Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
asking as an east coaster but why the gently caress would you buy an uncooked pizza from a pizzeria

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
there's a Domino's™ Pizzeria in every town. no excuse not to have a good pie

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

last one, sorry -- i just got SD working really well on this system.
trump taco prompts are some wild poo poo

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Basebf555 posted:

Are there places that only sell uncooked pizzas? I know plenty of places that will give you an uncooked pizza if you request it, but obviously the standard way is to have them cook it for you.

papa murphys is specifically a "take and bake" place where it is cheaper but you have to cook it yourself. iirc it can be used with food stamps unlike regular pizza places

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

that “ai” stuff is garbage and dumb and immoral

post what you want that is just my opinion.

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

alnilam posted:

It was definitely a shock moving away from the pizza belt (northeast), where any hole in the wall pizza shop is guaranteed to be at least decent pizza. I never had a truly bad pizza until I moved away. I didn't even think bad pizza was possible but it is.

Don't get me wrong, plenty of good pizza everywhere, but the fact that some shops serve bad pizza is a new experience for me

when i had a sandwich in nyc for the first time i was mad that nowhere else i've been can make them like that

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

MLK Ultra posted:

look at those perfectly smooth arms

dude looks like a bratz doll version of himself

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

BoothBaberGinsburg posted:

when i had a sandwich in nyc for the first time i was mad that nowhere else i've been can make them like that

they don't have Arby's at home?

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

euphronius posted:

sounds like something an ai would post

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

It’s pretty funny that they went to the one place they don’t cook the pizza, but I feel like they’re pretty clear the pizza doesn’t get cooked.

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
you want a "ny style" sammich just go to jersey mikes and order an italian sub "mike's way" smdh

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

if you want to post a picture on the internet, please commision some art from a human artist

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
im not worried about artificial intelligence taking my job. artificial stupidity on the other hand

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

im not worried about artificial intelligence taking my job. artificial stupidity on the other hand

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

euphronius posted:

if you want to post a picture on the internet, please commision some art from a human artist

actually artists won't exist anymore soon so there's no point in doing this just found out from the AI art thread

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

TheMightyBoops posted:

It’s pretty funny that they went to the one place they don’t cook the pizza, but I feel like they’re pretty clear the pizza doesn’t get cooked.

yeah sounds like boomer brained parents gettin unnecessarily mad at something that is painfully obvious to literally everyone else that goes there

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

actually artists won't exist anymore soon so there's no point in doing this just found out from the AI art thread

i heard it here first

WhatAGreatCountry
Mar 21, 2023

by Pragmatica

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

euphronius posted:

Eh, I don't think it's immoral to use it to make dumb images, you aren't profiting off of them and are only sharing it with idiots on a dead forum

It's like photo shop with even less skill involved

Danru
May 23, 2022

WarMECH posted:

asking as an east coaster but why the gently caress would you buy an uncooked pizza from a pizzeria

this does stink of being a west coast sensibility lol

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

MLK Ultra posted:

Do Donald Trump as a Chippendale dancer

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

WarMECH posted:

it is quite a bit cheaper while still being decent quality, and as I said before you can use food stamps for it, whereas precooked pizza you cannot

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

euphronius posted:

make me, law boy

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

you get a pass. you should not be interacting with humans

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

the name of the restaurant that sells pizzas that you take home and bake is Papa Murphy's Take 'N' Bake Pizza

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
AI art is cool and good and all the negatives posted about it are actually about capitalism and not ai art

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
We had a pappa murphys here in my east coast location.
It closed though and now is a dominos

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

when I was a kid in the PNW I would get their doubldecker pizza every year on my bday and spend the whole next day making GBS threads my brains out it was wonderful

also it says take and bake right on the sign you coddled east coast weenies

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
computers can't create art, idiots

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

WarMECH posted:

It used to be really cheap and it's a step above the "nice" frozen/deli pizza you can get from supermarkets

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

ex post facho posted:

computers can't create art, idiots

yeah they can, my computer creates death stranding every time i play it

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

UFOTacoMan posted:

We had a pappa murphys here in my east coast location.
It closed though and now is a dominos

I know I've seen them in the Raleigh area

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
least coasters: the pizza!! is uncooked!!! whaddafuck!??

the rest of the country: just preheat ur oven idiot lol

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003
I made muffalettas for a March Madness party last weekend, baked the bread, made the olive salad:

it was loving glorious

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
i mean i dont mind baking my own pie at home but i buy it at a grocery store like any respectable italian pie enjoyer

if i go to a restuarant i want my pie cooked dammit

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Al! posted:

yes its called papa murphy's the best italian-irish uncooked pizza chain in the pacific northwest

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
Any pizza that's sub-chuck-e-cheese shouldn't exist.
I don't know how bad chuck-e-cheese pizza is now; it's been 2 decades since I had a cousin that had a birthday there.
That tomato flavored cardboard couldn't have gotten worse right?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I heard there were too many ads during the March madness games especially at the end of games

was that true

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
I'm not defending AI art as great art but I think its detractors often massively understate how much even the most famous human artists also just reframe things they've seen from other artists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

I made muffalettas for a March Madness party last weekend, baked the bread, made the olive salad:

it was loving glorious

sandwich looks amazing but that Mother's detailing spray is a little too close for comfort to the food