Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

both shows loving ruled and you don't get my entrance unless I'm going over

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Missed some in the middle but caught the last few matches of RAM. So loving good

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me
I’m literally going through every entrance and testing them in each arena now. Very time consuming

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Controller mouths

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Good soup! posted:

Controller mouths

Lol

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Good soup! posted:

Controller mouths

Lol

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Good soup! posted:

Controller mouths

Lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
All my regular VOD grabbing apps stopped working sometime in the past week (a change on Twitch's backend??) so I had to try like 30 different bloated spyware things but I think I got one working.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

American McGay posted:

All my regular VOD grabbing apps stopped working sometime in the past week (a change on Twitch's backend??) so I had to try like 30 different bloated spyware things but I think I got one working.

Lol Jesus Christ

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I used a chrome addon to do it yesterday lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Halfway through the entrance testing. It’s so weird why half of this didn’t save!!!!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

American McGay posted:

Mother of God

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

American McGay posted:

:staredog:

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
hahaha excellent show! So many great wrestlers - you imps did a good job on 'em, to say the least! (And wow, I get a pyrotechnics tank! IZWF's clearly doing well for money, with all these spectators)

Loved Tude's entrance btw - strutting up, standing calm and still for a second, then going ballistic, sprinting and jumping into the ring, only to be calm again right after. I think that was based on a greyhound, since my dog likes to do the same thing on the rug :D

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Major Isoor posted:

hahaha excellent show! So many great wrestlers - you imps did a good job on 'em, to say the least! (And wow, I get a pyrotechnics tank! IZWF's clearly doing well for money, with all these spectators)

Loved Tude's entrance btw - strutting up, standing calm and still for a second, then going ballistic, sprinting and jumping into the ring, only to be calm again right after. I think that was based on a greyhound, since my dog likes to do the same thing on the rug :D

Lmfao

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Major Isoor posted:

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Major Isoor posted:

Hahaha

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Major Isoor posted:

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Major Isoor posted:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Good soup! posted:

Controller mouths

when you nut but the ps5 still has no games

----------------

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Major Isoor posted:

lol

----------------

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Major Isoor posted:

lol

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Major Isoor posted:

lmao

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

Major Isoor posted:

lol

watching vod now for the stuff I missed. hype

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

lmfao already

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
The PPV is gonna be loving incredible with everything working correctly :pray:

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

That Little Demon posted:

Halfway through the entrance testing. It’s so weird why half of this didn’t save!!!!
my friends and I had this problem with 2k14. huge pain before we figured it out
turned out there was a bug where if dlc didn't load on start-up (which was like... 12% of the time) any custom content that used anything from the dlc would completely reset to default- move sets, custom entrances, whatever- and, if you used it, it would overwrite your data. so we eventually learned, if the dlc doesn't load, reset the console

I assume that this could be due to something similar just because these games really haven't changed much in the last 10-15 years

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

YO! The custom image system for this game loving rules, you can apply the same imported image to a piece of clothing multiple times and it doesn't use any more memory even if you adjust the size and rotation each time.

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

RAM VOD time

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

lmao

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

that match loving owned

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Evil Eagle posted:

that match loving owned

It was so loving good. You guys are workers

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Leadthumb posted:

YO! The custom image system for this game loving rules, you can apply the same imported image to a piece of clothing multiple times and it doesn't use any more memory even if you adjust the size and rotation each time.

Dude this game is worth it for customizing stuff alone

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

that match loving owned

hahaha it certainly did! Everything about IZWF has owned pretty drat hard, tbqh

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Watching the matches back for picking thumbnails, TLD throws EE into the turnbuckle at the very start of the match and then immediately taunts.

----------------

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

American McGay posted:

Watching the matches back for picking thumbnails, TLD throws EE into the turnbuckle at the very start of the match and then immediately taunts.

hahaha, that's our TLD! :D

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

lol

BIG
LARRY

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Sounds about right lol. Also American McGay has like 10 taunts it seems

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

American McGay posted:

yeah that ruled lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

lmfao at the fannypack feud