Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
happy friday you fuckin nerds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames

bagmonkey posted:

happy friday you fuckin nerds

hMmmMMM is there any more specific day that we could be wishing a happy one of OP?

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/HumansNoContext/status/1632087809770094592?s=20

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

nom epique posted:

hMmmMMM is there any more specific day that we could be wishing a happy one of OP?

start the st paddys day thrwaed

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

start the st paddys day thrwaed

nom epique posted:

Do it you coward!

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
Wonder how long today's meeting is gonna be.

Gonna treat myself to sushi and chill tonight and play Vidya. Low key Friday because tomorrow I'm volunteering to teach ppl how to ice fish.

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames

Saalkin posted:

Do it you coward!

Not looking to get probed on this most sacred of days OP

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
petition to change :peanut: to :friday:

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

nom epique posted:

You are safe today. It's a holy day

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

nom epique posted:

i thought you don't drink the devil's juice bro

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
looking forward to corned beef and cabbage dinner tonight and also repeating the
"Im IRISH, I hope I dont die from a wee bit of the consumption *does drinking gesture*" joke from King of the Hill a bunch

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames

bagmonkey posted:

i thought you don't drink the devil's juice bro

If that’s even true, to which I shan’t speculate, that doesn’t exactly preclude celebrating the big man!

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Nooner posted:

looking forward to corned beef and cabbage dinner tonight and also repeating the
"Im IRISH, I hope I dont die from a wee bit of the consumption *does drinking gesture*" joke from King of the Hill a bunch

Someone in the parking lot called me Pat. That is my name but they had no way of knowing that.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

nom epique posted:

i spoke to the mods and they're willing to let you spearhead the st paddys thread BUT only if you don't start any additional threads. all other posting rules in effect still

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

I'm the ghost of Saint Patrick past Woooohoho. If you don't make the thread my spirit with never rest in peace.

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames
My thread is the st pats official thread bro

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

nom epique posted:

If that’s even true, to which I shan’t speculate, that doesn’t exactly preclude celebrating the big man!

my dude, my decision to wake up is celebrating the big man tyvm don't police my big guy celebration

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I'm gonna celebrate The Big Guy by going to the bar and getting loving ripped

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!

yep, and our travel admins seem to be trained to book work travel the sunday before or saturday after the work week if you don’t specifically tell them not to so that the travel time isn’t chargeable, they’d rather pay an extra hotel night and per diem rather than pay the employee for 4-6 hours of travel during the day.

it’s insanity, but most people just charge the time anyway because what are they gonna do?

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
My coworker is wfh today so it's like Friday started early because I'm not going to have to put up with his bullshit.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
It’s Friday so I’m gonna say the c word

crapple

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

EvilJoven posted:

My coworker is wfh today so it's like Friday started early because I'm not going to have to put up with his bullshit.

you dhould do a funny prank with the stuff on his desk just like on The Office!!

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

Enfys posted:

Leave an offering of colostrum (a cow's first milk) and swaddle a turnip to put in the crib instead of your baby

Lmao, if she's born today I'm going to do that. I just gotta steal some colostrum from the freezer.

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

Fun Shoe

Nooner posted:

you dhould do a funny prank with the stuff on his desk just like on The Office!!

Nah I think I'll just let this be an even chiller Friday.

What's good chill Friday music? I'm looking for a change of pace.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

EvilJoven posted:

Nah I think I'll just let this be an even chiller Friday.

What's good chill Friday music? I'm looking for a change of pace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sER0FzJO-c0

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Korean bbq tonight and hanging out with friends

A good end to Friday :toot:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

how does one go about getting sainted? probably lots of competition these days.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

numberoneposter posted:

how does one go about getting sainted? probably lots of competition these days.

convert a bunch of people and/or drive the heathens from your lands

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

the same guy who gave me my covid shot is gonna baptize my daughter, my dog, and myself this weekend. 3 for 1 deal he said. hes paid for the whole hour so if anyone else wants in on a baptism just hit me up.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Imma pinch everyone itt without green in their avatars

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

Fun Shoe
That was good sushi

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

im pretty much going to try to do the opposite of work today and just run the clock out like stanley from The Office

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Bad Purchase posted:

i’m gonna charge the company for all the travel time even though we’re not supposed to if it’s not during normal work hours, they can gently caress off with that garbage

Yeah, you should get overtime while traveling for work during non-work hours.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I probably won't do anything tonight for St. Patty's day. I'd like to get a reuben somewhere if I could. My friend wants to do the Kenosha Police and Fire pipes and drum "Kenosha Krawl" tomorrow. The band goes from bar to bar starting at maybe 10am and ending around 10pm. It's pretty fun because the places are always packed so they gotta fit in wherever they can.

This was the last time they played before covid put it on hiatus. They just stood on/behind the bar. It's pretty fun. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0BXpwEHk4Y

Sunday my friend is going to SMOKE a corned beef brisket. I've never had a smoked one before! :psyduck:

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I'm apparently waiting an hour to login to this stupid diablo IV beta, a game that I'm not even interested in buying

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

I'm apparently waiting an hour to login to this stupid diablo IV beta, a game that I'm not even interested in buying
stay a while...

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

:rip: Lance Reddick

https://twitter.com/i/status/1341950141910183939

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

:(

He wasn't even that old

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

On console you have to preorder to get access to the beta.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

On console you have to preorder to get access to the beta.

I'm on pc, but its because I bought a double down lol