Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!
I think Al Michaels had a relevant line here...
https://twitter.com/Twolves_PR/status/1637554646477680640

Ant the legend, even if it ends up being 2 or 3 games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era

temple posted:

Steph doesn't acknowledge other players at all. Dray trash talks on the court but complementary in public. Klay has trash talked and had it come back on him multiple times.

Steph throwing his mouth guard, getting ejected, and his wife posting that the NBA is rigged IN THE FINALS is an all time whiny baby moment.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Yeah Curry doesn’t lose it often but when he does it’s really funny

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Aye Doc posted:

he should be allowed to punch him again
:hmmyes:

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
The warriors are soft af

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Draymond sabotaged the warriors by forcing the franchise to give Poole hush money with his extension

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Should've sold high on Baby Splash

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
We haven’t given the Warriors enough poo poo for moving from Oakland to San Francisco

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Next three days off after this shift so I HAVE to finish Lycoris Recoil and then get a few more eps of arakawa under the bridge in

Should probably check out this Chainsawed Man people keep talking about

Wow this is not the anime chat thread

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet

Woozie66 posted:

his wife posting that the NBA is rigged IN THE FINALS
She's a hero

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era

verbal enema posted:

Next three days off after this shift so I HAVE to finish Lycoris Recoil and then get a few more eps of arakawa under the bridge in

No, this is the right place.

How's Lycoris Recoil?

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Woozie66 posted:

No, this is the right place.

How's Lycoris Recoil?

Extremely good

I'm watching the anime then I think I'll blitz through the manga

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Tae posted:

Draymond sabotaged the warriors by forcing the franchise to give Poole hush money with his extension

dray thinking about the detrimental effects of poole's extension on the warriors' future:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7Xdgf2TFJE

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/RealBobManning/status/1637176278951288839?s=20

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I needed Mikal Bridges to score 2 points in the final 16 mins to win $2000 and I don’t think he played in the 4th quarter even though he led the team in scoring? Wtf lol

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Post the quote where he was given a chance to get a clean break from kayne and he refused

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Nevermind.

Dexo fucked around with this message at 23:14 on Mar 19, 2023

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Lol he’s a big supporter of the donda academy, literally a cult

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

CharlestheHammer posted:

That is incorrect, he was a member of Donda Sports, which he left. Which is what he was talking about.

Kanye started his dumb schools and whatever other bullshit after all this.

Dexo fucked around with this message at 23:43 on Mar 19, 2023

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

OKC one game out of the 6th seed with the second-lowest remaining strength of schedule :eyepop:

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..
Even if just for a moment, the Raptors are tied for eighth. We're approaching a world where they can play (and beat) the Nets in the 7-8 game.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Dexo posted:

That is incorrect, he was a member of Donda Sports, which he left. Which is what he was talking about.

Kanye started his dumb schools and whatever other bullshit after all this.

He specifically says education is one of the levels he is aligned with Donda on. Which I guess doesn’t specifically mean the academy but that’s the only real education thing I’m aware ye is involved in

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

CharlestheHammer posted:

He specifically says education is one of the levels he is aligned with Donda on. Which I guess doesn’t specifically mean the academy but that’s the only real education thing I’m aware ye is involved in

Yes, that has been a thing. Donda's name has been used by him for charities and educational things for a while. Before he completely lost his mind he had a bunch of education and children charities. Like Donda's house in Chicago.

I'm sure the education and athlete empowerment thing was just what Kanye sold Brown on in the first place

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Windmill Hut posted:

OKC one game out of the 6th seed with the second-lowest remaining strength of schedule :eyepop:

Yet everyone kept saying we are tanking

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet

CharlestheHammer posted:

go back to reddit, with all due respect.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Metapod posted:

Tanking in the unstoppable force kinda way apparently

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Metapod posted:

I just don't trust anyone else with Wemby now that the cult of the Spurs has been revealed to me.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

temple posted:

go back to reddit, with all due respect.

Shut up, with as little respect as I can muster

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
https://twitter.com/CavsCare/status/1637579127543742464?s=19

A Dunk Lover's team

Chronicles
Oct 24, 2013

Jalen Brown is a big supporter of Kyrie and Kanye’s ideas

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

kingcobweb posted:

We haven’t given the Warriors enough poo poo for moving from Oakland to San Francisco

this big time, and the niners for moving to santa clara. gently caress pro sports owners again and again and again

that said the chase center is pretty nice and oalland is a dump :/

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Lu dort is making 33% on 3 pointers on 5 attempts?

I'm surprised at both of those.

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

kingcobweb posted:

ya this is the first complaint about the Warriors that rings correct to me. should've stayed in Oakland.

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Chronicles posted:

Jalen Brown is a big supporter of Kyrie and Kanye’s ideas

really sucks cause I love the celtics and went to cal

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Lady Radia posted:

ya this is the first complaint about the Warriors that rings correct to me. should've stayed in Oakland.

But they still write Oakland on their court for some reason.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Temple is right

https://nypost.com/2022/09/24/kanye-wests-donda-academy-school-is-a-clueless-vanity-project/
This is the most adversarial account possible and they just call it a clueless vanity project

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

verbal enema posted:

Yea read/watch chainsaw man, you won’t regret it. That’s the Nick Rowe Fillea Anime Guarantee

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

NickRoweFillea posted:

Yea read/watch chainsaw man, you won’t regret it. That’s the Nick Rowe Fillea Anime Guarantee

mike breen 🤝 makima
“bang”

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Declan MacManus posted:

mike breen 🤝 makima
“bang”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

lol Hawks. 80-pt first half, 24-pt lead, score 35 pts in the 2nd half in a loss to the Spurs.

Those Dejounte trade draft picks are looming.