Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
That Northwestern guy who ran into his own teammate twice on the same possession and then just stuck his hands up in the air and ran to the opposite side of the court to avoid any more problems - that has finally answered my question of "what would I look like in a high-level basketball game"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

CHASE AUDIGE

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
No Bona really opens up the paint and NW is already targeting Jacquez in iso, not great for UCLA

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

I'M HYPE AS gently caress AND LOSING MY MIND

I'M GUS JOHNSONPOSTING

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
Some good rear end coaching in the NW/UCLA game.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
I am all in on northwestern rn

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
I'm the guy wearing a poncho indoors telling the team to calm down

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
Jesus Bona came flying out of the rafters on that block attempt

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

marioinblack posted:

I'm the guy wearing a poncho indoors telling the team to calm down

I think one of those guys is Nate Taphorn the guy wh threw the full court pass that got them into the 2017 tournament, lmao

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe
Yo feel free to knock UCLA out of our bracket, cats

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Nate Taphorn

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Linus Tubatoot

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

STOP WHINING ABOUT FOULS AND GET BACK ON D CHASE

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

take em out behind the barnheizer

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Boo Buie

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

I don't care that they're going to lose i love this team.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Ow

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
Ouuuuuuuuuuuch

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Ugh, that's awful for him

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

"Oh oh oh don't show that again. In the truck don't show it"

*Immediately cuts to slow motion replay*

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

well thats unfortunate

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Lmao at "Don't show it again. Do NOT show it again." [instant transition into replay]

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Knees ain't supposed to do that

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
drat this team is cursed :negative:

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Bad day for my cat teams :(

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Man always love to see young dudes just walk off injuries that would put me in a wheelchair for six months.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Rick posted:

Man always love to see young dudes just walk off injuries that would put me in a wheelchair for six months.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

supposed to finish 13th in the big ten, took the 2 seed down to the wire, boo buie is a northwestern legend. What a year. See you in the tournament in 2032.

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

R.D. Mangles posted:

supposed to finish 13th in the big ten, took the 2 seed down to the wire, boo buie is a northwestern legend. What a year. See you in the tournament in 2032.

this but for PSU. glad to see what Buie has done there and to see Talor Battle have some success as an assistant

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
When Audige got hot, I started having flashbacks to Caleb Love in the Sweet 16 last year. Great 2nd half by Northwestern but glad to see UCLA can still lock teams down in the final 5 minutes without Clark

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
well i can't get too mad at Maryland getting swatted aside but hoping someone can handle Alabama at some point

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

marioinblack posted:

After further consultation, I have deemed Texas to be back

:hmmyes:

Got to catch the end of it. Seemed like it was a pretty good game, got by a dangerous team, actually won a second-round game for the first time since 2014.

PostNouveau fucked around with this message at 05:18 on Mar 19, 2023

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

elentar posted:

well i can't get too mad at Maryland getting swatted aside but hoping someone can handle Alabama at some point

Welcome to the blender. Go aztec

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

elentar posted:

just lie back and remember that alabama has never been in the final four

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Pitt should have just stayed in bed

OPAONI
Jul 23, 2021
I have decided that every 'ACC is trash' analysis was in fact very correct and not just a case of broad conference parity.

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
USF leading SCar, stop the count!

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
I am wrong about so many things in sports and otherwise but I’ve been watching college and ACC basketball specifically for many years now, enough to have reasonable certainty that this is the worst the conference has been at least in my lifetime

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
South Carolina trailing after 1 quarter at home might be the biggest upset so far

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Wow Capel doesn't usually lose it like that