Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
I'm the guy who coined 'bodies and spaces'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
I choreographed the High Hopes dance for Mayor Pete.

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

I did the splash screen for the mayor Pete vote stealing app lol

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
i called the police on my black neighbour but i asked them to send a social worker

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
I believe in the science of the possible, and it's possible to keep this thing going a few more years if we let kids work in coal mines.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟
I popularized the "gbs hates women" meme

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

When you're right you're right.

sock it to me!
Feb 7, 2010
I thought Hell on Earth was great. I'd listen to lots of Matt X Chris 10 episode history series. It was basically Medieval Blowback, and you could tell our boys worked real hard on it. :3:

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

Agree it was great but they needed another episode like 7 but about colonialism and the beginnings of the triangular trade. Also maybe one more ECW ep about enclosure. Really put a bow and cherry on top of it.

Chakan
Mar 30, 2011
I'm catching up on Hell on Earth and it's great so far, glad to know it stays good through the end. The second episode, I think, was a little rough in a couple spots but otherwise it's been solid.

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

I'm the guy who dared Pete to drink the dark web gay potion back when we both worked for the CIA

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Scholtz posted:

I'm the guy who dared Pete to drink the dark web gay potion back when we both worked for the CIA

Sidney Gottliebs forgotten work

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
I loved it. If I was going to add an episode, it would be all the milnerd stuff about the uniforms and weaponry and such. I really liked how Age of Napoleon did a sub-episode that got into how armies were recruited, organized, and equipped in the late 18th century, and what the average person thought of them, which really helped set the stage for what came after. They'll probably cover it in the bonus content.

Chakan
Mar 30, 2011

Halloween Jack posted:

I loved it. If I was going to add an episode, it would be all the milnerd stuff about the uniforms and weaponry and such. I really liked how Age of Napoleon did a sub-episode that got into how armies were recruited, organized, and equipped in the late 18th century, and what the average person thought of them, which really helped set the stage for what came after. They'll probably cover it in the bonus content.

The episodes of The History of Rome and Revolutions that covered army composition and gear were some of the most useful to understanding context, yeah. I'm re-listening to history of rome at the gym and the reasons why marius reformed the legions are really useful for understanding the next several hundred years of roman history.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
Look, we all love our maniples, but cohorts are where it's at.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Halloween Jack posted:

Look, we all love our maniples, but cohorts are where it's at.

It's very annoying to wander into a discussion about ancient Rome and briefly get excited because you think they're talking about Warhammer.

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

I'm interested to see the bonus episodes, it sounds like the got John Dolan for one

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Amazing

https://twitter.com/charliespiering/status/1636369956882268161?s=46&t=BHs6Pl38GJXGN2Y4xeriNA

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

Halloween Jack posted:

Age of Napoleon is so much better than any other history podcast i've ever listened to

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

https://twitter.com/JakeLahut/status/1636337913230139394?t=OoDQQuxMWmKYE-pqEY95jA&s=19

Meatball Ron eating like a toddler. He cannot beat our good (great) favorite President, can he folks?

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

3 in the brown, going to town.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Ok now I’m worried that Desantis might be enough of a disgusting pig to get elected.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Gripweed posted:

Ok now I’m worried that Desantis might be enough of a disgusting pig to get elected.

it's possible he's ashamed of it in public, which hurts him. president meatball would never have the fast food spread like trump did

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
It's not mentioned in the article but DeSantis also made sensual noises while licking the pudding off his fingers.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Nick Soapdish posted:

https://twitter.com/JakeLahut/status/1636337913230139394?t=OoDQQuxMWmKYE-pqEY95jA&s=19

Meatball Ron eating like a toddler. He cannot beat our good (great) favorite President, can he folks?

he's such a charisma void freakshow. i feel like if you get this guy in a room with Trump, ol' Donny is gonna do him like a rat terrier with a rag doll.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

What fascist isn't a charisma void freakshow? You really can't have one without the other.

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

Nick Soapdish posted:

NWS that!

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

It's not mentioned in the article but DeSantis also made sensual noises while licking the pudding off his fingers.

I’m picturing Phil Hartman on the telephone eating cookies in Jingle All the Way

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

It's amazing how she makes less sense than Joe

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

Nick Soapdish posted:

This is the most human thing about him, and like the hamburger party, the libs will make fun of it and endear him to the hogs.

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

That’s my first reaction too, and also that you have to respect the disrespect he showed to whatever ghouls were on that plane with him, but unlike the very good big guy hamburger party or well done ketchup steak, “lobster dinner”, pepper pumpkin, etc etc when I imagine that greaseball tri-finger deepthroating goddamn chocolate pudding with those hands that have been god knows where, it’s revolting.

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica
I want to try the Trump Tower Taco Salad Cinco da Mayo special

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
also Trump has charisma and that gameshow host charm which allows him some wiggle room. Tiny Ron apparently is about as personable as a tree stump.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
Hey guys, I'm seeing a lot of comments to the effect that Trump has something called charisma, whereas Ron DeSantis does not have charisma. What do you all think? Does Trump have more charisma than Ron DeSantis?

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Halloween Jack posted:

Hey guys, I'm seeing a lot of comments to the effect that Trump has something called charisma, whereas Ron DeSantis does not have charisma. What do you all think? Does Trump have more charisma than Ron DeSantis?

it's true.

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer
Mods change my name to Ron DeSantis Mukbang

porfiria
Dec 10, 2008

by Modern Video Games

Cached Money posted:

It's amazing how she makes less sense than Joe

She has no beliefs or worldview, so she's basically ChatGPT running on very slow human hardware.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

JosefStalinator posted:

Mods change my name to Ron DeSantis Mukbang

mukbang ron! mukbang ron! mukbang ron!

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

Mods please change thread title to the Airborne Chocolate Event

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

JosefStalinator posted:

This is the most human thing about him, and like the hamburger party, the libs will make fun of it and endear him to the hogs.

it's funny