Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

littleratbastard
Aug 18, 2018
Managed to get pigs and feelin pretty delightful about it! Still trying to get the last two runes I need for the lava sphere. Hops and corn… I think I’m starting to understand why there’s multiple quest lines just to dump huge amounts of those two

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

i once asked here about how to stop quest items being auto-locked and then within a week there was an option put in to turn off auto-locking items, so in that theme i am here asking if everyone else hides their grand mastered items just to try and keep the completely unfilterable workshop listing slightly more manageable in length

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Ghostlight posted:

i once asked here about how to stop quest items being auto-locked and then within a week there was an option put in to turn off auto-locking items, so in that theme i am here asking if everyone else hides their grand mastered items just to try and keep the completely unfilterable workshop listing slightly more manageable in length

I don’t but I’ve considered it multiple times.

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006
I do for things I don't want to oops craft.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Am I missing something here?

The quest requirement is cooking level 10 but you can’t use the recipe till cooking level 40?

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006
Look the man is hungry OK?

Unponderable
Feb 16, 2007

Good enough.

Ghostlight posted:

Yes, this is me. It's the only way the crafting list is tolerable.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Ghostlight posted:

Yea. I hide anything I have GM’d and don’t otherwise want to craft.

That’s pretty much everything except nets, paste, juice.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Ruggan posted:

Yea. I hide anything I have GM’d and don’t otherwise want to craft.

That’s pretty much everything except nets, paste, juice.

I guess even if it’s hidden I can probably still get to it by tapping the item in the quest list or whatnot, right? Maybe I should just go ahead and hide that stuff.

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

Lol. And also lmao.

rafikki
Mar 8, 2008

I see what you did there. (It's pretty easy, since ducks have a field of vision spanning 340 degrees.)

~SMcD

quote:

LARGE NET LAUNCHER SETTING IN BETA
- IN BETA: If you have the Large Net Launcher Farm Supply perk, you can go to Settings and set it to use between 10 and 50 large nets per click now
- IN BETA: This setting reduces clicks even more, but you have to be careful of your inventory cap to make full use of the setting

While I appreciate this, I wish they’d work on the AP/AC thing first.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Yeah I don’t quite think I can launch 50 yet.

25 I could though no problem

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

H110Hawk posted:

Look the man is hungry OK?

No but seriously why does the quest show up like 30 levels before you can even do it?

It’s not like getting from 10-40 is trivial lol

Hobojim
Oct 31, 2011

MarcusSA posted:

No but seriously why does the quest show up like 30 levels before you can even do it?

It’s not like getting from 10-40 is trivial lol

Letting people know that there's a time-limited quest to grind towards seems like a good thing to me

Jhet
Jun 3, 2013
The watermelon fairies smiled on me and sent me 2 Pieces of Heart after 8269 watermelons. Let's hope the potato fairies are a generous.

tgacon
Mar 22, 2009
Friends! I have solved the Quandary of Corn! Now I will polish ALL of the boots!

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I do have a question about Jundland grinding pre-device thingy: the gently caress do I do with all this scrap metal and machine parts? All the recipes that take them also take useful stuff like Steel Plates and such.

Kaboobi
Jan 5, 2005

SHAKE IT BABY!
SALT THAT LADY!

widespread posted:

I do have a question about Jundland grinding pre-device thingy: the gently caress do I do with all this scrap metal and machine parts? All the recipes that take them also take useful stuff like Steel Plates and such.

ROOMBA really likes them

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006

tgacon posted:

Friends! I have solved the Quandary of Corn! Now I will polish ALL of the boots!

Just note there are quests that want corn, plates, presses, and corn oil in your future.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

25 fuckin carved squirrels!

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

That'll slow me down by about four days.

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006
And a thousand more corn for another A Study Of Color.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Honestly, if this game hasn't taught you to stockpile corn at every opportunity I don't know what you're growing.

Xeras
Oct 11, 2004

Only a few find the way, some don't recognize it when they do - some... don't ever want to.

Ghostlight posted:

Honestly, if this game hasn't taught you to stockpile corn at every opportunity I don't know what you're growing.

Watermelons which are going to the temple. :negative:

Also I need 2000 Gold Leafs and I have barely 800.

Xeras fucked around with this message at 22:59 on Mar 20, 2023

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

MarcusSA posted:

25 fuckin carved squirrels!

That’s me chucking spectacles into the wheel for the foreseeable then.

I Love Topanga
Oct 3, 2003
Accidentally mis-tapped and drank my whole stash of 1000x OJs. I guess it’s not a problem to have 50,000 Stam sitting around right? Just stay away from the desert?

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006

I Love Topanga posted:

Accidentally mis-tapped and drank my whole stash of 1000x OJs. I guess it’s not a problem to have 50,000 Stam sitting around right? Just stay away from the desert?

Yup. Totally fine.

rafikki
Mar 8, 2008

I see what you did there. (It's pretty easy, since ducks have a field of vision spanning 340 degrees.)

~SMcD

I’m up to 17m/625 stam

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

I’ll take any and all milk anyone wants to get rid of please. Need to make a lot of butter.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

empty your mailbox you noob

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Thanks for the milk! I’m getting there

Keep your MB clear for some AP or LN in return

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

i'm dry (for now)

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Thanks I appreciate it!

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006
Unpolished jade in borgen. gently caress yeah.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

H110Hawk posted:

Unpolished jade in borgen. gently caress yeah.

Yep thank gently caress for that, there was no way I was going to have enough by the end of the month as it was. I think I might have voided off quite a few gemstones opening all those large chests but gently caress it.

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I do wonder if I should craft items as I go or hoard enough to craft 80% of the items needed- wherein Resource Saver kicks in and gives me the last 20% without fail. Wall In The Way 4 still looks hella daunting even after I got halfway through it.

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006

monkeytennis posted:

Yep thank gently caress for that, there was no way I was going to have enough by the end of the month as it was. I think I might have voided off quite a few gemstones opening all those large chests but gently caress it.

Yeah I just sold the raw jems as I got them. Still need to do another 50 or 100 chests. Most of them I have gm'd the ring for but for the ones I haven't I'm glad I farmed mushrooms all day yesterday. (looking at you, shimmer ring.)

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Yo yo yo

:kingsley:

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

AY YO

A USE FOR FROGS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

widespread posted:

AY YO

A USE FOR FROGS

It does say it's only good for a single use. I'm assuming that to mean it won't show up in the exchange again.