Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Buddykins posted:

is this an AI story

It's Rudy G's CAMEO

$235

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

This is my fight song
Free Trump from jail song

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Lol

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

pretty impressive that this nypd guy was able to take a census of the entire manhattan das office

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

That DICK! posted:

all that stuff he did

I hope he gets the death penalty

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

lmao

Louisgod posted:

white people get a loving hobby challenge

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

trump will be executed in a landslide, they'll tie him to a post and have yodelers hollar at the mountain

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Beeftweeter posted:

i mean, i'm just mentioning itt because a lot of people here share screenshots and i know some of you are worried about your privacy (for good reasons)

also chances are if you uploaded something to imgur it got recompressed so that's probably fine. if the PNG were small enough though it might not have done that. just be careful

That is good to know, thanks for sharing that.

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

can’t wait for a strongly worded letter to come out on Tuesday and msDNC to call it “almost literally an arrest”

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

surely, this time,

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Aw poo poo, here we go again

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
keith olbermann powering up in the hyperbolic posting chamber to call trump a 'fuckwitted douchenozzle cheeto badman'

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

CaptainBeefart posted:

Aw poo poo, here we go again

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

gotta stop posting my ssn card got it

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

he's not loving wearing bracelets are you loving kidding me cmon after all these loving years theres no loving way

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Eric's right

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

if he gets hosed it'll show the poor people and peasants that the rich sometimes answer for their crimes and thats a bad look

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
lol holy poo poo it's about the Michael Cohen hush money stuff? What in the gently caress took them so long I think Michael Cohen did all of his time by now.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
lol @ trump priming the chuds by hollering about getting arrested, please have a psychotic break and make a crazy spectacle of going down you fat greasy loving pig

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

tacodaemon posted:

lol that article has a guy with the surname "Crapuchettes" in it

excuse me its pronounced crap-oo-shay

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Justin Tyme posted:

Trump will be forced to pay a fine and will get no jail time, watch

But! A conviction would mean he can't be pissident again, which will be funny when he wins the election...

There won't be a fit democratic candidate, it's like the way is being prepared for him.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

https://twitter.com/toddstarnes/status/1637127619958263810

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug

SorePotato posted:

Trump Letters from Jail

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

PostNouveau posted:

lol holy poo poo it's about the Michael Cohen hush money stuff? What in the gently caress took them so long I think Michael Cohen did all of his time by now.

jan 6 was well over 2 years ago and there's still poo poo going on about it lol this country is muddy poo poo

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

I'm in a hipster DA office and everyone is talking about TRUNP

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Bethamphetamine posted:

“Hello Tim. This is Rudy Giuliani — there is absolutely nothing wrong — Your uncle Jack has something he wants me to say to you,” Giuliani says, while sporting a lime green golfing shirt.

The former federal prosecutor, two-term mayor, presidential candidate and top aide to President Trump then launches into a wooden rendition of ‘I’m a Little Teapot.”

“I’m a little teapot short and stout. Here’s my handle. Here’s my spout. When I get all steamed up, hear my shout, tip me over and pour me out,” Giuliani says.

“I am a very special teapot. Yet it’s true,” he continues, while standing in a minor league baseball stadium in Manchester, NH. “Here an example of what I can do. I can turn my handle into a spout. Tip me over and pour me out.”

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
in 10+ years if I can still do what I do for a living with 0.01% the quality of these guys I think I will be pretty happy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTAxPhxADo0

e: yes that's Cate Blanchett

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

skaboomizzy posted:

I think they should arrest trxnbcp in a no-knock raid with a dozen methed-out cops at 3am with guns drawn

they won't because he doesn't have any dogs or babies in cradles

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Buddykins posted:

theres no loving way

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

PostNouveau posted:

What's he getting arrested for?

literally no reason

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

wow thanks todd no one has mentioned that talking point before

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Buddykins posted:

surely, this time,

We got him! This time for sure!

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

That DICK! posted:

should make a countdown to trump (not) getting arrested thread

Urine it

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

I just a left a hipster Manhattan DA office. It was packed with liberals, whispering amongst each other about the unfair witch hunt and how they could never arrest our favorite president, Trump!

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
what if Terump went to Singapore and dropped gum ont he ground

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Buddykins posted:

he's not loving wearing bracelets are you loving kidding me cmon after all these loving years theres no loving way

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Buddykins posted:

surely, this time,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

im getting word that every police officer and prosecuture in ny says NO and this is the act of a single rogue DA