Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

smiling giraffe
Nov 12, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8HksXNqfZA&t=780s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

I wish that dude still posted the yearly a league bloopers

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmnSz93I7dG/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
tcwtb

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

I'm pretty sure you used to be able to search for this on Wikipedia and it would bring up his article but that isn't the case anymore

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Barry Shitpeas
Dec 17, 2003

there is no need
to be upset

Winner POTM July 2013
Kevin Lasagna

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Roy hodgson getting Watford relegated at crystal palace on the last day of the season and applauding the palace fans after the match

Roy hodgson taking the England squad on a sightseeing river cruise instead of training at euro 2016, then getting knocked out by iceland

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

It was probably a nice cruise

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Was harry kane randomly taking corners at euro 2016 as well. Just a wild time all round

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Theo Walcott being named to a World Cup squad at the age of 17 after having played all of about 20 games as a pro and all of them being in the Championship instead of the Premier League.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
sven goran eriksson generally

L.H.O.O.Q.
Jan 3, 2013

:coal:

the sex ghost posted:

Roy hodgson taking the England squad on a sightseeing river cruise instead of training at euro 2016, then getting knocked out by iceland

Thought that was Hodgeson just taking his assistant because ‘he’d never been to Paris before’ lol

Weavered
Jun 23, 2013

Roy going full weekend at Bernie’s while sitting through a game at Palace, wearing sun glasses and not moving or making any subs for 90 minutes.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Jose posted:

sven goran eriksson generally

toppest of shaggers

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Find it hard to be too tough on Hodgson when he does press conferences in Italian with a heavy Croydon accent

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

the sex ghost posted:

Roy hodgson getting Watford relegated at crystal palace on the last day of the season and applauding the palace fans after the match

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHYO3qdFnhg

The Sammy Lee part gets me everytime

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

That theme tune is a blast from the past

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Naked Tony Pulis head butting James Beattie in the shower.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Shrapnig posted:

Rob Holding must be in the running for best hair transplant of all time.

Wrong thread, but it's a bit funny

Compare and contrast

(Also he’s right in this case)

https://youtu.be/rIh-TwnDQek

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps

the sex ghost posted:

not exactly right, sadly. he and Ray Lewington did the cruise instead of personally scouting the Austria v Iceland match knowing we could face one of the two sides.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

britishbornandbread posted:

not exactly right, sadly. he and Ray Lewington did the cruise instead of personally scouting the Austria v Iceland match knowing we could face one of the two sides.

lol

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
International week made me remember when maradona was Argentina manager and missed multiple training sessions as he didn't get out of bed until noon at the earliest

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

When his conclusion to dealing with the altitude of playing in la paz was to arrive 2 hours before kick off instead of 2 weeks early to adjust

Obliterati
Nov 13, 2012

Pain is inevitable.
Suffering is optional.
Thunderdome is forever.
Berti Vogts' Scotland B team

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Pint of wine and corruption like fat sam being into transcendental meditation

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

just remembered the bung investigations and the hidden camera vids

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Reading the ozil retirement article on the graun and was reminded of arsenal making gunnersaurus redundant during COVID until ozil agreed to pay his wages

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

the sex ghost posted:

Reading the ozil retirement article on the graun and was reminded of arsenal making gunnersaurus redundant during COVID until ozil agreed to pay his wages

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
Also lol at this

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps
Ozil beating Gareth Barry for pace at the World Cup in South Africa.

Backdoor Delivery
Nov 15, 2004

one cool dude

2 Time TRP Sack Race Champion

kri kri posted:

just remembered the bung investigations and the hidden camera vids

The word "bung"

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
This Argentine goalkeeper pulling on Ron Hextal

https://twitter.com/TNTSportsCL/status/1637228784842620928

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Maybe the dinosaur should have tried being implicated in serious sexual offenses, then he could have kept the job.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

sticksy posted:

Also lol at this

A classic of the genre

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Grimson
Dec 16, 2004

... unless?

Slotducks