Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Filthy Hans posted:

once again I sat down and tried to find a movie on Prime to watch with dinner and it's taken me so long I've almost finished my dinner and still haven't found anything worth watching

this poo poo sucks so bad i usually just pop a star trek on. somehow i haven't paid for paramount+ and it still works :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

if I were to go into CineD and post the opinion "Kinjite: Forbidden Subjects is the thinking man's Rising Sun" would anyone fall for the bait

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Guys could just be reading this pamphlet instead of compensating with $90,000 giant trucks.

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Ham Cheeks posted:

Jimbee is wealthy and never misses

Welcome to the TREUBMP!

You find yourself in a dark and eerie forest. The trees loom over you, casting long shadows on the ground. You hear the sound of rustling leaves and the faint chirping of crickets. To the north, you see a path leading deeper into the forest. What would you like to do?

> north

You start walking along the path, carefully watching your step. Suddenly, out of nowhere, Jimbee jumps out at you, claws bared!

Jimbee is not your typical cute cat. Although his fur is soft and fluffy, his eyes glow with an eerie intelligence that sends chills down your spine. He looks at you with a fierce determination, as if he's been waiting for this moment for a long time.

> attack Jimbee

You swing your sword at Jimbee, but he's too quick for you. He dodges your attack and counterattacks, sinking his razor-sharp claws deep into your flesh. Blood gushes out of your wounds as you scream in agony.

> flee

You try to run away, but it's too late. Jimbee pounces on you again, dealing the final blow. He sinks his teeth into your neck, tearing off a chunk of flesh. You feel your life slipping away as your vision fades to black.

As you lie dying on the ground, you hear Jimbee purring softly beside you. It's almost as if he's savoring the taste of your blood. You take one last gasp of air and then everything goes dark.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

if its talking more than 1 hour to get an erection just give up

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

gonna go around spraying this on people like its fent

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

AxGrap posted:

Welcome to the TREUBMP!

You find yourself in a dark and eerie forest. The trees loom over you, casting long shadows on the ground. You hear the sound of rustling leaves and the faint chirping of crickets. To the north, you see a path leading deeper into the forest. What would you like to do?

> north

You start walking along the path, carefully watching your step. Suddenly, out of nowhere, Jimbee jumps out at you, claws bared!

Jimbee is not your typical cute cat. Although his fur is soft and fluffy, his eyes glow with an eerie intelligence that sends chills down your spine. He looks at you with a fierce determination, as if he's been waiting for this moment for a long time.

> attack Jimbee

You swing your sword at Jimbee, but he's too quick for you. He dodges your attack and counterattacks, sinking his razor-sharp claws deep into your flesh. Blood gushes out of your wounds as you scream in agony.

> flee

You try to run away, but it's too late. Jimbee pounces on you again, dealing the final blow. He sinks his teeth into your neck, tearing off a chunk of flesh. You feel your life slipping away as your vision fades to black.

As you lie dying on the ground, you hear Jimbee purring softly beside you. It's almost as if he's savoring the taste of your blood. You take one last gasp of air and then everything goes dark.

Jimbee's a girl cat

hang your head in shame, AxGrap

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Zeroisanumber posted:

Guys could just be reading this pamphlet instead of compensating with $90,000 giant trucks.

https://www.govdeals.com/index.cfm?fa=Main.Item&itemid=91&acctid=20460

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Salt Fish posted:

I tried making iskander kabob today and it turned out so good. Basically its a layer of croutons, then a layer of thin slices of meat, then a thin layer of tomato sauce. Top with butter/au ju from the meat, and then a big rear end side of turkish yogurt (cucumber+garlic+mint+oil+yogurt) and a fried jalopeno for garnish.

Holy poo poo nice

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
Excuse me, I'd just like to ask a question. What does God need with an erection?

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/insiderfood/status/1638363101673279489

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Filthy Hans posted:

Jimbee's a girl cat

hang your head in shame, AxGrap

gently caress!

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

DryGoods posted:

Excuse me, I'd just like to ask a question. What does God need with an erection?

hehe "virgin" birth

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
btw that screenshot bug in android? microsoft somehow also made the same mistake lol

https://twitter.com/David3141593/status/1638223097479176194

basically if you're gonna share screenshots crop it ahead of time and dont re-save it unless you're sure its recompressed. check the file sizes if you gotta crop after

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1638372408267554817

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

:japan:

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
lol oh jeez bing does ai image generations now https://www.bing.com/images/create

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

i am harry posted:

if its talking more than 1 hour to get an erection just give up

"hey honey i just took one of GOD's own boner pills, let's watch All Quiet On The Western Front and then have a magical gently caress"

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

RVWinkle posted:

Here's the book. I was just making a joke but I think that contextually, a writer in the 60s would likely use homosexual as a euphemism for persons of low moral character rather than their sex preferences.

I can confirm though that cumshitter did have sex with Hitler. Hitler is dead so you'll have to take my word for it.

Yeah my mom had that one no doubt from college. As for your euphemism, I can remember Jack Kerouac talking about it in one of his books, about going to the homosexual bars where all the criminals would go. People that aren't gender conforming, for whatever reason, living in the cracks wherever they can survive. Rum, sodomy and the lash. That sort of thing.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits

Beeftweeter posted:

lol oh jeez bing does ai image generations now https://www.bing.com/images/create

Wouldn't show me Donald Trump eating a burrito, voted 1

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1638375223237001216

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Asproigerosis posted:

I saw a thing saying the number of derailments isn't really any higher than normal... for america. Which of course is an obscene embarrassment and criminal negligence compared to any other nation.

BAE OF PIGS posted:

Probably. One just happened to be a huge loving deal and now every derailment is in the news.

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

I usually expect that it would take 10 minutes to find a page like this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_rail_accidents_(2010%E2%80%932019)

a quick check, 16 in the usa in the year 2013

Great, cool, very "chill "

Skrode
May 9, 2018

A Bakers Cousin posted:

i eat dinner in a big bed with my wife

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

This guy seriously looks like my grandfather c. 1950.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

They were illegal?

I seriously have no idea what is going on ever

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Zisky posted:

Wouldn't show me Donald Trump eating a burrito, voted 1

you gotta get creative with the prompts

"45th president of the united states eating hundreds of burritos"

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Jon Pod Van Damm posted:

Are we there yet??

No. And I've got to pee.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

lol

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Inspector Hound posted:

They were illegal?

I seriously have no idea what is going on ever

wait'll you hear about your favorite pair of baggy jeans

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Beeftweeter posted:

turns out you can use Microsoft Rewards to Unlock NSFW Results

i have to say, this has produced the most Accurate Nude Biden AI Image

so far

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

he has risen

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits

Beeftweeter posted:

you gotta get creative with the prompts

"45th president of the united states eating hundreds of burritos"

Thank you beeftweeter, here's one in honor of you.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

DryGoods posted:

Accurate Nude Biden AI Image

mods please change DryGoods' posting name to this

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

lmao hitler milk mustache

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

turning on a Milk Hour for the next 60 minutes

get those Milk Posts in now

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

DryGoods posted:

turning on a Milk Hour for the next 60 minutes

get those Milk Posts in now

I will not

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Oh my God lmao

https://twitter.com/kenklippenstein/status/1638370484961067009?t=7olK3IUcL-5JMFvHEEkTTQ&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

free cumshitter