Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

RatHat posted:

I don’t get it?

A woman got old

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

All cuisine traces its roots back to a long lost civilization from 11,000 years ago.

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!

In between two sets of carpeted stairs? Idk. Someplace else can take the blame for this one.

I have a Pittsburgh toilet that sits literally about a foot and half away from the boiler unit in my basement.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Decrepus posted:

All cuisine traces its roots back to a long lost civilization from 11,000 years ago.

Even eating rear end?

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.
No that's older than civilization.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Old congealed grease like in those restaurant grease traps is nastier than anything in septic tanks. Worst thing I've ever smelled is one of those.

Capt.Whorebags
Jan 10, 2005

Unperson_47 posted:

Old congealed grease like in those restaurant grease traps is nastier than anything in septic tanks. Worst thing I've ever smelled is one of those.

Agreed, a proper functioning septic tank smells kind of like.. manure I guess. Not fresh human poo poo, but composted poo poo.

I've seen a restaurant grease trap being pumped out and that was far far worse.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Decrepus posted:

I don’t know but I’ve been told
Caveman pussy is mighty old

Gubbinal Girl
Apr 11, 2022

Capt.Whorebags posted:

Agreed, a proper functioning septic tank smells kind of like.. manure I guess. Not fresh human poo poo, but composted poo poo.

I've seen a restaurant grease trap being pumped out and that was far far worse.

A restaurant near my house tried to dump grease into a nearby ditch but didn't make it to the actual water. The next day the sun hitting it generated a smell I can only describe as "concentrated vomit".

Fly with me
Aug 19, 2006

Single-handedly repopulating the Earth.

That looks like wet/baby wipes flushed down a toilet.
Remember kids, even if it says it's safe to flush, it isn't.
Toilet paper should be the only thing, besides human waste, being flushed down your toilet.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

IshmaelZarkov posted:

The impressive thing about Aussie KFC is that the unstoppable shits you get from a meal of dirty bird is somehow both boiling hot and freezing cold.

Kind of wish these two posts had not been adjacent :barf:

Drone_Fragger posted:

I have heard a fairly compelling theory that those incredibly gross "food hack" videos where they seemingly make gross food purposely as squishily as possible get a lot ot hits becsuse theres some kind of foodplay fetish thing around it, so some are made intentionally for that, and some get hits because of it. Either way, the italian prison system has a special place for pasta defilers.

It's a content mill making intentionally dumb videos to collect hate clicks/comments OP.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

So uh how do you get it off your dick :confused:

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

TotalLossBrain posted:

So uh how do you get it off your dick :confused:

That's not how it works. Your dick gets off on it.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Inceltown posted:

That's not how it works. Your dick gets off on it.

Oh sorry I'm dicklexic

Queen Gnome
Jul 30, 2006

Her Lawnliness
https://twitter.com/_LizzieJoyy_/status/1637847618775597056?s=20

Okay this was posted in response to the pasta video and I was very convinced the lady was full of poo poo, but after the 2/3 mark where she gropes the glass for like a solid minute, I was starting to question the world.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Queen Gnome posted:

Okay this was posted in response to the pasta video and I was very convinced the lady was full of poo poo, but after the 2/3 mark where she gropes the glass for like a solid minute, I was starting to question the world.

DreadUnknown
Nov 4, 2020

Bird is the word.

Gubbinal Girl posted:

A restaurant near my house tried to dump grease into a nearby ditch but didn't make it to the actual water. The next day the sun hitting it generated a smell I can only describe as "concentrated vomit".

I had to clean the grease trap on the dishwasher I used at an Italian restaraunt that my lovely roommate never cleaned, I will never forget that smell.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Gubbinal Girl posted:

Yeah, grease trap cleaning day was always a nasty one in any kitchen I ever worked, and we always hired professionals to come in with a vacuum truck. It's all butyric acid and ketones fermenting in there, it's a god-awful smell. Pretty sure one of the trap-cleaning companies even sprayed a cover-up fragrance after they were done.

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
They clean the grease trap for our very small cafe at work every few months. Always on a day we’re closed and always at like five in the morning. The smell is so bad it permeates every room in an eight story building. Like you can taste it.

busalover
Sep 12, 2020

Queen Gnome posted:

Edging or stalling is used by so many content creators out there to gain time for ads, I don't think it's an identifier for fetish stuff.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Takes No Damage posted:

Kind of wish these two posts had not been adjacent :barf:

It's a content mill making intentionally dumb videos to collect hate clicks/comments OP.

Two other people pointed out the same below me with better evidence.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

busalover posted:

Edging or stalling is used by so many content creators out there to gain time for ads, I don't think it's an identifier for fetish stuff.

She is using forbidden finger kata to boost views

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Queen Gnome posted:

Nah. The woman saying its a fetish is either joking or looking for her own attention.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Maybe she's doing it for fetish-explainer fetishists?

How deep does the rabbit hole go?

Master Twig
Oct 25, 2007

I want to branch out and I'm going to stick with it.
It may be a fetish video, it may not be.

But it definitely is not an actual cooking tip video. It's intentionally stupid and specifically designed to get people to share it with comments about how big of an affront to food it is. It's pure clickbait.

So the curse is that it works so drat well, because I've seen that stupid video loving everywhere.

ShimaTetsuo
Sep 9, 2001

Maximus Quietus
it's not fetish content. it's that one magician and friends who have figured out the secret to making hella bank online. the point is to get you to talk about and share this video, which you are doing right now. it works by relying on:

- men's deep burning hatred of women
- everyone knows what food is and will get angry if you make it wrong
- what if completely normal thing was secretly weird pervert stuff

the curse is that somehow the internet has allowed these people to become filthy rich off of cooking videos that not a single person has ever eaten

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Its also almost always a very good looking woman in a well appointed house saying something like "this is how we do this recipe around here".

Its an affront on all levels because:

Internet hates women
Internet hates rich people
Internet hates fake confidence
Internet loves arguing over ideas of "authenticity"

And they do the children's algorithm thing of slow build up to inevitable weird pay-off.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
it's all fetish content. even the non-fetish content is fetish content for people who are into non-fetish content

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Mozi posted:

it's all fetish content. even the non-fetish content is fetish content for people who are into non-fetish content

I always wank the whole time I'm watching any video, just in case.

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost

3D Megadoodoo posted:

I always wank the whole time I'm watching any video, just in case.

Same, and also when I'm not watching a video

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Has anyone cornered the market on making insane white woman cooking videos while the boyfriend whispers, "What the gently caress..." and "Oh god, no." in the background?
'Cause dibs.

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

Das Boo posted:

Has anyone cornered the market on making insane white woman cooking videos while the boyfriend whispers, "What the gently caress..." and "Oh god, no." in the background?
'Cause dibs.

Yes it’s the tiktoks where they have italian boyfriends

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Whybird posted:

Same, and also when I'm not watching a video

In for a penny, in for a pound.

Armitag3 posted:

TRUE.DAT

(Also I've seen a few "Italians/Germans/Japanese/Chinese/Whatever react to [some stupid food video]" Youtubes that probably weren't content farm -created but still made me just think "why the gently caress would I care lol let's BLOCK CHANNEL with this handy extension".)

3D Megadoodoo fucked around with this message at 15:02 on Mar 21, 2023

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Armitag3 posted:

Dammit!

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Just wait till they find those videos that do stupid poo poo for 10 mins to pad time till the climax and then just cut off cause you’re stupid enough to watch it you loving dumb doo doo head.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Poohs Packin posted:

And they do the children's algorithm thing of slow build up to inevitable weird pay-off.

And they always manage to drag out something that should take like two minutes to 15 or 20.

"And we're just about ready to show you result? Everybody ready? Great. Here we go. In 3.. 2... 1... Let's just add this other thing. Doesn't that look great? This is going to be even better. Okay, this is it, the big reveal. Let's just check that section there, okay, add some more. Right? That's just about finished now. Hold your breath. Drumroll please. Is that all in frame? Let's just adjust the lighting, we want it to look as good as possible. Okay. 3... 2... 1... Actually let's just move that piece. That's fantastic. Okay, the big reveal, we're ready now. Everybody happy? Dave, what do you think? Yes, we can add another layer of peanut butter. Perfect. And here we go. Right after we adjust this bit."

[fifteen minutes later]

"3... 2.. 1... Ta-da! And that's how you make a wedding dress from a tractor tyre and save hundreds!"

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

Mozi posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywAe7okdLBQ

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/deathcarpets/status/1637962964472049664

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

It's no different than the phone book days when businesses would have names like "AAAAAAAAAAA Building Supplies"