Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
FDU wasn't the worst team in the tournament but only because Texas Southern beat Grambling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Eddy needs to hit the transfer portal right now

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
PURDON'T

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
never change the tournament, ever

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Poor mom )=

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Go away Purdue and never come back

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.

Roasted Donut posted:

Let's be real: Purdue was absolutely the most obvious team to lose as a 1 vs. 16 besides Virginia

we would also have accepted Arizona

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
WE SMOKING THAT PURDUE PACK

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Dexo posted:

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Roasted Donut posted:

Let's be real: Purdue was absolutely the most obvious team to lose as a 1 vs. 16 besides Virginia

Thank you for saying it so I didn't have to

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

They have the most favorable 8-9 as well so we could see a 16 in the second weekend

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

meanwhile Gonzaga absolutely trucking Grand Canyon all of a sudden

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

ok i'll ask: what is "fairleigh dickinson"

Doctor Teeth
Sep 12, 2008

Dexo posted:

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

I'm trying to win the World Cup
but I'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps playing Argentina onside

F A I R
D I C K

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Coach is going a million miles an hour

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

R.D. Mangles posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairleigh_S._Dickinson

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/rodger/status/1636897426698010630?s=46

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you.
https://twitter.com/rodger/status/1636867295879233537

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I think FDU over Purdue might be the least-picked outcome on anyone's brackets on all platforms

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

seems like a nice coach :unsmith:

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

it isn't fair

leigh dickinson

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

R.D. Mangles posted:

junior college started by a medical supply / banking tycoon that grew into a private school regional chain of sorts, they have multiple campuses including one random one in Vancouver a friend of mine teaches at

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

gonna take a deep breathe and say "this coulda been rutgers"

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
BoiLOLmakers

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
I think purdues last 4 plays were blocked layup, airball 3, blocked layup, pass thrown out of bounds

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

lol

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

elentar posted:

junior college started by a medical supply / banking tycoon that grew into a private school regional chain of sorts, they have multiple campuses including one random one in Vancouver a friend of mine teaches at

think the giants used to have training camp there

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

elentar posted:

we would also have accepted Arizona

I mean considering how rarely they give Arizona a 1 seed it's pretty unlikely to ever happen.

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

I'm trying to win the World Cup
but I'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps playing Argentina onside

And if you ever get back to Hackensack

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Best. Day. Ever.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

TDepressionEarl posted:

And if you ever get back to Hackensack

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

elentar posted:

I assumed this entire time people were talking about hunter Dickinson's brother who played for FDU and just didn't think about what FDU stood for

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

DC Murderverse posted:

https://twitter.com/spinninbackfist/status/1636885343390539776?s=46&t=5gxKQFzDrDvx-7j58Ypw3g

One of the most insane endings of a match Ive ever seen. Its the worst way his career could end imo

Absolutely insane killer instincts for Ramos, holy poo poo that is even more surprising than this basketball upset. Good poo poo even if it's a legend going down

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

a team that only got in via ncaa rules beat purdue

big ten basketball, everyone

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

I hope Edey bops all of his teammates on the head like a looney tunes short.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Fair Dick U

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
Lol at giving Purdue the 1 seed over UCLA lmao

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Lol at giving Purdue a spot in the tourney

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
If you follow Purdue sports at all this is the outcome anyone who watches them could easily predict because it's all Purdue is good for.

They'll randomly completely cream incredibly good teams in both football and basketball and then lose to a high school team they accidentally got scheduled against