Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
that's an incredibly Weak Mayo Shot. one squirt? that's it? you're not going to get 'Net Famous with one little Mayo Squirt. if you're not Brave enough to Go For It in your stream, why are you even here? why are we even watching you?

Shameful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Grey Fox posted:

the funniest part of the perp walk would be Trump trying to get into the vehicle with handcuffs on cuz of his hosed up center of gravity

kind antifa cop slams his head into the car doorframe

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
"yes mr president, we can perp walk u right this way and down this RAMP!" :twisted:

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

lol that the Supreme Court majority will be Trump picks by 2028

lol

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

VideoKid posted:

lol if his dick and balls gets shot off after he made fun of that happening to Scalise

Lmao

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1rO9MO5G9g

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

a.lo posted:

nobody talks about kari lake anymore. what’s going on?

https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1638607687867834384

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

I don't think trump will go to prison or face consequences but it would be funny if he had to have his SS guys sitting in the cell with him while he takes a raucous dump

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/Jon_Christian/status/1638553239099506691

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
I'm calling bullshit on that AI Trump story

Nothing about that man is "slender" lol

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003
I can't help but notice a distinct lack of happening today

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lol owns

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Thinkin bout are slender boi

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k
Someone do a midjourney of trumo as slenderman

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Afitna....

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

a what?

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

2DCAT posted:

Someone do a midjourney of trumo as slenderman

midjourney's head spinning, sparks and smoke flying out

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

Ron DeSanctimonious is running—without running! He’s doing this to subvert Election Law. Run Ron, Run! Others have done it before, though, so I can’t really blame him—But he should take a look at his Polls, which are crashing like few people have seen before. That’s because he’s merely an average REPUBLICAN Governor who has great Public Relations, far better than deserved. When you look at the Florida #’s compared to other States, you will not be impressed—I will release them later in the day!

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

:thunk:

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

got banned from bing ai for too many prompts like "man fleeing from security forces. the man is large. the man is the President."

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 365 days!

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

Ron DeSanctimonious is running—without running! He’s doing this to subvert Election Law. Run Ron, Run! Others have done it before, though, so I can’t really blame him—But he should take a look at his Polls, which are crashing like few people have seen before. That’s because he’s merely an average REPUBLICAN Governor who has great Public Relations, far better than deserved. When you look at the Florida #’s compared to other States, you will not be impressed—I will release them later in the day!

thats right mr trump

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Ron DeSanctimonious just rolls right off the tongue

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/FatherMcKennaa/status/1638334281234931712

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Trump: You can't investigate me, I'm the front runner for 2024, and expected to announce soon

also trump: he's campaigning but hasn't announced yet, lock him the gently caress up

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
crashing like few people have seen before

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

god he's the best

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Run, Ron, Run!

lmao

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

dare to do drugs

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

I always wondered what Tom Petty would look like as a gal

https://twitter.com/ChudsOfTikTok/status/1638606411356680193

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

Consummate Professional posted:

crashing like few people have seen before

RealityWarCriminal posted:

god he's the best

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

and now we cut to meatball ron for his reaction

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

get his loving italian fat meatball rear end sir!

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

i was a DARE officer in elementary school

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
Drugs Are Really Expensive

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
DARE lol

Don't forget about Scruff McGruff