Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Nix Panicus posted:

I did some basic internet detectivery (took 30 seconds to search for the text of one of the tweets Jeff posted) and that person is still alive and employed with health insurance

gently caress off with this poo poo and never come back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Dixville posted:

Lol

"We can reopen the sagas thread!"
*immediately posts about something jeff probably really doesn't want us to talk about*
Welp, it was nice while it lasted see y'all on the flip side!

It's like that dude was deliberately trying to sabotage this thread to get revenge on the dastardly FYADIZPYFQCSSADBBQAMFMCrew.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Nix Panicus posted:

I did some basic internet detectivery (took 30 seconds to search for the text of one of the tweets Jeff posted) and that person is still alive and employed with health insurance

i did some basic internet detectivery and discovered your a bitch uwahaha

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Yellow Jackson posted:

Anyway, me and James talked to Mike. He brought Jen over as well, so she could be a part of the discussion. We told them that we weren't comfortable with the scenario, citing the safety reasons as well the fact that we didn't think it was fair to do it in the apartment since we might be liable if something went wrong.

Mike wasn't happy, but he was more disappointed than anything else. He argued for a while, but it all boiled down to it being his room and therefore he could do what he wanted in there, and that he and Jen could do what they wanted since they were both adults. We didn't budge on the "unsafe & unfair" points, so eventually he had to admit defeat and he went off to calm down in the bathroom for a while.

Jen was furious. She didn't yell or scream or anything but she wouldn't stop stop scowling and making these exasperated, theatrical sighs whenever me or James said anything. Eventually she stomped off and got Mike from the bathroom and they drove off in Jens car. They came back after an hour or so with Jens dog cage, and I guess as some sort of protest they set it up in the living room. Jen got in the cage, and Mike settled down on the couch. Then they watched TV.

I went out at that point, but according to James, they watched Downfall on DVD, then Mike let Jen out and they went into Mike's room. When I got back the the cage was still in the living room, empty.

Here we go, some good old fashioned posting

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

what on earth are james rolfe and mike matei doing why is mike handcuffing his girlfriend in james apartment lol what a poo poo load of gently caress

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Lumbermouth posted:

hooboy

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

what on earth are james rolfe and mike matei doing why is mike handcuffing his girlfriend in james apartment lol what a poo poo load of gently caress

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dvs6JDSBqoE&t=542s

But in a dog cage

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Probably because he has a MASSIVE DICK *drops ruler on floor, holds camera at myspace angle*

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

They have an OnlyFans called The Angry Home Bondage Nerds.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Nix Panicus posted:

go away bro

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Cranappleberry posted:

could be a different one, but I remember she was listening to classical music and someone saying that she was going to poo poo her pants/the bed to Bach or Beethoven. maybe that helps with searching :)

Nude Bog Lurker posted:

Yellow Jackson posted:

Well, he only told us about it because they'll be doing some sensory deprivation thing where he'll have loud classical music playing in the room whenever he's out, and he thought we might begin to wonder what was up after x amount of hours of Beethoven's fifth blaring on repeat.

Right, sorry: she going to poo poo the bed to Beethoven.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

[james rolfe voice] she was making GBS threads herself to moonlight sonata which, i later learned, is in three movements.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

[james rolfe voice] she was making GBS threads herself to moonlight sonata which, i later learned, is in three movements.

lol

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Nix Panicus posted:

Now google Ron Paul.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Paladinus posted:

Now google Ron Paul.

Stop giving Jeffrey's alt account he uses for forums sabotage attention.

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.
i really dont understand why u would post about how u kept looking into someone who the thread just spent a page getting mad at folks digging into as many details as possible on. jesus christ. read the room

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Sorry, I saw a story where a goon claimed they were dying and would soon be dead and wanted to know if it had actually been a scam or what

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Lol

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Nix Panicus posted:

Sorry, I saw a story where a goon claimed they were dying and would soon be dead and wanted to know if it had actually been a scam or what

Leave.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Nix Panicus posted:

i believe anyone asking for money on the internet is trying to scam

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Nix Panicus posted:

um big yikes methinks

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Nix Panicus posted:

i'll be nice poster and then the others can be mean poster: there's no need to worry about every little thing like this. it's really not all that important. a good rule of thumb is whether what you are contributing is going to be fun or if it is going to be weird/creepy, hurtful or just a bummer. i think most people here are here to have a good time and neither be weirded out or depressed. this is a thread for remembering past wild stories, not so much a 'where are they now' or 'is anything juicy happening currently' thread

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Nix Panicus posted:

who gives a gently caress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
That guy is a plant by the detractors trying to ruin the thread. Pay them no mind. Did I mention the PS5 has no games? And it's bigger than the original Xbox?

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
Saga: The time when GBS had a spate of "anonymous confessions" threads and it end up getting to the point the OP had to post disclaimers they would refuse to read/post confessions of sexual/animal abuse because they kept getting sent stuff like that. By page 3 you had a 'confession' of what needs trigger warnings and the thread kept going for another 40 pages.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3674792

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo

American McGay posted:

That guy is a plant by the detractors trying to ruin the thread. Pay them no mind. Did I mention the PS5 has no games? And it's bigger than the original Xbox?

that's really goddamned big. you could probably store a lot of games in it, if...

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

American McGay posted:

Did I mention the PS5 has no games? And it's bigger than the original Xbox?

im in detox for this type of thing. sorry.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

re4 remake on friday :woop:

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

Nix Panicus posted:

how do people turn out like this. please consider donating your body to science

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

American McGay posted:

Did I mention the PS5 has no games? And it's bigger than the original Xbox?

Wtf how did they let this happen?

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

Lumbermouth posted:

This whole thing is a rollercoaster.

One poster popping their head up in that thread is Pick.

What was the Pick story?

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

alright alright move on from the dumbass, time to recommend good games to the lurkers again

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

:wtc:

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

lol this is the exact aggro that people bitched about too.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lol

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
Tyranny is a very good game with an awesome setting and concept

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Jonah Galtberg posted:

how do people turn out like this. please consider donating your body to science

Were you happier when it was just a fun story about someone claiming to be dying without caring about the resolution? Seems ghoulish to me. Sorry to intrude on your fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Nix Panicus posted:

Were you happier when it was just a fun story about someone claiming to be dying without caring about the resolution? Seems ghoulish to me. Sorry to intrude on your fun.

Please make me IK