Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
made RSO butter and it was a very good decision

hello from wherever I am

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead Nerve
Mar 27, 2007

Code Jockey posted:

made RSO butter and it was a very good decision

hello from wherever I am

cadillac rainbows :nyan:

God Hole
Mar 2, 2016

unturpt new pills have a ton of THC in them

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib

Getting comfortable for the overnight ferry.

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Having an Orangina is choice while down under, just don't watch their commercials.

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
Ended up getting a Vessel Compass to replace my Shiv. So far so good. Like that it keeps the cartridge mostly protected because frankly I've broken two in the last two weeks.

When/if that fails, I have a Yocan Kodo Pro to back that up, tiny little fella but it has adjustable voltage and USB-C too!

Oh also got some peach ring edibles. Please join me in dissing them in t-minus one hour, fifteen or so minutes.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Australia has something around 5% of the country on medcann scripts, and this has happened in about one year

Legal rec-cann is Gunna be a thing in the next 5 years and it's Gunna be wild

Glad I have been accidentally have been playing the long game and absolutely qualify for medcann so when dispensaries open proper I will get the medical card discount

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
The Vessel Compass is already dead.

Battery was getting low so I plugged it in, verified that it lit up for charging, and when I came back an hour later no lights. Won't turn on, won't light up again no matter what charger I plug it into.

Is there truly not a 510 battery that isn't a piece of poo poo

Archonet
Mar 12, 2022

it is time to boogie

Macichne Leainig posted:

When/if that fails, I have a Yocan Kodo Pro to back that up, tiny little fella but it has adjustable voltage and USB-C too!

Oh also got some peach ring edibles. Please join me in dissing them in t-minus one hour, fifteen or so minutes.

Yeah, the Kodo Pro is pretty neat. How are the peach rings working for you? "These edibles ain't poo poo" or "these edibles ain't sh--" before your body started vibrating?

Archonet fucked around with this message at 04:43 on Mar 19, 2023

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
I'm too busy being bummed about my other new battery already being dead :(

But at least the Kodo is there

Archonet
Mar 12, 2022

it is time to boogie

Macichne Leainig posted:

I'm too busy being bummed about my other new battery already being dead :(

But at least the Kodo is there

I've had my Kodo Pro for a little while and so far it hasn't poo poo the bed, but even if it does you can pick them up for :20bux: or less. They're great, perfectly balanced between cost and quality and suited for the role of "this is a genuinely nice thing and still very cheap to replace"

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
So far it passes the test of "survives being plugged in and me walking out of the room" so that's a bonus over most of my other options!

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
You can also look at small mods made for nicotine vaping if you want. As long as it has 510 threading and goes down below 3v, you’re golden.

Slightly-above-basic mods also tend to have the feature of locking the voltage, which is handy.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
It's raining, I'm weeding

that g ova there
Mar 1, 2023

by Hand Knit
A doctor labelled my cannabis use as “impulsive” which I think is really unfair. He was naturally drinking coffee, of course :cawg:

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

that g ova there posted:

A doctor labelled my cannabis use as “impulsive” which I think is really unfair. He was naturally drinking coffee, of course :cawg:

Lol did he recommend a patch

that g ova there
Mar 1, 2023

by Hand Knit

Inspector Hound posted:

Lol did he recommend a patch

I’m in a liberal city with dispensaries everywhere. More fitting would be an all-knowing chuckle and a “What took you so long :smug:

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
I did a dab big enough I had to close my eyes for a little bit and really chill out

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

that g ova there posted:

I’m in a liberal city with dispensaries everywhere. More fitting would be an all-knowing chuckle and a “What took you so long :smug:

Come pulse this joint doc

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
Another day, another weed

This lil yocan fella kicks rear end. May as well get three with the return credit I'm getting from the Compass. Speaking of, LighterUSA kicks rear end.

that g ova there
Mar 1, 2023

by Hand Knit
My youcan pro was defective. My inexpensive $10-$15 510 vapes do the job without fuss or mess.

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
This yocan kodo pro did only cost $15, and unlike the $45 Vessel Compass it survives being plugged into a USB-C cord at least once :thunk:

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

that g ova there posted:

Maybe he was being extremely literal and only meant that you don't plan ahead of time to get stoned

Penciling myself in for a 10:15

that g ova there
Mar 1, 2023

by Hand Knit
I’m not impulsive since I plan to get high every day upon careful consideration

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

that g ova there posted:

I’m not impulsive since I plan to get high every day upon careful consideration

Yeah he probably meant compulsive, I'd say get a new doctor just based on that

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
I've been channeling fuctifino and spreading the good medical word to my fellow coursemates on my timber framing course today. Going to see how many Sapphire enquires I can instigate over the course of a week.

This here spliff seat

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

im intrigued,

that g ova there
Mar 1, 2023

by Hand Knit

:wth:

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Doesn't look as cool, but I've got a similar device.

4G total, two different strains. You can flick a toggle to switch between A (blue light), B (green light), or A+B (teal light)

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

All three? at the same time???

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
I generally get high as soon as I'm no longer on the clock, so it's not impulsive, but carefully planned.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
Like a dog salivating because master has picked up the bell

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
Opening the grinder after a long day

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

ReelBigLizard posted:

I've been channeling fuctifino and spreading the good medical word to my fellow coursemates on my timber framing course today. Going to see how many Sapphire enquires I can instigate over the course of a week.

:toot:

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

Don't you realize that being nice just makes you get hurt?
i found a place that sells CBD crumble and thought it was pretty cool, so i ordered some.

help i ordered actual rocks? this is hilarious looking to me, and i'm so tempted to just drop that half gram rock into my dab rig but know that would just be a huge waste of money.

so uhh, how does one easily manipulate hard rock crumble? i haven't handled it yet so idk how hard it actually is, but is that hot knife territory or just mash it and grind it for smaller dosing?

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

bought a starship so it’s gonna be a fun weekend

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

Faustian Bargain posted:

bought a starship so it’s gonna be a fun weekend

blast off young playa

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Life hack: you can tell McDonald's to substitute bacon on a sausage mcmuffin and therefore and hence get a bacon mcmuffin

Not the wrong thread, I'm also stoned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice

onesixtwo posted:

i found a place that sells CBD crumble and thought it was pretty cool, so i ordered some.

help i ordered actual rocks? this is hilarious looking to me, and i'm so tempted to just drop that half gram rock into my dab rig but know that would just be a huge waste of money.

so uhh, how does one easily manipulate hard rock crumble? i haven't handled it yet so idk how hard it actually is, but is that hot knife territory or just mash it and grind it for smaller dosing?

Anything I've gotten in a crystal form breaks up easily