Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
https://twitter.com/Liam_D_Quinn/status/1636903298740387841?t=-66S0FVJf3r2WKsxKD9jOQ&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

PostNouveau posted:

Watching the Purdue recap. Good lord that man is huge and also not good at utilizing that advantage in any way that's helpful for his team.

He's getting a lot better he basically touched a basketball for the first time five years ago.

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

Yeah I dunno how you come from that game thinking Edey was the problem when you had three guards doing their best to step on as many rakes as possible.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
in eight hours we are all Aztecs

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Nobody on Purdue wanted to shoot, it was like a whole team of Ben Simmons.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

The Big 10 was trash all along

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Dango Bango posted:

The Big 10 was trash all along

Any Big Ten fan could tell you this.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

SEC did the best at 6-2 so far. Big 10 5-3, big 12 5-2. PAC-12 at a lousy 2-3.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Big east #1 in our hearts rating though (<3 marquette)

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

a neat cape posted:

Hell I will root for the Aztecs friend

Also gently caress Duke

Also lol

BUMBACLOT
Jun 19, 2008

I hope the Aztecs fare better against armoured men on horseback than they did last time

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

a neat cape posted:

No ❤️

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

happy boo buie day

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Furman cannot be stopped. Resistance is futile.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

DC Murderverse posted:

https://twitter.com/spinninbackfist/status/1636885343390539776?s=46&t=5gxKQFzDrDvx-7j58Ypw3g

One of the most insane endings of a match I’ve ever seen. It’s the worst way his career could end imo

so he flipped him on his back at the end, is that something that never happens to this lee person? i have no idea how wrestling works

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
That was indeed some wrastlin. Can't tell you what was going on but that one dude looks excited about it so good for him

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

actionjackson posted:

so he flipped him on his back at the end, is that something that never happens to this lee person? i have no idea how wrestling works

Basically correct. Lee was going for his fourth national championship.

e: Also, people are amazed someone from Purdue won in the postseason :v:

Dango Bango fucked around with this message at 17:40 on Mar 18, 2023

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Dango Bango posted:

Basically correct. Lee was going for his fourth national championship.

e: Also, people are amazed someone from Purdue won in the postseason :v:

does a pin automatically win you the match, or does it just get you a certain number of points?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Good 1st half boys

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

actionjackson posted:

does a pin automatically win you the match, or does it just get you a certain number of points?

A pin is a victory, yeah.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Grittybeard posted:

If they sold these like lawn gnomes they'd make a killing.

https://twitter.com/Ryan_Cortes/status/1636942187542765568

That statue is drunk as gently caress

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.

PostNouveau posted:

Furman cannot be stopped. Resistance is futile.

so has everyone connected to Furman just been drinking straight through since Thursday

i mean, that is the recommended survival method for most things in Orlando, just maybe not high level college sports

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
Ohio State will have wanted a better start to this one

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Oh my God I didn't realize FDU didn't even win their conference tourney :lol:

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

I know no one cares about the NIT but Vandy just finished the game on a 9-0 run to eek out a 1 point victory over Michigan, really fun game

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

This is the best SDSU has played all year

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
SDSU should be dribbling out the clock to avoid injury

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Sweet 16 baby!!!

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
JMU taking it to OSU, but with it being a foul heavy game, OSU's depth might take over

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Never understood why the schedule the second round like this so there's only one game to start and then a bunch overlapping later.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

I'm crying I'm so happy

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit

a neat cape posted:

I'm crying I'm so happy

Kawhi Leonard is cheering along with you as he always does, staring unblinking into the abyss.

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
JMU is up at the half, but that was about as bad an end to the first half as they could have

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Duke flopping in the first minute

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Thanks for bringing in the reffing expert to explain that Duke flopping isn't a flagrant on Tennessee

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
Tennessee can you please just be useful at least once in your cursed existence

christ it is annoying to hear the Duke boosterism embedded in every broadcast they're on, just so desperate for Scheyer to be the new K and everything just to continue on as always

elentar fucked around with this message at 20:04 on Mar 18, 2023

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

a neat cape posted:

I'm crying I'm so happy

Congrats!!

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Who told the announcers that this is the year that they all simultaneously say a timeout is more valuable than possession. Like I actually sort of tend to agree with that but we had 40 years of the dominant view point being the other way and everyone talking about how smart it was that people called the time out so everyone (except whoever it was that just argued with Stan Van Gundy about it) switching at once is weird to me.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

DUNK ON EM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Alaois posted:

DUNK ON EM

:hmmyes: