Emi Sakura to retain the title. Yuka Sakazaki made the save for Sakura after a post-match attack. Athena has previously challenged Sakazaki for Supercard of Honor.
-ROH Pure Champion Wheeler Yuta defeated Leon Ruffin. Katsuyori Shibata, Yuta's Supercard opponent, appeared for a staredown with Yuta.
-AR Fox & Metalik defeated Shawn Dean & Carlie Bravo
-El Hijo Del Vikingo defeated Blake Christian
-Eddie Kingston defeated Christopher Daniels. Kingston did an interview about his Supercard match against Claudio Castagnoli for the ROH Championship. Castagnoli also appeared during this segment.

quote:

-Sammy Guevara defeated Konosuke Takeshita
-Best Friends defeated Kings of the Black Throne by DQ
-Taya Valkyrie defeated Marina Shafir
-Juice Robinson defeated Action Andretti