Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

TheSwizzler posted:

I mean poo poo, that's the real boss move, "got nothin to hide yo"

and comedy aside those were some p good truck drawings

I want to say that, when they were rolling with the punches and answering questions about the art, they mentioned that the commissioner was very specific about all the truck details

Which, yeah, it plays

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

Wormskull posted:

Neal Stephenson has absolutely only had sex on the Neopets RP forums.

This just fired off the neuron that recalls someone discussing their stint as a mod on Neopets Gaia Online and the thread suddenly getting locked and hidden in the mod forums. Never got an answer for that one.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
there's a whole subgenre of art on jp Twitter/pixiv of people who make detailed car/motorcycle drawings and it pwns

https://twitter.com/Amommae

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

I mean, those Star Wars cross section books were definitely some of my favorites as a kid, so I get the appeal.

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Would've done a lot better in auto shop if the teacher had handed that out instead of an oil stained manual from 1983

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Feels Villeneuve posted:

there's a whole subgenre of art on jp Twitter/pixiv of people who make detailed car/motorcycle drawings and it pwns

https://twitter.com/Amommae

now THIS is art

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

womb with a view posted:

Oh yeah! That one had really cute art. Did they take suggestions for what the microbe would turn into or something? I miss fun community art projects like that
to a degree, but eventually people started demanding things and the creator didn't really have an endgame and so it just petered out. Was real fun while it lasted though

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
the other major gbs 2.1 casualty was Hellbastard, an awful comic about skulls and being badass or something

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3312495&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=52 (linked to the point the thread turns ugly)

edit5: :nws:

TheSwizzler fucked around with this message at 02:05 on Mar 24, 2023

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Subconsciously used that name for my Bannerlord character even though id never read the saga

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
space tits and rear end was another one

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3721418

Applewhite posted:

Player 1

Your home planet is exploded. Your ship's JO Crystal has enough energy to reach the next nearest inhabited planet, but you will run out of food and starve to death long before you can reach it.
What do you do?

Player 2

Your home planet is exploded. You have plenty of food, but with your ship's JO Crystal nearly depleted, you don't have enough energy to reach another habitable planet before your life support shuts down and you suffocate.
What do you do?

much later

Applewhite posted:

I confess, I have a fetish for big boobs.

In fact, it's time I leveled with all of you. This may come as a shock, but this entire CYOA has been a thinly veiled excuse for me to draw voluptuous women in various sexy poses.

My sincerest apologies to anyone who came into the Space Tits and rear end thread expecting intellectual discourse on social issues, vibrant characters or an engaging storyline. I owed you better than this... this tawdry display.

I'm sorry.

overall not terrible but it did attract a lot of posters who both took it too seriously and treated it like their personal jerk off thread

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
does that guy really think "big tits" is an interesting enough fetish to confess it to the entire forum

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

Feels Villeneuve posted:

does that guy really think "big tits" is an interesting enough fetish to confess it to the entire forum

i believe u have stumbled across what may be thought of as humor

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

TheSwizzler posted:

the other major gbs 2.1 casualty was Hellbastard, an awful comic about skulls and being badass or something

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3312495&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=52 (linked to the point the thread turns ugly)

edit5: :nws:

lol at the unbelievably embarrassing leperflesh post, has that dumbass ever said anything worthwhile

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

Yeah, it's a kind of lame attempt at being self-aware, but not in a way that made the thread any less weird

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

I'm kinda a freak

a little embarrassed its rather twisted

please don't judg me if i tell you

i like big boobens

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Feels Villeneuve posted:

I think they may have been aware that that would be a ridiculous confession, judging by such tonal hints as suggesting that "space tits and rear end" should be a space for intellectual discourse.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

applewhite was an insufferable loser, which is par for the course with GBS Superstars but he somehow went above and beyond

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

I think they may have been aware that that would be a ridiculous confession, judging by such tonal hints as suggesting that "space tits and rear end" should be a space for intellectual discourse.

trolled again....

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

some plague rats posted:

lol at the unbelievably embarrassing leperflesh post, has that dumbass ever said anything worthwhile

Claire sure is hot but I’m afraid you getting owned by this red text is peer pressuring me to think you’re the same as a top ranked right wing blogger rather than someone just talking a little poo poo online.

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

Wormskull posted:

Claire sure is hot but I’m afraid you getting owned by this red text is peer pressuring me to think you’re the same as a top ranked right wing blogger rather than someone just talking a little poo poo online.

kinda seems they're calling her a pick-me right winger in league with the chuds

very on brand

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Feels Villeneuve posted:

There were other, less pedestrian fetishes that didn't necessarily manifest in the CYOA. Someone from FYAD found the deviantart account later.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Wormskull posted:

actually you should consider the excellent content of my posts and let them change your opinion of Claire instead

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

some plague rats posted:

I heard that rust marstalis creep had decided it was the proper venue to litigate something I said and, god love me, I just cannot help myself

JFC you weren’t kidding. That thread bounces between tedious litigation of the same rehashed boring forum debate issues and folks ranting about the evil SAD crew. At least PYF isn’t the target of their ire anymore I guess.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
I'll never forgive Applewhite for guesting in one of Gilganixon's adventure threads and making it all about Space Tits while he was there.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Anyone else remember Vistaquest?

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Antivehicular posted:

... Sad Wolf Leaning on Extremely Detailed Truck ...

I desperately want to see this

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

TheSwizzler posted:

I'm kinda a freak

a little embarrassed its rather twisted

please don't judg me if i tell you

i like big boobens

Personally I keep my feelings about boobs completely under wraps, for no one to see

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Thanks, i forgot how old that tab was. That is majestic.

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

like objectively fantastic artwork

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

skeleton warrior posted:

Personally I keep my feelings about boobs completely under wraps, for no one to see

Call me a pervert but I like it when my partners boobs are unwrapped for me to see and they like that too. Sorry to let you all down with this info about my fetish.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

big ford ranger vibes itt

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

Grassy Knowles posted:

Call me a pervert but I like it when my partners boobs are unwrapped for me to see and they like that too. Sorry to let you all down with this info about my fetish.

I'd call you a pervert but now I'm worried that's one of your fetishes, as well.

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

some plague rats posted:

They make good posts in the woodworkin' thread

rox
Sep 7, 2016

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

dareth thy may ladies to enter my chamber of dark delights

i will look at your ta-tas

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

Grassy Knowles posted:

Unwrapped? From what, clingfilm? ... Is your partner Roy Orbison?

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

Antivehicular posted:

Unwrapped? From what, clingfilm? ... Is your partner Roy Orbison?

All I’m gonna say is my partner is a “Pretty Woman” and you take that however you like

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

“I think the problem is you’re just uneducated.”
is the car haunted by the wolf or what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

is the car haunted by the wolf or what

That car road killed a wolf