Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

:razorfront:Go hogs:razorback:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

"I think if there’s one thing we can all agree on it’s that Penn State and Michigan both suck and are garbage and it’s hilarious Michigan fans are freaking out thinking this is their natty window when they can’t even beat a B12 team in the playoffs lmao"

Dango Bango posted:

Kinda thinking Charleston runs out of gas in the second half

They just need to keep their good PG out there and he needs to quit fouling, Smith stinks

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

I both want Illinois to get owned but my brackets have them advancing to the Elite 8 to play Northwestern because that would be the funniest outcome possible.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I have Illinois beating Kansas.

I went to Kansas and hate Illinois and their crybaby fans. But that team is good.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

kiimo posted:

I have Illinois beating Kansas.

I went to Kansas and hate Illinois and their crybaby fans. But that team is good.

Counterpoint: lol are you watching this game

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

I have to root for Illinois since I live here, but this is not a good start.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
it'd be sick if princeton coudl take down zona

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Arkansas is good, they just had to play the vast majority of the season without nick smith jr

Also lol at the missing shoe earlier

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

Arkansas does not look good but Illinois is shooting like dogshit

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Arizona trying to do just enough to win. Possibly a bad idea.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Mike_V posted:

Certainly hanging around so far.

I don't know how deep they are though, that could be a problem in the second half.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Mike_V posted:

It would ruin so many brackets and I would love it. Even if it means rooting for Princeton.

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
Zona is such a frustrating team to watch. This isn't all surprising after that near disastrous performance against an undermanned, zero big UCLA last week.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

SDSU is playing soft right now

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

"I think if there’s one thing we can all agree on it’s that Penn State and Michigan both suck and are garbage and it’s hilarious Michigan fans are freaking out thinking this is their natty window when they can’t even beat a B12 team in the playoffs lmao"

Dango Bango posted:

SDSU is playing soft right now

Very. These looks are poo poo what are they doing

loopsheloop
Oct 22, 2010
Always bet on muss

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Grittybeard posted:

I don't know how deep they are though, that could be a problem in the second half.

Princeton's center is legit and if Arizona just wants to play a walk up and post up big man game only then Princeton has a real chance.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

LET'S

GO

TONS

OF

PRINCE

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

love when the replay that's trying to figure who the ball bounced off of ends up showing the refs missed an egregious foul

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

Grittybeard posted:

Almost picked Princeton because those turds always play hard

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

That putback was the dopest thing I’ve seen all game, so good his teammate had to shove him out of excitement

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Zona going to do that thing where they just barely beat the 15 seed and then go all the way to the E8.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

SDSU is trying really hard to choke this one away

loopsheloop
Oct 22, 2010
That tending call was bullshit!!!

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

SDSU is trying really hard to choke this one away

Doing a great job of it too

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

SDSU really needs to work harder for better looks

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

DC Murderverse posted:

That putback was the dopest thing I’ve seen all game, so good his teammate had to shove him out of excitement

Nick Smith pushing over Kamani Johnson should make the clips at the end.

Charleston shooting sub 30% in the second half is quite the collapse

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

SDSU in prime position to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory

e: oh my God refs just swallowing their whistles :lol:

Dango Bango fucked around with this message at 22:39 on Mar 16, 2023

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
lol that Charleston possession and subsequent scrum

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

SDSU should've intentionally missed the FT to run out the clock lol

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
Pays to be Zona lol

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

First win in the tourney for a MWC team in awhile, jeez

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
It turns out when one of the fastest teams in college doesn't play snailball good things happen for them.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Man just one upset so far. Even the 7s and 8s are winning.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
AZTECS

NEVER IN DOUBT

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
And Arizona walking again and it’s a game again.

glyph
Apr 6, 2006

Bird in a Blender posted:

It would ruin so many brackets and I would love it. Even if it means rooting for Princeton.

Agreeing with this as a Cornell homer.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Illinois is cooked

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
Larsson would have 7 fouls by now if this were a pac12 game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007