Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Just beat the poo poo out of them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

Murder them Rocky Top

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
Love the color guy calling out players on both these teams being "drama majors". These are the two floppiest teams to have ever flopped.

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
Cowgirls keeping it spicy with that bank shot

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
No timeouts for OSU, but they'll only need a 3 to tie if Miami makes both

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
Oh poo poo a 5 second call

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
Sooooo close

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
That's the second time this weekend I've seen a graphic in the second half about a team having more turnovers than FGs made. This Is March

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
lol Wazzu

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
is bill self going too die

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Hearing the awkwardness of Stan Van Gundy pointing out obvious bad officiating on an NCAA broadcast that would otherwise ignore it makes me realize that I want them to break out the big guns and let JVG go full JVG for just one college game

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Plavsic is an idiot and always has been

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

xbilkis posted:

Hearing the awkwardness of Stan Van Gundy pointing out obvious bad officiating on an NCAA broadcast that would otherwise ignore it makes me realize that I want them to break out the big guns and let JVG go full JVG for just one college game

lmao yeah there are a lot of memos that Stan hasn't got yet. Also I support this, turn JVG loose for one game.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

not lookin good for dewk

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
Duke more like Puke

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
thinking maybe K didn't hand the blood magick grimoire over to Scheyer along with the office and everything else

OPAONI
Jul 23, 2021
gently caress you duke you home of saudi failsons and criminal presidents, all you are is a place to park the sons of rich families not good enough for the ivy league, gently caress duke

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.

OPAONI posted:

gently caress you duke you home of saudi failsons and criminal presidents, all you are is a place to park the sons of rich families not good enough for the ivy league, gently caress duke

i know so many good people who work at both Duke and UNC and i don't think any of them are eager to start measuring which is worse from the standpoint of institutional crimes and culture

(note that i as a UVA and past UMD employee would also not be thrilled to be in that conversation, though i do make a point of running my students through as much of the lovely stuff their school has done as i can in the context of other discussions)

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

:)

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

the Vols are just brutalizing Duke lmao

OPAONI
Jul 23, 2021

elentar posted:

i know so many good people who work at both Duke and UNC and i don't think any of them are eager to start measuring which is worse from the standpoint of institutional crimes and culture

(note that i as a UVA and past UMD employee would also not be thrilled to be in that conversation, though i do make a point of running my students through as much of the lovely stuff their school has done as i can in the context of other discussions)

I'm not here for a reasonable discussion. Spite is all I have left this season.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I am happy

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
i feel very dirty wanting the vols to win but gently caress duke

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

Always a good day when Duke gets knocked out

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
Happy Duke Elimination Day!

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
ALEXA PLAY ROCKY TOP

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

oliver is like a tall dante martin

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

anyways as much as there are some other schools i'd prefer to see lose all the truly bad outcomes have been accounted for, just hoping it stays this funny the rest of the way

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Demon Of The Fall posted:

ALEXA PLAY ROCKY TOP

I JUST t SAID THE SAME THING

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/IiW4nhot7Wk

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007

dirty shrimp money posted:

Always a good day when Duke gets knocked out

Yeah, and it's even better when they lose as well

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

:lol:

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe
I see bad Arkansas showed up, congratulations KU

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
:rip: Cyclones

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

marioinblack posted:

Happy Duke Elimination Day!

:toot:

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

xbilkis posted:

Does ESPN still do the thing early in the season where they put their NBA guys on a college game and vice versa? JVG has definitely done it before.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

:agreed:

tactlessbastard posted:

I see bad Arkansas showed up, congratulations KU

Yep :negative:

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Signs of life?

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007