Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

A Bakers Cousin posted:

I had one of these for a long time that I found near a dumpster because look at it

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwaukee-48-in-Steel-Pipe-Wrench-48-22-7148/308063146

I dumpstered one of those many years ago, was renting in a group house and had a roommate that decided I was the person to rebel against. So one night when I was in the basement building up dumpster computers as usual he came down and saw that wrench and started ogling it. He finally asked if he could borrow it. Okay, this boy was not safe with a can opener, he had absolutely no reason to be borrowing a 30 pound pipe wrench. I said, sure, WTF. He came back with it a few minutes later and it had a slightly greasy look to it. It seriously smelled like 2-3 days unbathed junk. I washed it off and swapped it for an amp at the pawn shop.

"Bill" was perhaps phenomenally good looking, something like George Michael with a big mass of black curly locks and had two really cool girlfriends that both had boffo figures and both knew about each other. He worked for a greenwash lobbyist group and then moved to the PNW. His new landlord called me up for a rec and I gave him a good one, WTF. He may have been a hapless yutz but he met his notes. And being a hapless yutz with the weirdest passive aggression I've ever seen was punishment in itself IMO. He was a very special boy and grew up unable to say the letter R and occasionally lapsed back into that when he got excited and he would get embarrassed. Wish you the best Bill. I hope you ended up at an ashram like I did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Greg Legg posted:

Sinema's history is pretty crazy to think about. Just an absolute opportunist. I couldn't pull that off.

Sinema/Santos 24

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Basebf555 posted:

He's so close to openly calling for violence, you can tell he's so tempted

maybe the plan is to just keep pushing back the inditement till he completely incriminates himself on truth.Trump.social

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Plinkey posted:

the 'lowtax look'

By Sergio Mendez and the Brazil 66

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

CODChimera posted:

lol the mandalorians are so stupid

Wait till you get a load of the humans

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

italy had cool planes

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
The Mattering has been promised for years.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

petit choux posted:

By Sergio Mendez and the Brazil 66

thanks now I’ll have the waters of march stuck in my head all day

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Vim Fuego posted:

Real Mean Queen posted:

Sounds like you hosed up
Now you hosed up!

Just pipe down both of you or else we're turning around and going home and you can make you sandcastles while you're doing the cat box

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

In 2000, Sinema worked on Ralph Nader's presidential campaign.[35] In 2001 and 2002, she ran for local elected offices as an independent and lost.[26] In 2002, The Arizona Republic published a letter from Sinema criticizing capitalism. She wrote: "Until the average American realizes that capitalism damages her livelihood while augmenting the livelihoods of the wealthy, the Almighty Dollar will continue to rule."[36] She opposed the North American Free Trade Agreement, the World Bank, and the World Trade Organization during this time.[21] In 2003, she protested Joe Lieberman's unsuccessful 2004 presidential bid, telling the Hartford Courant: "He's a shame to Democrats. I don't even know why he's running. He seems to want to get Republicans voting for him – what kind of strategy is that?

lol

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

CODChimera posted:

such a strange fella. maybe he's just doing a lot of drugs?

whom amongst us

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/GBBranstetter/status/1638900130865717248

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

quote:

East High School to cancel classes, add armed officers

East High School canceled classes through the end of the week for its 2,500 students and announced it would add two armed officers to be stationed at the school through the end of the academic year.

"I really, really feel strongly that we shouldn't be here, but here we are," Marrero said.

lol as i was reading this i noticed another shooting in Arlington here in Texas. a kid died.

PlushCow
Oct 19, 2005

The cow eats the grass

Stupid Boxes posted:

Jimbee has the crazy eye

hello Jimbee ill stare into the abyss with you :3:

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

CODChimera posted:

italy had cool planes

You could tell they were Italian planes because of all the hair under the wings

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

hard to keep track of all these shootings!

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
today is the day

i can feel it

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Good morning friends

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Ol sakkman posted:

Recovery is a loving journey and a half. People at NA were so excited to see me back it was awesome

make sure that the people at your NA meetings are aware that an international community of deviants is 100% behind you

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

Schmoe Cwead posted:

today is the day

i can feel it

yes, I hear the wind whisper “Kissinger will die today”

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Spaced God posted:

Good morning friends

:wave:

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Buddykins posted:

lol as i was reading this i noticed another shooting in Arlington here in Texas. a kid died.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
I had a dream last night where I directed a new spider man movie but for some reason I put in a long poem before the final act which the audience mistook as credits and walked out.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

i work with UK environmental orgs and the government doesnt give a single poo poo about actual toxic fumes strangling kids in their beds or loads of poo poo being dumped into the water supply but we get this nonsense instead

its very crack ping working like this, constantly seeing regular people realise nothing in the government works, its just a series of overlapping organisations all of whom are legally not responsible for doing whatever their job description is. thousands of very smart people trying to do good but instead of marching forward theyr all walking as fast as they can on a treadmill thats sliding backwards into a trashcan

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

I guess the difference between New Hampshire and the Deep South is that the white chud lawmakers in the Deep South would be like "well maybe they need killin'"

https://twitter.com/BisforBerkshire/status/1638896045525733377

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Schmoe Cwead posted:

today is the day

i can feel it

Another thread superstar is about to be perma'd

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

External Organs posted:

I had a dream last night where I directed a new spider man movie but for some reason I put in a long poem before the final act which the audience mistook as credits and walked out.

the John Galt speech is not really a poem, External Organs

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

Communist Thoughts posted:

its very crack ping working like this, constantly seeing regular people realise nothing in the government works, its just a series of overlapping organisations all of whom are legally not responsible for doing whatever their job description is. thousands of very smart people trying to do good but instead of marching forward theyr all walking as fast as they can on a treadmill thats sliding backwards into a trashcan

I feel like this is my job too. Nothing ever gets "done." It's weird that no one seems to care though.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 360 days!

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

WHY WON’T BRAGG DROP THIS CASE? EVERYBODY SAYS THERE IS NO CRIME HERE. I DID NOTHING WRONG! IT WAS ALL MADE UP BY A CONVICTED NUT JOB WITH ZERO CREDIBILITY, WHO HAS BEEN DISPUTED BY HIGHLY RESPECTED PROFESSIONALS AT EVERY TURN. BRAGG REFUSES TO STOP DESPITE OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE TO THE CONTRARY. HE IS A SOROS BACKED ANIMAL WHO JUST DOESN’T CARE ABOUT RIGHT OR WRONG NO MATTER HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE HURT. THIS IS NO LEGAL SYSTEM, THIS IS THE GESTAPO, THIS IS RUSSIA AND CHINA, BUT WORSE. DISGRACEFUL!

qq moar

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/ParkerMolloy/status/1638894227240419330

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

He's so high lmao

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

lol the unions are successfully fighting right-to-work in Michigan so Florida is up to this poo poo. (Michigan's state motto is Latin for "if you seek a pleasant peninsula, look around you")

https://twitter.com/CraigDMauger/status/1638877059358527490

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hatebag posted:

He's so high lmao

I bet if he sat through Mahler's 2nd he might literally die

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

He's probably rocking a dweeb 8 ball of benzos and Vyvanse

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/RottenInDenmark/status/1638902700804026368

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

Spaced God posted:

Good morning friends

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

emfive posted:

He'd probably die watching dick dale lol

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

emfive posted:

if that guitarist was knocking him dead I'd like to see him react to a Mozart piano concerto

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

In that moment i felt that -sob- I was mr. peppermint man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Stupid Boxes posted:

Jimbee has the crazy eye

Mmm Newports