Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i don't like fable 3 except the poo poo stones. i hope they remake the part of that game where you can hit the poo poo stones over and over and it says poo poo. i never got past that part though because it doesn't accept that that guy's name is The poo poo man. it acts like it's something else, like "This" or another word. if there was a third word you could spell with those letters it might be that but i doubt there is. his name is poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Fable 1 the lost chapters was such a good game, i played it a ton on PC

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

The Stroker Ace posted:

My first gig after I graduated college was a filming a wedding, I used most of the pay to buy the first Fable.

I never played the third one though, I should give it a try somewhere.

Play Fable 3 on the xbox series X - plays best there.

I was in high school when Fable came out and I remember me and my three friends going to three different stores in New Orleans to hunt down copies. Then we went to my friends house and got through the childhood. It was great

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I have no real sentimentality Fable but I played the hell out of Ultima VI and never finished it because I spent all my time burning down houses or stealing food. You could also bash your way through the walls of people’s houses, in which I’d yell “hey hey it’s ultima man!” And that’s why my parents left me in the woods for a month.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

coconono posted:

I have no real sentimentality Fable but I played the hell out of Ultima VI and never finished it because I spent all my time burning down houses or stealing food. You could also bash your way through the walls of people’s houses, in which I’d yell “hey hey it’s ultima man!” And that’s why my parents left me in the woods for a month.

Wasn't that the one where you were trying to become the avatar of God?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Shard posted:

Wasn't that the one where you were trying to become the avatar of God?

An avatar summoned from across space and time to defeat an evil god. It was the last good Ultima game before Garriott and co got into their angry cocaine phase

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
so it turns out I likely got my Behçet's because I'm native american and we have a higher incidence of the gene that causes it. feels good to have answers, starting some new meds this week, hoping they do the trick so I can get back to my garden before spring kicks off too far.

on a friends recommendation I started watching Spy x Family and it's been lots of fun

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/wejustnormalmen/status/1637755874859991040?t=iohZlQXNp1u3IzLJ43rjWQ&s=19

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

An all time fav video

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

i still click it just to hear her snort laugh every time it comes through my twitter feed

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

so it turns out I likely got my Behçet's because I'm native american and we have a higher incidence of the gene that causes it. feels good to have answers, starting some new meds this week, hoping they do the trick so I can get back to my garden before spring kicks off too far.

on a friends recommendation I started watching Spy x Family and it's been lots of fun

poo poo thats rough. glad you got some answers though PZ.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

There's something about the look in that puppet, the smirk, he looks so drat proud as he turns to the camera and it kills me every time.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

forkboy84 posted:

There's something about the look in that puppet, the smirk, he looks so drat proud as he turns to the camera and it kills me every time.

For me, it’s the way he furrows his brow as the music kicks in like the puppet itself is trying to stifle laughter

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

boxcarhobo posted:

i still click it just to hear her snort laugh every time it comes through my twitter feed

I love that snort, it's like her body TRIED to prevent it but that laugh was coming through no matter what :allears:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

for the past few years i thought the context of that video was the puppet being hosed up and perverted in some way, rubbing on its genitalia and sniffing it multiple times, while saying something creepy. i found out that's not what it is, according to the masses.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

look at this forg it's a big food pellet and not a big turd. i can prove it later if needed. send me a pm

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

good morning

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

That’s a hell of a frog.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

he's eating da poo poo

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

What a unit. The state of that lad

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

the frog seems chill, but looks can be deceiving

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

jesus WEP posted:

good morning

good morning

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

by god, that frog broke cavauro in half

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

clicks where probate button would be. on your rear end

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

same

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
why you feed a frog poop pellets. Shameful

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Not into the frog. Not my type of frog. Don’t want to talk about this any further.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

NienNunb posted:

I liked playing dice and poker in Mario 2, God’s most perfect video game

this is my legacy

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

That DICK! posted:

this is my legacy

💅

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Frogs are cool. Not my favorite animal overall but def my favorite amphibian.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

I agree the frog should not have been fed poop, even if it were pelletized

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

That poop looks like Taco Bell meat

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i think the battletoads could make a strong comeback soon

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

:bahgawd: the frog poop! the frog poop!

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/joshcarlosjosh/status/1638178484597182465?t=ttZZrRn3WTBK8gcUff2Peg&s=19

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Bluedeanie posted:

Frogs are cool. Not my favorite animal overall but def my favorite amphibian.

Salamander fan myself

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
Never liked the Salamanders, don’t see the point all the way and Vulkan’s lore is lame. Have a lot of them built and painted for my Deathwatch tho, so I guess I’m a hypocrite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I liked the Vulkan arc in Horus Heresy but I can see why people would take issue with it. The one black primarch and he exists because Emperor might need a spare capacitor. Obviously, its not as reductive as that, but Vulkan is one of the clear cut cases of being servile(like Curze) rather than transcendent Like Guilliman or Russ.

coconono fucked around with this message at 04:15 on Mar 23, 2023