Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

AnonSpore posted:

My team vs Kromer is almost entirely 2x weak to pierce and one of them is 3* Sinclair which means he gets triple hosed just for existing. The rest is L corp Faust, Liu Gregor, and the two riot police girls. I have no idea what to do, think I might have to restart. :negative:

Sinclair isn't too bad to have in so long as you've gotten all three ego gifts, though basic version would probably be better since 000 has a bleed. I guess as long as you don't use his Claim their Bones, it should be fine. Makes Kromer easier to control at least.

However, Liu Gregor is all about burn. You'd be better off with four characters than him on the team. Do you have a decent basic Outis? She worked pretty well for me.

LostRook fucked around with this message at 19:35 on Mar 16, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ayndin
Mar 13, 2010

I am also on Kromer; my phone relentlessly hates this fight even more so than normal so I’m probably not going to try it again until I get home, but assuming I don’t slip up in phase 1 I think I’ll have a decent shot? Running LobCorp Faust, Jefe Sinclair, LCCB Ishmael, G Corp Gregor (only uptie 2 though), and Kurokumo Hong Li. My first try not cut short by a crash from EGO was going well until I misordered when Hong Li went and ended up healing her right before I would have gone to phase II, causing me to eat a bunch of extra damage and waste ammo, so I got flattened pretty badly in p2. Worst case I have a bunch of exp tickets so I can push some IDs higher, and I have base form Heathcliff at 25 if Hong Li is too much of an issue. Cloud Cutter is so much damage though, I’d miss it.

As for mirror vs thread dungeon: Assuming you still get three boxes per level at the end with the bus pass, that’s (on average?) about 6 shards/thread per level, which would be two non bonus runs of the thread lux, or 80 energy. That’s 1.3 mirror dungeons, so unless you get like 8 points for a non-bonus run, it’s more efficient from a thread standpoint to run the lux. If you’re cool with your thread counts though, mirror all the way.

Ayndin fucked around with this message at 19:41 on Mar 16, 2023

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

AnonSpore posted:

My team vs Kromer is almost entirely 2x weak to pierce and one of them is 3* Sinclair which means he gets triple hosed just for existing. The rest is L corp Faust, Liu Gregor, and the two riot police girls. I have no idea what to do, think I might have to restart. :negative:

Keep in mind you go into dungeons with the full 12 sinners so you have 7 more options to play around with in different team compositions without having to restart the dungeon.
You can exit to the main menu at any time and it will keep your progress indefinitely while you do exp stages or mirror dungeons or whatever and level up your sinners.

LostRook posted:

Sinclair isn't too bad to have in so long as you've gotten all three ego gifts, though basic version would probably be better since 000 has a bleed. I guess as long as you don't use his Claim their Bones, it should be fine. Makes Kromer easier to control at least.

However, Liu Gregor is all about burn. You'd be better off with four characters than him on the team. Do you have a decent basic Outis? She worked pretty well for me.

1-count burn is always safe. The boss's passive only buffs her if she has burn at the start of her turn, but burn ticks, does damage and expires at the at the end of the previous turn.
If you increase the "burn count" aka duration (which only Liu Meursault can do atm), then it becomes a problem.
For the same reason bleed like Blade Lineage Sinclair's is also safe as long as it hits before the boss's final attack of the turn, and you don't have any "bleed count" or "bleed next turn" effects.
The nails status from N corp IDs is always suicide though, which is thematically apt.

RPATDO_LAMD fucked around with this message at 20:22 on Mar 16, 2023

DuoRogue
Jul 19, 2022

My secret? I don't have any bones.
speaking of kromer, I finally beat her today!

took two tries. First team was LCR Faust, Mariachi Sinclair, Base Meursault, Rabbit Heathcliff, and Kurokumo Hong Lu, making sure that kromer would consume hong lu's this-turn bleed every time he put any on her.
sinclair died at the end of phase 1, meursault panicked, and everything went to poo poo

Second team swapped out heathcliff and hong lu for W Corp Don and G Corp Gregor.... and proceeded to win easily, with almost everyone on full hp, somehow.
Shoutouts to chains of others, i love completely neutering a boss. anti-shoutouts to base meursault and his 2-3 speed, making him almost completely unable to redirect the boss, especially that using CoO on her huge moves is like half the reason i brought him.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

Keep in mind you go into dungeons with the full 12 sinners so you have 7 more options to play around with in different team compositions without having to restart the dungeon.
You can exit to the main menu at any time and it will keep your progress indefinitely while you do exp stages or mirror dungeons or whatever and level up your sinners.

1-count burn is always safe. The boss's passive only buffs her if she has burn at the start of her turn, but burn ticks, does damage and expires at the at the end of the previous turn.
If you increase the "burn count" aka duration (which only Liu Meursault can do atm), then it becomes a problem.
For the same reason bleed like Blade Lineage Sinclair's is also safe as long as it hits before the boss's final attack of the turn, and you don't have any "bleed count" or "bleed next turn" effects.
The nails status from N corp IDs is always suicide though, which is thematically apt.

My entire roster is either reliant on burn/bleed, 2x weak to pierce, severely underleveled, or a combination of those three. Nothing I have can successfully clash against her except the characters who are 2x weak to pierce, and even then they can easily lose with a few bad rolls and then they die in two turns. Honestly kinda frustrating to have this sprung on me at the end of an extremely long dungeon

Ariamaki
Jun 30, 2011

"I'm the most powerful
search engine in the world!"
-- The GoogleProg

AnonSpore posted:

My entire roster is either reliant on burn/bleed, 2x weak to pierce, severely underleveled, or a combination of those three. Nothing I have can successfully clash against her except the characters who are 2x weak to pierce, and even then they can easily lose with a few bad rolls and then they die in two turns. Honestly kinda frustrating to have this sprung on me at the end of an extremely long dungeon

You can level (and uptie) your Sinners outside of the dungeon without having to reset: The level issue isn't a problem if you just tackle some missions and Luxcavations / burn through tickets if you have any stockpiled. Likewise, burn and bleed aren't a problem if you actually apply them without bonus Count so they fall off / get consumed before next turn's coins come up. And pierce weakness doesn't matter if you're winning clashes, so just bump them a few more levels to get some attack power or recompose your team to reliably get some EGO for the worst skills.

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Ariamaki posted:

You can level (and uptie) your Sinners outside of the dungeon without having to reset: The level issue isn't a problem if you just tackle some missions and Luxcavations / burn through tickets if you have any stockpiled. Likewise, burn and bleed aren't a problem if you actually apply them without bonus Count so they fall off / get consumed before next turn's coins come up. And pierce weakness doesn't matter if you're winning clashes, so just bump them a few more levels to get some attack power or recompose your team to reliably get some EGO for the worst skills.

Unless something has changed, you can level them up outside of dungeons but those changes won't be reflected in the dungeon until you complete it or forfeit.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

lets hang out posted:

Unless something has changed, you can level them up outside of dungeons but those changes won't be reflected in the dungeon until you complete it or forfeit.

I just checked and this isn't true. As far as I know it has never been true. Maybe you're thinking of mirror dungeons?

GilliamYaeger
Jan 10, 2012

Call Gespenst!

AnonSpore posted:

You need to use EGO to clash against her big attacks. Don't use it for damage, use it to win clashes.

GiantRockFromSpace
Mar 1, 2019

Just Cram It

Someone made the calcs and it takes around 32 gold tickets and a few tickets to go from 1 to 30. After hotfix we can get 16 golden tickets per day on bonuses. Meaning you can max an identitie's level in around 2 days (with the caveat Encephalkin is veery tight, all daily bonuses cost exactly 240 En, an entire day's worth).

I should really splurge on some identities with that and the extra thread. Which ones were the most useful specifically for 3-22? Gotta unlock hard Excavations.

DuoRogue
Jul 19, 2022

W Corp Meursault's charge gen may be terrible, but his skill numbers are Good Enough, and unlike base actually has a usable speed stat so you can make sure Chains of Others is used properly.
similarly, Faust's Representation Emitter is busted as gently caress, and between starting at 0 SP and the multiple ways to lower it the enemies have, its even MORE useful. Since LCR Faust is the best faust right now, she should take priority.
G corp Gregor I had good success with, somehow. All three of his skills are at least somewhat reliable, and he helps not burn your one-time revive before you get to the boss due to his healing.

N Corp Identities are suicide for the boss which is the hardest part and thus should not be considered.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Got antsy and spent the 3 single tickets they gave out a few days ago and ended up with dupe gregor 000, Meur's gacha EGO, and Don Quixote's 000. Talk about lucky...Something tells me the next banner will decimate me now though.

e: All I need from the base gacha to have everything. Don't think I'll be that fortunate though lol.

Ibram Gaunt fucked around with this message at 22:21 on Mar 16, 2023

Ariamaki
Jun 30, 2011

"I'm the most powerful
-- The GoogleProg

lets hang out posted:

That has literally never been the case: I tested this Day 1 and you have always been able to level outside of dungeons and have it update correctly.

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Got antsy and spent the 3 single tickets they gave out a few days ago and ended up with dupe gregor 000, Meur's gacha EGO, and Don Quixote's 000. Talk about lucky...Something tells me the next banner will decimate me now though.

e: All I need from the base gacha to have everything. Don't think I'll be that fortunate though lol.

Hey that's a pretty good use of single-pull tickets! Congratulations are in order for that kind of luck.

DuoRogue posted:

G corp Gregor I had good success with, somehow.

There's no surprise there: G Corp Gregor is one of the best identities I've used (and I've used them all except R Heathcliff, Blade Outis, and the non-Don Shi), and that's saying a lot given my vocal love of Liu Gregor. If he had a Stagger solution the way N Meursault did he'd be functionally unkillable, with very good damage output and extremely solid clashes.

DuoRogue
Jul 19, 2022

very little he does feels actively broken but then its like twelve turns and he's still on max hp and +45 from winning every clash and contributed 30% of all my damage

GiantRockFromSpace
Mar 1, 2019

Just Cram It

DuoRogue posted:

W Corp Meursault's charge gen may be terrible, but his skill numbers are Good Enough, and unlike base actually has a usable speed stat so you can make sure Chains of Others is used properly.
similarly, Faust's Representation Emitter is busted as gently caress, and between starting at 0 SP and the multiple ways to lower it the enemies have, its even MORE useful. Since LCR Faust is the best faust right now, she should take priority.
G corp Gregor I had good success with, somehow. All three of his skills are at least somewhat reliable, and he helps not burn your one-time revive before you get to the boss due to his healing.

N Corp Identities are suicide for the boss which is the hardest part and thus should not be considered.

Huh, I do have all of them, but I ignored W Mersault since people said he was meh. Biggest issue is I'd need a few days to be able to uptie all of them to T3.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

GiantRockFromSpace posted:

Someone made the calcs and it takes around 32 gold tickets and a few tickets to go from 1 to 30. After hotfix we can get 16 golden tickets per day on bonuses. Meaning you can max an identitie's level in around 2 days (with the caveat Encephalkin is veery tight, all daily bonuses cost exactly 240 En, an entire day's worth).

I should really splurge on some identities with that and the extra thread. Which ones were the most useful specifically for 3-22? Gotta unlock hard Excavations.

Forgive me for being pedantic. From level one, 36 gold tickets and 2 silver tickets puts you 4 experience away from level 30 which the luxcavation itself should cover.

You don't really need to do calculations when you can just hit the buttons on the tickets until experience caps out.

As for best identities for me it worked to have a set of blunt identities for the mobs and a set of pierce/slash rupture identities for the boss.

Blunt: Basic Heathcliff, R Ish, LCCB Rodion, Mariachi Sinclair, and Kurokumo Ryoshu who isn't blunt but is good enough for it not to matter.

Boss: Basic Outis, W Corp Don, LoB Faust, G Corp Gregor and Blade Lineage Yi Sang. W Corp Mr. Salt with Pursuance makes an excellent sub.

LostRook fucked around with this message at 22:42 on Mar 16, 2023

GiantRockFromSpace
Mar 1, 2019

Just Cram It

LostRook posted:

Forgive me for being pedantic. From level one, 36 gold tickets and 2 silver tickets puts you 4 experience away from level 30 which the luxcavation itself should cover.

You don't really need to do calculations when you can just hit the buttons on the tickets until experience caps out.

My point was mostly that the speed of EXP intake if doing the minimum is a maxed out identity every 2 days. (Mirror dungeons pre patch were better since you got 720000 free EXP per week but are more time consuming by far).

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
After finally caving in and turning to dreaded third party tools spreadsheets to put together a team that could reasonably use more than two EGOs,
I ended up doing Kromer with a team of Liu Gregor (yeah burn is cool), LCCB Ishmael, and LCB Sinner Hong Lu/Sinclair/Yi Sang. Which is a pretty accessible team with just two 00s.
(The game really needs some better UI for cross-referencing "which sins does this character need / provide / etc" besides that big sum-up thing on the side that shows it for the whole party at once. )

The most important thing afaict is to level all your IDs to an attack stat of 32 or above, or 22 or 27 if you can't hit 32 -- the boss has 36 attack, and having an advantage of 5 attack or more gives her +2 clash power (and another +2 for each additional 5 points)
There's no one level threshold for this since stat growths are different for every character but that should help for deciding who to use tickets on first.

RPATDO_LAMD fucked around with this message at 23:00 on Mar 16, 2023

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

My point was mostly that the speed of EXP intake if doing the minimum is a maxed out identity every 2 days. (Mirror dungeons pre patch were better since you got 720000 free EXP per week but are more time consuming by far).

And my point was that it actually is 3 days. 6 gold tickets per exp excavation at 3 a day means you 36 in two days leaving you 404 experience points shy.

I also did say that it was pedantic.

EDIT: Oh and the exp luxcavations don't appear to actually give identity experience points aside from the tickets, so that won't cover it.

LostRook fucked around with this message at 23:07 on Mar 16, 2023

DropTheAnvil
May 16, 2021
Uggh 3-22 is turning into a slog. Got to Kromer then had to redo the whole dungeon cause I wanted to rebuild my team.

Not a fan of the dungeon design.

DropTheAnvil fucked around with this message at 23:36 on Mar 16, 2023

Ariamaki
Jun 30, 2011

"I'm the most powerful
-- The GoogleProg

LostRook posted:

EDIT: Oh and the exp luxcavations don't appear to actually give identity experience points aside from the tickets, so that won't cover it.

Luxcavations did actually give ID experience aside from the tickets, and a huge amount of it: That was changed in the hotfix and is possibly an error, given previous statements about how they were meant to work.

DuoRogue
Jul 19, 2022

Huh, I do have all of them, but I ignored W Mersault since people said he was meh. Biggest issue is I'd need a few days to be able to uptie all of them to T3.

oh, don't get me wrong: he's not good.. He's definitely worse than the other two non-base meursaults, since his charge generation is genuinely atrocious (+3 on s1, -3 on s2, -10 or something on s3, and his passive provides... 1 charge... when hit... a limited amount of times per turn). Its just both of those muersaults actively kill you if you try to use them, and w corp meursault doesnt while also having a speed stat. I'd place him lowest priority of the ones i mentioned.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
It def feels like Charge gain rates need to be upped on everyone who isn't Reindeer Ishmael and WARP Don.

GiantRockFromSpace
Mar 1, 2019

Just Cram It

DuoRogue posted:

oh, don't get me wrong: he's not good.. He's definitely worse than the other two non-base meursaults, since his charge generation is genuinely atrocious (+3 on s1, -3 on s2, -10 or something on s3, and his passive provides... 1 charge... when hit... a limited amount of times per turn). Its just both of those muersaults actively kill you if you try to use them, and w corp meursault doesnt while also having a speed stat. I'd place him lowest priority of the ones i mentioned.

Right now I can T3 LobCorp Faust and GCorp Gregor and I just got Legerdermain so it'd be perfect, thanks.

I'd have to be careful with Sin counts on the team, though, LCFaust can't fuel her EGO at all. Thankfully Outis and Hong Lu are good.

GilliamYaeger
Jan 10, 2012

Call Gespenst!

Junpei posted:

It def feels like Charge gain rates need to be upped on everyone who isn't Reindeer Ishmael and WARP Don.
Charge decay needs to be removed entirely and Faust and Salt need their gain buffed, yeah.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Heathcliff's Telepole does help his Rabbit Identity: You get some Charge on use depending on how many Envy skills you used that turn, you can spend 5 of that if you have enough for more Power, and then if you hit Tails (which you want because he's got a negative modifier) you get +5 right then and there, plus an ongoing passive that gives him more Charge after he kills.

Hopefully the Faust and Don Telepoles also boost their Charge gains.

DuoRogue
Jul 19, 2022

heathcliff's charge generation is perfectly fine on a wrath team (ie, with both n corp identities), because he doesnt really need that much at all. one connected graze + passive proc is enough to get it turn 2, for example.
That said reindeer ishmael's charge gen is definitely not good enough. S2 is nice but due to charge decay it requires at least three turns in a row to get enough charge for mind whip which isn't exactly reliable. her s1 charge generation is only heads hit so usually its +2 (basically only good for not losing charge) or even +0. Plus, unlike warp don's Leap being absurd, both of her s1 and s2 are mid as gently caress.

Though I think my ishmael is cursed because I don't think she's ever gotten more than two heads on mind whip.

but yeah, I do want to note faust incorrectly saying charge and not charge count, and I think that may be a holdover from when charge didn't decay. Basically everyone aside from warp don and heathcliff feel like they were designed without charge decay in mind at all.

(speaking of not saying count; kurokumo hong lu's Cloud Cutter apparently doubles if they have less than 4 bleed COUNT, so it's even more overpowered than I previously thought. There is not way this is ever not going off.)

Ayndin
Mar 13, 2010

Ayndin posted:

I am also on Kromer; my phone relentlessly hates this fight even more so than normal so I’m probably not going to try it again until I get home, but assuming I don’t slip up in phase 1 I think I’ll have a decent shot? Running LobCorp Faust, Jefe Sinclair, LCCB Ishmael, G Corp Gregor (only uptie 2 though), and Kurokumo Hong Li. My first try not cut short by a crash from EGO was going well until I misordered when Hong Li went and ended up healing her right before I would have gone to phase II, causing me to eat a bunch of extra damage and waste ammo, so I got flattened pretty badly in p2. Worst case I have a bunch of exp tickets so I can push some IDs higher, and I have base form Heathcliff at 25 if Hong Li is too much of an issue. Cloud Cutter is so much damage though, I’d miss it.

As for mirror vs thread dungeon: Assuming you still get three boxes per level at the end with the bus pass, that’s (on average?) about 6 shards/thread per level, which would be two non bonus runs of the thread lux, or 80 energy. That’s 1.3 mirror dungeons, so unless you get like 8 points for a non-bonus run, it’s more efficient from a thread standpoint to run the lux. If you’re cool with your thread counts though, mirror all the way.

Narrator voice: It was not a decent shot.

Tried this a few times and realized that when Kromer gets staggered, Bad Things Happen thanks to Hong Li. Overall I found that I had trouble getting enough good clashes, in part because my ego generation is such that only Faust and Gregor really got to use their EGOs occasionally so I can't use them to take hits, so sometimes I'd take damage; coupled with a few characters being horribly slow (I'm looking at you, Jefe Sinclair) this led to Gaze-staggered characters eating a Purify and just getting absolutely wrecked. Tried swapping Hong Li for Heathcliff and that went better-ish, but still had more trouble than I'd like winning clashes on big stuff, Ishmael in particular just seems unable to do better than neutral.

I probably want two replacements for the boss; Ishmael is just not good here due to ammo+blunt+pierce weak, and while Hong Li is decentish at clashing and does good damage, he basically has to sit out Staggers and that sucks.
I'd think about replacing Sinclair also but that kinda seems wrong; he definitely doesn't seem to add much to the fight though. Not entirely sure who to bring in as replacements; Heathcliff did decent enough so maybe him? LostRook suggested base Outis who I can get up to level pretty easily, but I don't have thread to do much uptying unless I burn shards and I'd prefer not to right now. Would an un-uptied Blade Lineage Yi Sang do work? Other options are thin on the ground, all I have for Mersault is N Corp who is a bad fit here for many reasons, Don I just have the Shi ID, and I have actually nothing for Ryoshu.

Saigyouji
Aug 26, 2011

Friends 'ave fun together.
W Corp. Meursault's bad on paper, yeah, but he's amazing for spamming Chains of Others and Pursuance, which is why you're bringing Meursault in the first place. His massive speed means he'll be winning clashes all over the place, he's obscenely bulky, and the only self-resource he isn't able to generate is Sloth, which is easy enough to fix with someone like Kurokumo Hong Lu or W Corp. Don.

Jossar
Apr 2, 2018

Current status: Angry about subs :argh:
Hmm, feeling like the all-base Limbus team is kinda starting to wear down in efficiency at around 3-17/18 or so, might have to start diverting xp and threads into the alt-identities. Good thing we've got dungeons for those now!

...or I need to use a more coherent strategy than "send all the blunt guys" in. Thought I was only gonna have to start doing team comp once I hit the dungeon.

Also, I kinda wish that the free Mirror dungeon daily had been transferred to the Luxes - means there's another thing to do on top of everything else and you already have a LOT of Lux dungeons that you're supposed to be doing for max bonus.

Einander
Sep 14, 2008

"Yeh've forged a magnificent sword."

"This one's only practice. The real sword I intend to forge will be three times longer."

"Can there really be a sword as monstrous as that in this world?"

"Yes. I can see that sword... Somewhere out there..."

DuoRogue posted:

heathcliff's charge generation is perfectly fine on a wrath team (ie, with both n corp identities), because he doesnt really need that much at all. one connected graze + passive proc is enough to get it turn 2, for example.
That said reindeer ishmael's charge gen is definitely not good enough. S2 is nice but due to charge decay it requires at least three turns in a row to get enough charge for mind whip which isn't exactly reliable. her s1 charge generation is only heads hit so usually its +2 (basically only good for not losing charge) or even +0. Plus, unlike warp don's Leap being absurd, both of her s1 and s2 are mid as gently caress.

Though I think my ishmael is cursed because I don't think she's ever gotten more than two heads on mind whip.

but yeah, I do want to note faust incorrectly saying charge and not charge count, and I think that may be a holdover from when charge didn't decay. Basically everyone aside from warp don and heathcliff feel like they were designed without charge decay in mind at all.

(speaking of not saying count; kurokumo hong lu's Cloud Cutter apparently doubles if they have less than 4 bleed COUNT, so it's even more overpowered than I previously thought. There is not way this is ever not going off.)

Ishmael's attacks get a serious boost from her EGO passive. +2 to all rolls brings R Corp's attacks up to being fantastic for clashes, and it's one of the easier EGO to fuel and keep using, because good Wrath attacks are everwhere and it supplies one of the two Gloom it needs to use it again the next turn. I've used it three turns in a row once. It's strictly a anti-human Identity, since you need the multiple actions for EGO and for Charge, but it's still one of the better identities for the L28 EXP daily right now.

Uncle Khasim
Dec 20, 2009

I thought I was ready for Kromer and I absolutely wasn’t.

She resists blunt and deals pierce , in case anyone missed it like I did.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
I remembered that Hermann and her squad feature prominently in the original trailer, but just realized that Demian also features prominently with his own squad of decidedly less human looking silhouettes. Makes me wonder if there will be two bad guy squads, one for heaven and one for hell with the "limbo" company in the middle.

GilliamYaeger
Jan 10, 2012

Call Gespenst!
https://twitter.com/LimbusCompany_B/status/1636566610810146817

More Luxcavation changes.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
a "skip battle" button that costs 2x enkephalin but gives 1.5x rewards sounds like a pretty bad deal unless you are trying to blow through a bunch of enkephalin boxes at once

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe
I'm new to Limbus Co but has anyone drawn a parallel between the Identities in this game, and the jumpers from the movie Everything Everywhere All At Once? Or is it just me?

Jossar
Apr 2, 2018

Current status: Angry about subs :argh:
Goodbye daily Lux bonuses, we barely knew ye.

I was just commenting on how combined with daily mirrors it was too much to keep up with, so this is good tbh. I'd say the skip function sounds good in the sense of "ah crud, I woke up and my Enkephalin's refreshed, but I got 10 minutes before I gotta head to work", except by making everything outside of Story completion cost Modules they basically fixed that problem anyway.

I guess they're keeping bonuses for Thread though? Weird.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
I missed this with the first reading but exp luxcavation costs 2 modules now instead of raw enkephalin.
So you can bottle up your enkephalin when it's capped and then spend it later.

GilliamYaeger
Jan 10, 2012

Call Gespenst!
https://twitter.com/LimbusCompany_B/status/1636573137193279488?t=m8ku6SB34FCMAmrKW9e-Ug&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe
I'm going to be honest: I've never actually paid attention to how enkephalin actually works. I've just been assuming it was a daily timer this whole time, is that more-or-less it?