Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

BoothBaberGinsburg posted:

lol threads on fire today

shut up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

the part where he gets his next assignment and it's more pancakes is probably the hardest I've laughed at a show

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Daniel Dales Dick posted:

Lol that they're just going to circle back to indicting the president sometime next week, maybe.

Day any now

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

a.lo posted:

shut up

make me bitch

WhatAGreatCountry
Mar 21, 2023

by Pragmatica

BoothBaberGinsburg posted:

lol threads on fire today

the fire resistance of modern materials is absurd

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Tom Petty's Free Fallin' but instead he says "Meat Ballin'" and the song is about Ron DeSantis

lol

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Would

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

nice

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Corbin looking disturbingly like my graduate supervisor in that picture

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Please leave me alone

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

:shuckyes:

Danru
May 23, 2022

trunmp

WhatAGreatCountry
Mar 21, 2023

by Pragmatica

UFOTacoMan posted:

I know you mentioned earth doesn't have centrifugal force, but I think it can have a little as a treat

gravity :discourse:

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Goya beans I hope mr AI artiste

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

i love hispanics!

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/hello__caitlin/status/1638936572593864704?s=61&t=fWsm-upldseXptBaVlet9Q

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Tom Petty's Free Fallin' but instead he says "Meat Ballin'" and the song is about Ron DeSantis

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

plinkey stop posting your gross food

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

redneck nazgul posted:

plinkey stop posting your gross food

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
thr fact that every ai taco is filled with beans is further proof the concept of Britain must be destroyed

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
Pacific Northwest doesn't know how to do pies

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

Total disarray in the Manhattan D.A.’s Office. Tremendous dissension and chaos because they have NO CASE, and many of the honest people in the Office know it, and want to do the right thing. They think back to the Late, Great, Bob Morgenthau, the best ever, and know what he would have done. JUSTICE FOR ALL!

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

Are there places that only sell uncooked pizzas? I know plenty of places that will give you an uncooked pizza if you request it, but obviously the standard way is to have them cook it for you.

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"

Well, I think it's crazy to believe the president will dodge every indictment. I don't even really think he dodged this one. But probably not any day, probably the Waco speech this weekend is going to be boring.

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

ex post facho posted:

thr fact that every ai taco is filled with beans is further proof the concept of Britain must be destroyed

I mix beans and beef half and half to stretch out the meat. Not defending the British mind you

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
the far right taco appears to be schnorkles friendly (coincidence//hypothesis//antithesis//synthesis)

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

papa murphy's loving owns and is a bargain when you use coupons. cowboy pizza for life baby

Basebf555 posted:

Are there places that only sell uncooked pizzas? I know plenty of places that will give you an uncooked pizza if you request it, but obviously the standard way is to have them cook it for you.

papa murphy's only sells uncooked pizzas.

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

the best tacos are at TRUIMP Tower Grill! I love the Hispanics!

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Basebf555 posted:

yes its called papa murphy's the best italian-irish uncooked pizza chain in the pacific northwest

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

Total disarray in the Manhattan D.A.’s Office. Tremendous dissension and chaos because they have NO CASE, and many of the honest people in the Office know it, and want to do the right thing. They think back to the Late, Great, Bob Morgenthau, the best ever, and know what he would have done. JUSTICE FOR ALL!

(but mostly me!)

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

lol I hope DOJ Day is tomorrow

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

mdemone posted:

lol I hope DOJ Day is tomorrow

Always tomorrow but never today.

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Al! posted:

yes its called papa murphy's the best italian-irish uncooked pizza chain in the pacific northwest

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Bob Morgenthau was born in 1919.

Trump's brain is smooshing

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

so sheltered

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
i appreciate those posting TruthSocials when they put the Truth/Troof part at the top or capitalize the post, makes it easier for me to just skip right on by it

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

It was definitely a shock moving away from the pizza belt (northeast), where any hole in the wall pizza shop is guaranteed to be at least decent pizza. I never had a truly bad pizza until I moved away. I didn't even think bad pizza was possible but it is.

Don't get me wrong, plenty of good pizza everywhere, but the fact that some shops serve bad pizza is a new experience for me