Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Gylfaginning
E: wrong thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

ragnarok

Ædit: my bad. sorry.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

I enjoyed The Lost World for the genesis a lot more than Jurassic Park, though they weren't really comparable games at all.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"
Hieroglyphics

Edit241543903: I thought we were posting made up things

rox
Sep 7, 2016

i had jurassic park danger zone for pc which was a board game where u went around the island and did minigames like getting your jeep out of mud or kicking a velociraptor's rear end in a vr simulation to collect enough dna to clone some dinos

there was also dino defender which was a neat sidescrolling puzzle platformer

they both kicked rear end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yM3XUUKjbhE

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

haha what posted:

i had jurassic park danger zone for pc which was a board game where u went around the island and did minigames like getting your jeep out of mud or kicking a velociraptor's rear end in a vr simulation to collect enough dna to clone some dinos

there was also dino defender which was a neat sidescrolling puzzle platformer

they both kicked rear end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yM3XUUKjbhE

i had dino defender https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9l8FTvOicI

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

I had congenital syphilis and a pet rock :(

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.
I had this :(

https://youtu.be/nvqSq9XcyXI

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

ii also played a lot of carnivors 1 2 and 3

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Plutonis posted:

I liked the Arcade rail shooters even though they were loving quarter munchers

The Lost World light gun game was godlike. There’s a part where you have to shoot a dinosaur in the rear end or else it shits on you and causes damage

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i had primal rage for the sega genesis and loved playing as the hosed up lizard with the long neck. it was blue. fun game. my brother was really bad at it though so he would never play it with me because i always kicked his rear end at it lol.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

tthe best jurassic park games are dino crisis 1 and 2 iand i will not be taking questions topic locked

The biggest sign that RE3make was bullshit is that they didnt bring back the Regina costume

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
I’ve been laughing about those stupid loving Goku pants all night

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

lobster shirt posted:

i had primal rage for the sega genesis and loved playing as the hosed up lizard with the long neck. it was blue. fun game. my brother was really bad at it though so he would never play it with me because i always kicked his rear end at it lol.

Primal Rage ftw, they had an arcade cabinet of it at a Cici's in town when I was younger and there was a guy who was really good with Talon and would just own all comers for hours

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lobster shirt posted:

one of the fatalities is a giant gorilla pissing on you and dissolving you into bones

rox
Sep 7, 2016

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The Lost World light gun game was godlike. There’s a part where you have to shoot a dinosaur in the rear end or else it shits on you and causes damage

lmao yup it owns

they used to have it in the movie theatre's arcade by my house when i was a kid, and me and my dad would go there often just spend a couple bucks and beat it, then go get some mcdonalds :3:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

haha what posted:

lmao yup it owns

they used to have it in the movie theatre's arcade by my house when i was a kid, and me and my dad would go there often just spend a couple bucks and beat it, then go get some mcdonalds :3:

Hell yeah. Was it the big enclosed sit down cabinet?

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

the primal rage arcade cabinet is hard to emulate and rights issues mean it will never be ported to another system even if it wasnt feels bad

rox
Sep 7, 2016

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Hell yeah. Was it the big enclosed sit down cabinet?

sure was!

also lmao i found a clip of it here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NCvwyksdSY&t=357s

5:56 if timestamp doesnt work

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

lobster shirt posted:

Primal Rage and XMEN Vs. Street Fighter are the fondest memories of elementary school skate parties.

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
kept trying to get friends to play volleyball with the cavemen and they wouldn't

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

haha what posted:

sure was!

also lmao i found a clip of it here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NCvwyksdSY&t=357s

5:56 if timestamp doesnt work

Lmfao I played this at a Dave and Busters forever ago and didn't remember this until I saw it again

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

TheSwizzler posted:

kept trying to get friends to play volleyball with the cavemen and they wouldn't

lol that was fun

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

Tenkaris posted:

The only e/n thread worth linking in here is the comics thread

Anyone have this link? I've been trying to find it for a while.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

i remember playing jurassic park on the sega megadrive allowed me to hold up+(attack) i think when I played the raptor and it'd do this forward jump motion to kick other dinosaurs which I thought was very rad but also looked like it was performing ballet

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i have vague memories of playing, i think on the sega, some jurassic park game where you were a dinosaur and you had to periodically find and eat lysine containers so you didnt die. anyone remember tihs?

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

Zero One posted:

Anyone have this link? I've been trying to find it for a while.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3499406

Skratte
Nov 11, 2010

sharknado slashfic posted:

This game always kicked my rear end and to this day I don't know if it was my fault or the games

The only way to play this game was to put in that nyuknyuk code and play as the raptor in Grant's levels

lobster shirt posted:

i have vague memories of playing, i think on the sega, some jurassic park game where you were a dinosaur and you had to periodically find and eat lysine containers so you didnt die. anyone remember tihs?

Sounds like the lost world for the PS1 maybe

Skratte fucked around with this message at 04:03 on Mar 22, 2023

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lobster shirt posted:

that might be chaos continues

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

theres a jurassic park game on the ps1 that lets you play as a t-rex and eat people but the first level was playing as one of the tiny dinosaurs and i thought that was gay so didnt play it anymore

a seagull
Apr 11, 2007

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

Uh oh, better make sure no one steals them!

Who was the goon who posted a little too much about some OG MtG card with a femme fire elemental and was gifted that as an avatar with “sometimes it just happens, okay?” referring to being aroused by same art? Was that the same goon who tried to ask for feedback in the writing forum and had his fairy torture fiction quickly discovered?

From a couple pages back, but fairy torture guy just abruptly posted a link to his... work... in the minecraft thread, apropos of nothing.

The fire elemental guy, if I remember correctly, was the roommate of a goon who was, among other things, attracted to that card. The goon originally posted about him because he (the roommate) had a website dedicated to fanfiction (?) about himself and his AI friend that called him Brian-san. He or somebody else paid for an account at some point and someone else gave him that avatar.

The thing that "sometimes just happens" was farting on your roommate, which the goon was a victim of.

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

E/N comics thread reminding me of some classics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OYZ04mCGCo

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

jurassic park park builder for the gba was uh.. kinda cool

rox
Sep 7, 2016

im not sure if the original post was a goon or just posted with no source but

"i am here at the Planes of Oblivion on Sexual Business" will be stuck in my head til i die

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Mia Wasikowska posted:

jurassic park park builder for the gba was uh.. kinda cool

i played that game

rox
Sep 7, 2016

also for some reason i always hear it in the disco elysium narrators voice lol

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Ok lmao... But please let's focus on... I don't know if we can still call them sagas.............

Byliny

haha what posted:

im not sure if the original post was a goon or just posted with no source but

"i am here at the Planes of Oblivion on Sexual Business" will be stuck in my head til i die

Wasn't that written by non-goon crazy person JustinRPG?

Bear Enthusiast
Mar 20, 2010

Maybe
You'll think of me
When you are all alone

haha what posted:

also for some reason i always hear it in the disco elysium narrators voice lol

Wow I hope I will too now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021