Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Yeah, Planes of Oblivion dude was JustinRPG, who is famous for recording an album about how much he wants to gently caress the pokemon Reshiram.

quote:

I am going to have sex with this female Flame Atronach from Oblivion. I find the Flame Atronaches in The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion sexy. However, their body is made up of 87% fire, and 100% fire surrounds them. That could kill me if I tried to have sex with one. To remedy this, the Flame Atronach casts a spell on me making me resistant to fire. Keep in mind, resistant is not the same as immune. I still take damage. It is either 1 point or 0 points of damage each second I am having sex with her. Just because a particular second caused 0 points of damage, does not mean that I did not feel anything, it just means I took no damage. I am not going to rush through having sex with this Flame Atronach. I make sure I pleasure anything I have sex with—especially non-humans! I’d rather take damage than not pleasure the Flame Atronach.

The Flame Atronach and I go to the Planes of Oblivion to have sex. When having sex with non-humans, it is ALWAYS sexier to have sex in their natural habitat rather than a human’s natural habitat. The Planes of Oblivion is the Flame Atronach’s natural habitat.

Before we went into the Planes of Oblivion, the Flame Atronach let all the Daedra know that we are just here for sex. The Daedra will not attack us because they know that I am here at the Planes of Oblivion on sexual business. This includes the Dremora. However, the Dremora Markynaz thinks that I am going to be an easy recruit for becoming a follower of Mehrunes Dagon considering that I am having sex with a Flame Atronach. However, I have no interest in becoming a Daedra.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
lubby chudder

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Yeah, Planes of Oblivion dude was JustinRPG, who is famous for recording an album about how much he wants to gently caress the pokemon Reshiram.

hes dedicated i'll give him that

rox
Sep 7, 2016

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

lol cheers :cheers:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

thinking about it more it seems unwise to have sex with a being of pure fire

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

can you blame him

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

I dunno man, seems hot.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

sounds like something moltar would fantasize about in an episode of space ghost

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
this was my childhood dinosaur game. it wasn't very good but I still beat its 4 whole levels because what else was I going to do but waste my time on bad video games.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

We should put the people who wanna gently caress the fire lady and the people who want to gently caress Vaporeon in a room together and make them fight to the death imo

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

lobster shirt posted:

can you blame him

would

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Tism the Dragon Tickler posted:

We should put the people who wanna gently caress the fire lady and the people who want to gently caress Vaporeon in a room together and make them fight to the death imo

Water beats fire, stupid

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Heath posted:

Water beats fire, stupid

thats more of a case of hand beats genitals

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.
Retro Dino game nostalgia ftw

https://youtu.be/1culoAyhleM

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

Thanks

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

So glad they got their poo poo together

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I have vague memories of another more recent followup where it turns out the goon backslid and everything turned to poo poo again, but I could be mixing it up with some other saga.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

SirSamVimes posted:

I have vague memories of another more recent followup where it turns out the goon backslid and everything turned to poo poo again, but I could be mixing it up with some other saga.

There's always Zaurg, the guy who's been so compulsively bad with money that he's burned all of his bridges failing to get his poo poo together time and time again and was banned from posting in any thread in BFC other than his containment thread.

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

this depresses me every time :smith:

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
god, I knew someone like that, and it's certainly a depressing situation. if they got their poo poo together only to lose it again, that's even sadder. brilliantly done rendition though, I also like this other one they did shortly after it:

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

TheSwizzler posted:

i am going to insanely and brutally purchase an acme rocket and rollerskates in an attempt to throw an anvil at the lurker

Mr Teatime
Apr 7, 2009

:whitewater:

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

Those comics are great (real life implications aside). Somehow the ghost one just sparked the memory of a “pink flyer” version. Some sort of prank? art project? where a goon and his pals were posting pink flyers around campus and encouraging others to do the same.

lobster shirt posted:

can you blame him

Wow, they gave it clothes!

TheSwizzler posted:

lubby chudder

Outsider art. Did Justin RPG ever post on SA?

Obligatory first dinosaur game chat:

https://youtu.be/Azyqd45WQYA

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL fucked around with this message at 14:03 on Mar 22, 2023

skasion
Feb 13, 2012

Why don't you perform zazen, facing a wall?
The pink flyers is one of the first SA things I remember.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=1725837

Lol at those freaking out about “catchphrases” on the first few pages

the end of OPs rap sheet though… :whitewater:

skasion fucked around with this message at 14:19 on Mar 22, 2023

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

:iiam:

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

skasion posted:

The pink flyers is one of the first SA things I remember.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=1725837

JFC the perma reason on the OP :whitewater:

Freudian
Mar 23, 2011

Frank Frank posted:

JFC the perma reason on the OP :whitewater:

Kind of ironic, given that he was the one calling the police on granos.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
There are way too many 'Requested by Aatrek' probes in that rap sheet.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Paladinus posted:

There are way too many 'Requested by Aatrek' probes in that rap sheet.

Wasn't he a GBS mod? You kinda expect any shitposter from that era to have a bunch of entries from him.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Wasn't he a GBS mod? You kinda expect any shitposter from that era to have a bunch of entries from him.

TV/IV mod

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao again

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Blue Footed Booby posted:

He was a TV/IV mod, I think. On the account of his encyclopaedic knowledge of Star Trek TV shows.

E: beaten

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

EorayMel posted:

TV/IV mod

possibly an even worse forum than GBS somehow

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Paladinus posted:

He was a TV/IV mod, I think. On the account of his encyclopaedic knowledge of Star Trek TV shows.

E: beaten

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
all i remember is that he would post obsessively about like, every single DVD and Blu-ray Star Trek release, including articles detailing them on fan news-sites. that and being a pedophile.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Feels Villeneuve posted:

all i remember is that he would post obsessively about like, every single DVD and Blu-ray Star Trek release, including articles detailing them on fan news-sites. that and being a pedophile.

talk about typecasting, jeez

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Feels Villeneuve posted:

The two sides of Aatrek

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Thinking back on it, there's this theatre level irony when Aatrek got all mad and gave a bunch of people My Little Pony avatars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

Captain Invictus posted:

god, I knew someone like that, and it's certainly a depressing situation. if they got their poo poo together only to lose it again, that's even sadder. brilliantly done rendition though, I also like this other one they did shortly after it:

Yeah they did a lot of great comics.