Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lovely song.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao. Amadeus ftw

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

lol

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
Heil Hector

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Edelgard was right.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmao

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

lol

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Hitler is :cry: when one of his best generals gets murked by a Czech villager getting a crit. This is Classic Mode Biiiiiiiiiitch :blastu:

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Sleng Teng posted:

Edelgard was right.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Sleng Teng posted:

Edelgard was right.

teppichporsche
May 11, 2019

Hitler-style music

Samuel Glompers
Nov 26, 2020

Lmao exceptional

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

https://twitter.com/afraidofwasps/status/1647051633212227584?s=20

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Cockashocka
Sep 13, 2013

Bubble brother

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUZk-ecXZ1s

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Yoshis Story Choral Theme. Takes me back. All my noob friends started crying at how beautiful it was lmfao. Sad. I ended up making GBS threads my pants so full that the pajama style back flap popped open and dumped a few pounds of steaming turds out onto the playroom floor.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6E1rkj_h6I

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Yoshis Story Choral Theme. Takes me back. All my noob friends started crying at how beautiful it was lmfao. Sad. I ended up making GBS threads my pants so full that the pajama style back flap popped open and dumped a few pounds of steaming turds out onto the playroom floor.

lol

----------------

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Wormskull posted:

lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eA1Emd9dCPc

Wormskull posted:

lmao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Crying whilst fighting Metal Black

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Hizke posted:

Crying whilst fighting Metal Black

lol

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
after someone had the idea to put mario 64's soundfont to Take On Me theres a billion of these and every comment is like "this is nostalgically haunting. Sublime."

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

ArfJason posted:

after someone had the idea to put mario 64's soundfont to Take On Me theres a billion of these and every comment is like "this is nostalgically haunting. Sublime."

Lmfao

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ArfJason posted:

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ArfJason posted:

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Taaaaaasttyyyyyy Steeeeeve (Tasty Steve) Steeeeevennnnn Scotttttt (Steven Scott) Theeee blueeee stufff