Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

never share any details about your personal problems on a public internet forum and dont join a discord about sharing those personal problems

my bum itches

e: king of snipes. couldn't be prouder of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Hi everybody!

Hi Dr. Nick!

Ho-kay, now your brain has a little too much thinky juice, so we are a gonna make a teeny weeny hole and make your brain all better!

*Whirring sound of a power drill*

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

never share any details about your personal problems on a public internet forum and dont join a discord about sharing those personal problems

the people out there don't understand, you can't trust them
you can trust me

vulnerable people should come to me with their problems

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

a.p. dent posted:

can someone link the Zaurg thread, i can't find it

Zaurg in his entirety, shamelessly reposting because someone already did it

NinpoEspiritoSanto posted:

Every
Single
Zaurg
Thread
Ever

zaurg is a BFC legend and made of pure 100% organic stupid oval office. I've not read his threads in a while so I am about to go back on a deep dive but they should be required reading for any goon that's not read them. Imagine Oscar Wilde pouring his scorn for his fellow man into a single literary character, one quantum singularity of a moron and you've got zaurg. Pure strain brilliantly entertaining.

If you need convincing...

This was owed to DeVry lmao

I forgot this lol

It was like a MS Escher staircase of comedy, as at one point the people posting in the thread showed out to be as dumb as bricks. Someone suggested, possibly quite earnestly, that Zaurg save money by not getting a real Xmas tree that year and instead draw on on a big piece of butcher paper and let his kids draw on it for decorations.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

you WILL come back to e/n and tell us about your disintegrating marriage or there will be consequences this is your final warning

Imagine the thought process of trying to e-intimidate someone into posting updates on a story that clearly demonstrates their lack of understanding of long term consequences. Christ, what a creep.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I'd rather get smashed for not using the shift key than defying a creepy mod demanding I must share more and potentially sensitive or uncomfortable information about myself in E/N TBQH

a.p. dent
Oct 24, 2005

pentyne posted:

It was like a MS Escher staircase of comedy, as at one point the people posting in the thread showed out to be as dumb as bricks. Someone suggested, possibly quite earnestly, that Zaurg save money by not getting a real Xmas tree that year and instead draw on on a big piece of butcher paper and let his kids draw on it for decorations.

ty, i enjoyed Blue Story and wanted to follow up with this

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
lol i just remembered shivadas

whatever happened to that guy

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Feels Villeneuve posted:

as bad as TVIV was, instantly nuking the MLP thread and preventing any of it from popping up here ever again was probably a good move

all i remember is that there was a breakaway IRC that started after the MLP thread got nuked with a user in it named "Get_Out_Frog_Pony" which isn't funny but lodged in my brain for over a decade

There was a whole MLP offsite forum where they made avatars of their pony OCs and stuff. There was also a period where someone was "retaliating" to the ban by buying a ton of users MLP avatars. It was a weird time.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

wow the echi thread was not at all a fun read. gross goon sex followed by sad consequences :(

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

FirstnameLastname posted:

lol i just remembered shivadas

whatever happened to that guy

That name just gave me a serious bad vibe and I can’t remember why.

a.p. dent
Oct 24, 2005

Frank Frank posted:

wow same wtf

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
All I remember is that they sold glass weedware in SA mart and were a byob mod.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Frank Frank posted:

Shiv sold bongs and stuff off a website with an SA-Mart thread and stopped responding in any kind of reasonable timeframe to orders made. Since orders went through a not-SA-Mart site, it took a while for action.

Also his posts sucked.

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

Grassy Knowles posted:

Also his posts sucked.

it was already mentioned he was byob mod

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Grassy Knowles posted:

Also his posts sucked.

This is the only part that concerns me. FNLN were they a goonfleet person?

a.p. dent
Oct 24, 2005

Spanish Manlove posted:

All I remember is that they sold glass weedware in SA mart

oh yeah. well, that's whatever

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Famethrowa posted:

wow the echi thread was not at all a fun read. gross goon sex followed by sad consequences :(

E/N threads are rarely 'fun' and more often its from the Bobbie Wickham era where it's a saga mostly in part to her insane behavior and posting.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Look if I drop personal information in a thread it’s going to be totally off-topic and random

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Frank Frank posted:

Look if I drop personal information in a thread it’s going to be totally off-topic and random

You said what to Mabel?

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Frank Frank posted:

This is the only part that concerns me. FNLN were they a goonfleet person?

nah

iirc he'd whine on sa about how he didn't make enough money selling bongs to goons to afford daycare for his kid(s), or child support or something like that, and claimed that all other possible sources of income were nonviable because [reasons]

I want to say it's because he had spent a bunch of money on a loving glass forge at his home and had moved to some tourist trap town with an economy centered around selling bongs and charging people to see the house from the Goonies, so he needed it to 'pay itself off' lmao

i might be mixing it up with someone else tho

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

nah

iirc he'd whine on sa about how he didn't make enough money selling bongs to goons to afford daycare for his kid(s), or child support or something like that, and claimed that all other possible sources of income were nonviable because [reasons]

I want to say it's because he had spent a bunch of money on a loving glass forge at his home and had moved to some tourist trap town with an economy centered around selling bongs and charging people to see the house from the Goonies, so he needed it to 'pay itself off' lmao

Every once in a while someone brings up GIJoeDirtbag and I feel incredibly vindicated about how I treated his dumb rear end

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Frank Frank posted:

Every once in a while someone brings up GIJoeDirtbag and I feel incredibly vindicated about how I treated his dumb rear end

Besides him being an attempted rapist why else was he a tool?

Also that was the one where the mods banned his victim for coming in to give the truth.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Bobbie Wickham had multiple alts permabanned for QCS poo poo-stirring including one registered on the day of her perma, iirc

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

pentyne posted:

Besides him being an attempted rapist why else was he a tool?

Also that was the one where the mods banned his victim for coming in to give the truth.

He was a loving HORRIBLE poster. Just imagine someone screaming their posts while spitting food everywhere (turn on your monitor). I had the misfortune to moderate the goonfleet dot com forums around like 2008 or so and was a dick to him every chance I got. So when the rapist stuff broke, his name on the goonfleet forums was shortly changed to “GIJOERAPIST” shortly before he was kicked and banned iirc. Bobfrommarketing got a similar treatment iirc but I wasn’t involved with that.

FNLN keep me honest please

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

lmfao

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

nah

i don't know if i'd call astoria a tourist trap. neat bridge though

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Cuttlefush posted:

i don't know if i'd call astoria a tourist trap. neat bridge though

oregons got good bridges, very underrated in the bridge game

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

a.p. dent
Oct 24, 2005
reading zaurg thread has already made me cancel a dumb recurring payment i haven't been making use of. Another Sagas thread success story. how the hell are there so many posts about him

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut

a.p. dent posted:

reading zaurg thread has already made me cancel a dumb recurring payment i haven't been making use of. Another Sagas thread success story. how the hell are there so many posts about him

Don't skip any, it's really amazing.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
despite mittens turning out to be a ding dong, goonfleet and its progeny were what got me onto the forums in the first place.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

CubicalSucrose posted:

Don't skip any, it's really amazing.

also this incredibly

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

How come stupid assholes get to make all the money. :sigh:

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
peter principle

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

pentyne posted:

i get the strongest candles: $3600/mo vibes from the first thread with the $hundreds in misc all being Juicero style mlm poo poo,
kinda wonder if that was the inspiration for that dril post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.p. dent
Oct 24, 2005

i get the strongest candles: $3600/mo vibes from the first thread with the $hundreds in misc all being Juicero style mlm poo poo,
kinda wonder if that was the inspiration for that dril post

zaurg posted:

Other MLM's she's done that I'm aware of;
- make-up (beauticontrol)
- some type of candles (we have cabinets full of candles that have been sitting there for 2+ years)
- juice plus
- another i can't recall