Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/GuntherEagleman/status/1637170544805306370?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

continuing with the "songs from 1982" theme:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKm6uK7bRfk

there's longstanding controversy among bass nerds about which uncredited session bassist is styling and profiling on this cut; a lot of people want to credit it to Mark Adams from the band Slave since it really sounds like his style, but other people say it's Sandy Anderson from the band Unlimited Touch and he was sort of imitating Mark Adams's style

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

zerocool pastier

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

DrPossum posted:

zerocool pastier

*your monitor turns off*

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

drat he got my rear end

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

*your monitor turns off*

lol rack em

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

DryGoods posted:

here's the deal, if you made a post about how Trump will never be locked up, it will never happen, come Judgement Day, you'll get a Classic DryGoods Humor Probation. lots of Laughs by all

if you try to hide from my Wisdom, like a Coward, if i have to Find You. well, i'll get my laughs another way
Be Prepared

:fart:

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Korean Boomhauer posted:

all options are on the table and all of them are funny

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

the walls are closing in! our president is FINISHED!

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

BOGO LOAD
Jul 1, 2004

"You know I always had trouble really chewing the fat with my pops. Just listen to him..."

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

LegoMan posted:

I blame my wife, she's Russian and cooking is simply a process of heating ingredients until hot

her borscht is fuckin amazing though

Always blame the wife. You know she's doing the same.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

quote:

“Previously, I had said if Trump was arrested or under the threat of a perp walk, 100,000 patriots should shut down all routes to Mar-a-Largo,” Alexander posted on the Telegram platform. “Now, I’m retired. I’ll pray for him though!”

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

tacodaemon posted:

one food opinion that I may or may not be dragged for is that I'm convinced sweet paprika doesn't taste like anything and only exists to impart a festive red color to food

i agree with this

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Lmao

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

the milk machine posted:

this is the only thing that would win me back over from Team Induction

I like my induction "burner" but a large fraction of my cookware doesn't work, and I've had it since the 80s, it was pretty expensive, it's the brand that Captain Sisko uses, and I feel it would be immoral for me to abandon it.

also I don't have 3-phase in my kitchen so an induction cooktop is out.

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Korean Boomhauer posted:

listen folks we're in the comedy times and no matter what happens its going to be really funny

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

tacodaemon posted:

one food opinion that I may or may not be dragged for is that I'm convinced sweet paprika doesn't taste like anything and only exists to impart a festive red color to food

in South America they have a powder made from I think a different pepper than what "paprika" is made from, and they call it literally "color pepper" ("aji de color")

Now, Spanish smoked paprika, that has taste. I'm not a huge fan because it has to be used really carefully, but it's good in small quantities.

e: Southern South America, like Chile and Argentina

emfive has issued a correction as of 22:01 on Mar 18, 2023

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

this cannot be real

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

so the big reveal about the iran hostage situation is that texas politicians asked ME leaders to ask iran very nicely to hold hostages until reagan was president huh

welp that leaker guy's 85 sounds like it's time to LOCKER UP;

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

love my city

https://twitter.com/OverheardWDC/status/1637187249312759811

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

what's the full Steven Seagal ethnicity list, he's definitely been Asian, Italian and Inuit before.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

what kinda fuckin weirdo doesn’t add red pepper flakes to, like, everything

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Lancered Dick

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

emfive posted:

in South America they have a powder made from I think a different pepper than what "paprika" is made from, and they call it literally "color pepper" ("aji de color")

Now, Spanish smoked paprika, that has taste. I'm not a huge fan because it has to be used really carefully, but it's good in small quantities.

e: Southern South America, like Chile and Argentina

yeah I like smoked paprika and also Hungarian hot paprika

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

emfive posted:

I like my induction "burner" but a large fraction of my cookware doesn't work, and I've had it since the 80s, it was pretty expensive, it's the brand that Captain Sisko uses, and I feel it would be immoral for me to abandon it.

also I don't have 3-phase in my kitchen so an induction cooktop is out.

yeah that's an expense. i think the gas stove stuff is probably mostly overblown. at this point imo your kitchen either has a 3 phase outlet or a gas outlet and if you want a new stove you should just go with whatever hooks up to what you've got. i don't think gas or induction has enough of an advantage to justify switching over from one to other. if that makes sense.

but yeah a huge rear end wok burner would be loving radical

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

lmao

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Good Citizen posted:

too spicy

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Good Citizen posted:

red pep flakes + grated parm on some pizza? oof, maddon'

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

in the new constitution parking should be an unalienable right. if cars are allowed to stick around

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

at the Mongolian bbq place I like to do a combo of hoisin sauce, ginger, cayenne pepper, and coriander

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"
Trump is going to start shooting missiles into the South China sea as a show of force to prosecutors.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

yo if you dont like red pepper flakes in a nice bowl of spaghett or fett' or a big old pizza pie you can go gently caress yourself

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

tacodaemon posted:

at the Mongolian bbq place I like to do a combo of hoisin sauce, ginger, cayenne pepper, and coriander

ouhhhhh Mongolian BBQ rocks, I haven’t had it in so long

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/ScottPresler/status/1637197566969298946?s=20

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1637197658275160064

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

STOP COUNTING

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Consummate Professional posted:

in the new constitution parking should be an unalienable right. if cars are allowed to stick around

also rolling coal