Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
it's Feast Time

wish i were there

AzzaccaRye
Dec 9, 2020

DryGoods posted:

every Voice holds a Symphony
every Word a Library

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Fyre festival 2

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

fold the whole thing in half and eat the plate like a taco

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

petit choux posted:

Cumshitter told me that it was the bisexuals that were at fault, not the gays (?) in the third reich but I think he was so far gone on white liquor and coke that he was more than a bit sloppy

Cumshitter often tells me to ditch women or I'll side with the fascists when it comes down to things as a bisexual

I'm dating a dude I hope that's good enough

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

Trommy dingo

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

Dr told me that as an addict he doesn't trust a single word I say and he needs evidence I simply can't provide of my recent hospital adventures (like, details not present in usual hospital reports) before he acts as my doctor again. He thinks Ive been lying about hospital visits to get urgent appointments from him :) no Ive been dying of ketosis and sepsis the dr gave me you absolute wanker

So I found a new GP and got all my medical records to take to them and that appointments tomorrow and I'll go without some meds tonight because my old gp is a grade a loving fuckwit

I had a lot of lovely times occur in hospital this time round and he's like "I find these tall tales very unlikely, you're so dishonest, get me proof and maybe then I'll give you your medicine" not even narcotics!!! Regular meds!

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

I owed my regular pharmacy 7 bucks and they're like "were not sending your other scripts anywhere until you pay us back" like yo you're withholding medicine this hospital lacks completely, my ADHD meds, ransoming a script for 7 bucks

"Uhh uhh that's not what we're doing talk to our boss"

In the end I got my loving scripts back because presumably the boss told them to stop being so illegal but Jesus Christ. I'm now banned from that pharmacy

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

Life's been an absolute loving shitshow but at least I'm a week clean my repairing brain feels real nice

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin

Ol sakkman posted:

Dr told me that as an addict he doesn't trust a single word I say and he needs evidence I simply can't provide of my recent hospital adventures (like, details not present in usual hospital reports) before he acts as my doctor again. He thinks Ive been lying about hospital visits to get urgent appointments from him :) no Ive been dying of ketosis and sepsis the dr gave me you absolute wanker

So I found a new GP and got all my medical records to take to them and that appointments tomorrow and I'll go without some meds tonight because my old gp is a grade a loving fuckwit

I had a lot of lovely times occur in hospital this time round and he's like "I find these tall tales very unlikely, you're so dishonest, get me proof and maybe then I'll give you your medicine" not even narcotics!!! Regular meds!

This is insanely unprofessional behavior and possibly illegal. Sounds like he knows nothing about addiction medicine and thinks addicts are terrible people (instead of, ya know, sick). I would look into reporting him to the state board. You just need to get in rehab dude. They will fill your meds there. Just do it.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Grandpa Palpatine posted:

This is insanely unprofessional behavior and possibly illegal. Sounds like he knows nothing about addiction medicine and thinks addicts are terrible people (instead of, ya know, sick). I would look into reporting him to the state board. You just need to get in rehab dude. They will fill your meds there. Just do it.

god drat, you sound like a mod

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

worst sushi ever

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Zeroisanumber posted:

She's 29, somehow.

I thought this was a joke lol

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
i was told america would be dead this morning

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
:) America isn't a place you are but a mentality that crushes you for not magically being born into the correct family. The correct families are chosen by sociopaths.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Ol sakkman posted:

you're stil not fine dude

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Lpzie posted:

anybody notice how it's pretty much illegal to even mention downloading videos on the Internet anymore...

stop all the downloadin

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

DrPossum posted:

i was told america would be dead this morning

it’s been dead for awhile

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Lpzie posted:

anybody notice how it's pretty much illegal to even mention downloading videos on the Internet anymore...

no, but i do notice how peiople pretty much post bullshit all day

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

ok today

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

jesus christ why do I have to wake up and hear about things like this

https://twitter.com/ErinInTheMorn/status/1638356129985036291
https://twitter.com/ErinInTheMorn/status/1638356889900662785

tacodaemon has issued a correction as of 11:11 on Mar 22, 2023

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Lpzie posted:

if your are too loving dumb to find a stream of columbo, i'lll hook you up

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
yes, i have every episode

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
and the books

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
I think it owns that the news learned nothing from 7 years ago and are just reamplifying every lovely talking point and continuing to put them in headlines rather than learning to ignore things. And I can't even use the term "fake news" to describe the Macedonian sites set up to look like real news sites anymore because that term got reappropriated because half the country didn't see the difference anyways.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Plinkey posted:

if your are too loving dumb to find a stream of columbo, i'lll hook you up

you want to admit defeat yet?

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

it's so hosed seeing Florida trying to ban insurance coverage for trans stuff and here I live a few hundred miles away in DC where the opposite is the law

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Lpzie posted:

it is illegal on this site

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

DrPossum posted:

I think it owns that the news learned nothing from 7 years ago and are just reamplifying every lovely talking point and continuing to put them in headlines rather than learning to ignore things. And I can't even use the term "fake news" to describe the Macedonian sites set up to look like real news sites anymore because that term got reappropriated because half the country didn't see the difference anyways.

there's probably no point paying attention to the news

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Inspector Hound posted:

They were illegal?

I seriously have no idea what is going on ever

it’s racism

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/03/21/us/politics/trump-pending-indictment.html?smtyp=cur&smid=tw-nytimes

As he waits for a likely criminal indictment — making him the first current or former American president to face criminal charges — Mr. Trump has often appeared significantly disconnected from the severity of his potential legal woes, according to people who have spent time with him in recent days. He has been spotted zipping around his Palm Beach resort in his golf cart and on one recent evening acted as D.J. at a party with his personally curated Spotify playlists, which often include music from the Rolling Stones to “The Phantom of the Opera.”

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1638492070133346304

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

Beeftweeter posted:

imo it already is, ai images and text are of a pair and both of them are aggressively bad if you have an internal filter for authenticity

ultimately i worry that a lot of kids that would otherwise be artistic and creative will laze into this poo poo thinking that there's no need for it anymore, but we're not there yet. ai generated nonsense is still just that and it's very obviously not great

Butlerian jihad now imo