Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

Cross posting:

Standingstoic posted:

Ian is on the new free Lemon Party, if anyone else wants to give it a spin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006
I got to "maybe trans people can finally come out ORRRRRRR" and noped out immediately.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!

KORNOLOGY posted:

I got to "maybe trans people can finally come out ORRRRRRR" and noped out immediately.

Yeah, the whole thing is wild. Because it's like... yes, some kids are figuring out their identities. But I'm sorry, there's no place that's just throwing hormones at kids and free of charge etc etc.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
yeah his whole thing about a conspiracy by school counselors to give people free HRT is just wildly wrong

I think he's mainly mad about there being less dicks for him

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006
Everything teens do is for attention. That's healthy. Why do they even loving care.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

moist turtleneck posted:

yeah his whole thing about a conspiracy by school counselors to give people free HRT is just wildly wrong

I think he's mainly mad about there being less dicks for him

Being mad at trans people, but only if they get rid of their dicks, sounds like a joke Nick would write, but it's real life for Ian

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006
Ian Fidance calls "Don't ask don't telll" as his compromise with trans people.

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

UP AND ADAM posted:

I'm literally shaking after that. I hope we can put an end to such dangerous rhetoric, now and forever.

the federal gov't should have pre-empted this trash. i have children at home!!

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006
I'm beginning to think I was wrong.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Boywhiz88 posted:

Yeah, the whole thing is wild. Because it's like... yes, some kids are figuring out their identities. But I'm sorry, there's no place that's just throwing hormones at kids and free of charge etc etc.

that butterfly guy or whoever was somehow dumber then Ian

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

butterfly guy indeed sucks but please keep in mind that ian literally has brain damage from drinking hand sanitizer, let the man have some dipshit opinions, he's harmless

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

butterfly guy indeed sucks but please keep in mind that ian literally has brain damage from drinking hand sanitizer, let the man have some dipshit opinions, he's harmless

as proven by Ian fumbling a DM hookup by ordering a giant bag of leather bondage gear without asking if she was into it :newlol:

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
lol ian blaming vaccine for his bad dick

wasn't he the one that kept riding the subway everywhere all night in march/april of 2020 to "document the city"

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
lol

https://content.blubrry.com/cum_town/CumTown-0200-ep-200-serendipity-91892.mp3#t=599

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I am behind and don’t know if he has addressed it, but WHY does Ian have the cane? Is it just another affectation ala the slide whistle?

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
He’s dumb that’s why

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

Boom-shaka-laka

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

Cael posted:

Boom-shaka-laka

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Ian being very straight

BB2K
Oct 9, 2012
Tim butterly rules

Dookberg
Oct 14, 2003

Ian had a lot of laughs on the latest Scissor Bros

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lv31W8wlEz0

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

cardboard can't catch on fire!

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

the episodes with just the two of them are therapy sessions, its great

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
"Guess what happened 100% of the time?"
"You ended up fuckin guys... That ya hate."

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/benaveryisgood/status/1632050724858376192?t=LXmqOv1QWe9ptjzUiEhAIA&s=19

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

Perfect b********

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
They say all the bad words on the cast, I'm halfway through episode one and it's p good

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Coxswain Balls posted:

Perfect b********

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006
Jfc

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006
How much will it cost for Ian to make same-sex love with Jordan?

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
loving lol at Louis CK shadowboxing to get pumped before gigs

I guess that's why he always looks sweaty

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!
They just need to not talk about trans people or COVID. Please. Just be funny. You’re both so funny. Just have fun. Don’t repeat Matt Walsh talking points.

Jordan’s Instagram is a good follow. Can’t wait for her to come through my neck of the woods.

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch

Boywhiz88 posted:

They just need to not talk about trans people or COVID. Please. Just be funny. You’re both so funny. Just have fun. Don’t repeat Matt Walsh talking points.

Jordan’s Instagram is a good follow. Can’t wait for her to come through my neck of the woods.

ian is 100% the type of dude where if someone explains the situation to him patiently and kindly he will completely change his mind about it. most of his friends just tell him to shut the gently caress up i.e. how adam nick and recine treat him whenever he brings it up

i will not listen to anything like that though because debate podcasts are gay as hell

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
it is funny that he keeps blaming the vaccine for actual covid side effects that he probably got before the vaccine and also the side effects of getting Old

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Boywhiz88 posted:

otoh it is fundamentally funny as gently caress to see a balding closeted chaser and former junkie, and an anxious mess who hosed her own stepbrother, act deeply concerned about the trans bogeyman in our schools.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/ianimal69/status/1641899554915209216?t=uRkNobY4Yzr1WDHvrcfyiw&s=19

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

Ian is just filthy with stupid tattoos at this point

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

ian is just filthy

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Yeah...Filthy rich now thanks to the Patreon!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Jordan shopping for new Ians

https://twitter.com/bigboywumbus/status/1643400553722966016?t=-kIiBT-S5YadcVMtmTkgcQ&s=19