Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Bum the Sad posted:

I mean dear god all Anthony does is sit around all day and think about how much he hates black people doesn’t he?

Yep, that's basically it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Went to go see if East Side Dave was still on Compound but I guess that ended January last year, and he's revived the Davey Mac Sports Program again?

His tweets are more benign

https://twitter.com/EastSideDave/status/1637786683201527810?t=x2AqKT9xkkhXpdnCDp3_YQ&s=19

Imagine Party Babyz
Apr 5, 2004

Ron and Fez Show, Peez Howd.

big boi posted:

Good lord is Anthony a piece of poo poo

I still listen to old shows on Youtube, but holy gently caress! I know it wont do a drat thing but I nothing but time on my hands, so I started reporting every tweet that is overtly racist or uses slurs.
I'm sure Elon loves Ant's "individual follicles"

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
What I find most pathetic beyond /racism is he's doing it from two separate accounts at an obsessive compulsive level.

The ratio is probably 90% tweets and retweets that are hatred of black people at a lightning pace between two accounts.

You can see why he loves Trump so much, in another life they'd be best friends.. and I'm only referencing targeting younger women and impulsive, non-stop tweeting.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Why does he have so much time to do this? Doesn't he have a show to do and a business to run?

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Looking at the souls of Opie and Anthony: "Check out the empties, man."

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

T Bowl posted:

Yep, that's basically it.

man I would love to hear what Bill Burr thinks of him these days. Every time I see Ant has done some more racist poo poo I hear his "jesus Anthony, still?" in my head.

Also Ant definitely 100% had a boner when he would talk about these weirdly detailed home invasion scenarios he was afraid of.

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Get the scientists working on the tube technology, immediately.
Ant and Bill met up in LA at some restaurant a couple years ago. Bill came in, sat down and told Anthony he can’t work with him professionally anymore then left.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Two Kings posted:

Ant and Bill met up in LA at some restaurant a couple years ago. Bill came in, sat down and told Anthony he can’t work with him professionally anymore then left.

drat is this true? cus it's badass. The poo poo Anthony has said about Bill's wife is disgusting; he implies Burr married a woman of color to be woke or something like that.

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

I'LL PUNISH YOU ACCORDING TO YOUR CRIME

Two Kings posted:

Anthony is EXTREMELY butthurt about this.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY

Pontificating rear end posted:

drat is this true? cus it's badass. The poo poo Anthony has said about Bill's wife is disgusting; he implies Burr married a woman of color to be woke or something like that.

Yeah in the minds of a lot of shitheaded bigots, people only do 'politically correct' things as a performative insincere gestures--no one would naturally WANT to do something like that, unless it's virtue signaling!

A loving disgusting worldview.

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch
yeah it’s very funny because I saw a clip of cumia and Josh Denny making GBS threads on bill burr for being woke.

can you imagine how mean 2005 opie and Anthony would have been to josh denny

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

I still think Burr is overrated but respect that big time.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Good Guy Bill Burr

Uninformed w/Bill Burr & Joe DeRosa Respect Army Since Day 1

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

smarxist posted:

Good Guy Bill Burr

Uninformed w/Bill Burr & Joe DeRosa Respect Army Since Day 1

:cool::respek::cool:

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Bill Burr's career high points include laying on top of 7 million dollars, redeeming his naughty Stormtrooper ways and verbally annihilating 20,000 Philadelphians.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
I like the SNL Sam Adams pumpkin beer skit as well.

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
a black man being elected president really did gently caress with a lot of people's brains. Ant's on-air personality seemingly changed overnight.

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

Compared to someone like Ant Bill Burr is a loving gem, but it's a shame he's a dyed-in-the-wool centrist in the most annoying way. At least he can still be funny and has some compassion which is more than I can say about most O&A guests over the years.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Another Bill posted:

I still think Burr is overrated but respect that big time.

Overrated: Old Billy Red Face there.

Sankis
Mar 8, 2004

But I remember the fella who told me. Big lad. Arms as thick as oak trees, a stunning collection of scars, nice eye patch. A REAL therapist he was. Er wait. Maybe it was rapist?

Armitage posted:

a black man being elected president really did gently caress with a lot of people's brains. Ant's on-air personality seemingly changed overnight.

Absolutely the mask came off almost immediately. Though we should remember that even before the election there was a running gag that Ant was a nazi

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Sankis posted:

Absolutely the mask came off almost immediately. Though we should remember that even before the election there was a running gag that Ant was a nazi

I also remember that by 2012-14 Ant would use the bigotry to fill up dead air. And one of the reasons he got fired is because the fans, sick of the racist dead air instead of comedy, helped Sirius make their decision on the Fourth of July weekend 2014 by tweeting bits and parts of the show where Ant would be his usual dick racist self to showcase how dull and awful the show had gotten. That's one thing that never ceases to amaze me: Ant was so foul, so bigoted, so delusional that the end didn't come due to his racism, but by other folks who were so done with it that they helped Sirius XM do the needful and kick him off the air. It was oddly beautiful in some strange way.

Unless I'm missing something. I have no idea, all I know is that the only O&A fans left online that aren't here are pretty much alt-right douchebags.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

The pests just basically ate them alive on the old o&a subreddit when the steam ran out of the show. They really cultivated a terrible loving fan base that tried to gently caress with them IRL any chance they got. Brother Joe got roasted at every opportunity for his dumb cost tail riding podcast, arguably deservedly.

But there was also a bunch of racist freaks of course.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
what even is Jim & Sam, some cargo cult "best era of talk" thing? i've only managed to listen to maybe 20 minutes, Jim sounds spent

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

smarxist posted:

what even is Jim & Sam, some cargo cult "best era of talk" thing? i've only managed to listen to maybe 20 minutes, Jim sounds spent

It's practically unlistenable, I tune in every once in a while but it's 90% inane babble.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
aPrUl FaLLs

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
space shuttle Endeavour

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
I earned that cake!

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

Anthony was thrown out of the Comedy Cellar by Club Soda Kenny after he tried to approach Bill Burr, write your own joke.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Vichan posted:

Anthony was thrown out of the Comedy Cellar by Club Soda Kenny after he tried to approach Bill Burr, write your own joke.

:ibadpop:

Lol, racist insecure unlikeable hasbeen is surprised to find out nobody like him, by his own admission

Smugworth fucked around with this message at 14:26 on Apr 7, 2023

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
He was BLOCKED by Club Soda Kenny!

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib

Animal-Mother posted:

Lmao

Bobo saying “I love you” on the voicemail is one of the cringiest things I’ve ever heard.

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

Animal-Mother posted:

I. was. BLOCKED!

I was blocked, what more can I say?

I don't know if I can look at Club Soda Kenny the same way again!

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
Secret AGENT man!
Secret AGENT man!
They’ve given you a number and taken away your name

Kevyn fucked around with this message at 20:38 on Apr 7, 2023

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Wow, that Anthony show sure is unlistenable garbage.

Just Chamber
Feb 10, 2014

WE MUST RETURN TO THE DANCE! THE NIGHT IS OURS!

I bet Anthony thinks Patrice would have been against him getting thrown out of the Comedy Club because "he got it". Not realizing that yea Ant when you go full white power no one wants to be around your creepy rear end anymore.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
Haha he really thought he could bury the hatchet with Bill Burr with the current state of his worldview and topics on his lovely show and Twitter. What a moron.

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."
drat I miss Patrice, he was the perfect contrast to Ant's utter insanity in that he was JUST similar enough to Ant to agree with him on poo poo but also call out how his racism was bullshit. Patrice always said he was racist and he called Ant out on the same. Ant vacillated depending on the day or different news stories but Patrice always caught him and made him realize it. poo poo, the O&A episode with Gallagher was a perfect summation of the whole thing, just pure acknowledgement of the insanity of racism while still engaging in it in a way that called it out. People are racist by and large, no matter which race they are or are against and when Ant just fell off into not realizing or accepting that he is racist as gently caress he just broke. The guy had a chance to come around and just threw his spaghetti at the wall.

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Get the scientists working on the tube technology, immediately.

T Bowl posted:

Haha he really thought he could bury the hatchet with Bill Burr with the current state of his worldview and topics on his lovely show and Twitter. What a moron.

I don’t know if Ant’s racism really even matters to Bill but you can’t publicly trash a man’s wife, the mother of his two children, and expect everything to be cool when you drunkenly accost him in public.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mousetrench
Apr 3, 2008

We need to paint inspirational murals in urban areas.
They got one here of a hotdog stabbin Ghandi while he's sittin on the toilet cryin.
It says "may ur dreams soar forever...."

LMAO Kenny throwing him out is a beautiful image.

He's tweeting poo poo like "I hate MFNs!" on the regular and he expects to make peace with Bill Burr. Utterly delusional.