Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

War and Pieces posted:

Max Toth is an extremely powerful name for a cardboard pyramid salesman

Cool looking book too:

Also love the tableau style of the book on the left.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tekne
Feb 15, 2012

It's-a me, motherfucker

this is a really cool capture from a deep water rov and so far the oceanic community is stumped
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_Lg595f8II (sighting is at the 12 min mark)

it looks vaguely like a disc and the way it's moving underwater looks artificial too

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

summon the orbs

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Transmedium trash

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
My partner is pretty chill about the whole UFO thing but I think having a pool of liquid mercury in the living room would be difficult to justify.

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

i had a sweet handheld mercury maze as a kid. youd tilt it to get the glob to move down which ever passage. best part it was double sided! if you got the glob to a tiny hole itd fall thru to the other side where there was a another maze. one side was insanely complex and the other had nice long corridors you could sling that mercury down real fast

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Deleted aitee is back
https://www.reddit.com/r/HighStrang...nt=share_button

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Really need to know if it's my March 23 and therefore Friday, or idiot American March 23 and therefore Saturday

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Sleekly posted:

i had a sweet handheld mercury maze as a kid. youd tilt it to get the glob to move down which ever passage. best part it was double sided! if you got the glob to a tiny hole itd fall thru to the other side where there was a another maze. one side was insanely complex and the other had nice long corridors you could sling that mercury down real fast

ive still got mine

theres some tiny immobile specks and i wonder what they did to deserve excommunication from the great link

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

The Saucer Hovers posted:

ive still got mine

theres some tiny immobile specks and i wonder what they did to deserve excommunication from the great link

heh i used to shake it out of frustration and then my ragequit would subside while i collected all the specks back into the mighty glob

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

Tekne posted:

this is a really cool capture from a deep water rov and so far the oceanic community is stumped

it looks vaguely like a disc and the way it's moving underwater looks artificial too

don’t like that one bit lmao

Plumps
Apr 21, 2010
ive started watching the french series OVNIs and so far i give it a solid two probes up recommendation

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

More predictions from the same guy (not a joke, he predicted all these things on his TikTok):

-Nov 22 2022 a nova explodes in the nightsky and turns it into daylight for years
-Dec 8 2022 a huge meteor crashes on earth bringing alien species with it
-A 9.8 quake will open the Mariana trench and Kaijus will emerge
-March 1 2023 the first human/chimp baby is born, heralding the emergence of a new species of humans

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

that sounds like a wishlist more than anything

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

well sure he's been wrong about all of those but, just like losing at a roulette game, he must be all the more likely to be right now after all those misses

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

well sure he's been wrong about all of those but, just like losing at a roulette game, he must be all the more likely to be right now after all those misses

He's probably loving a bonobo right now to try making his claim true.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Slavvy posted:

Really need to know if it's my March 23 and therefore Friday, or idiot American March 23 and therefore Saturday

thursday...

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

this is a clue... someone here is posting from the transdimensional 3rd hemisphere of earth

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

ever since john titor ended up being a clever ruse i no longer believe claims of time travel

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

today's the day. big day for disclosure. truth day.

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

Tekne posted:

What in the gently caress. Watching it on .25x that thing is hauling rear end and it's definitely not biological. You can see from the falling debris they aren't in a strong current. That is wild.

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)
Got dang underwater Nebula class starship, that's what that is

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

sea trash

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

water balloon

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
a flock of seabirds

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

manta ray

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Jazerus posted:

buddy if anyone is still using a 2007 sony vaio they'd have to be a hardware repair geek because those things fell apart in a gentle breeze
FIPS, but just storing everything on a Memory Stick so nobody smart enough to understand it can read it.

Egg Moron posted:

So what the gently caress is up with UFOs exactly?
They're busy accumulating orgone.

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

Pooky posted:

My partner is pretty chill about the whole UFO thing but I think having a pool of liquid mercury in the living room would be difficult to justify.

Smh :sever:

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

cool it with the slurs dude

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

orgone is cool

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

emptyquote my posts or die
i hope ufos aren't in the ocean because that sucks. i don't want my aliens wet and salty... get outta there bros. just orbit in space like normal aliens

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

Tekne posted:

Obviously just a fish guys, c'mon

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
looking more and more like The Abyss was a documentary

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Cuttlefush posted:

thursday...

Whoa :2bong:

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

Tekne posted:

how are these things not accidentally colliding with blue whales and exploding them

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

Who says they aren't?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Just a Moron posted:

Obviously just a fish guys, c'mon

no, you need to understand that so far the oceanic community is stumped