Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

Karma Comedian posted:

More like CAT JUDGER

All Cattes are Good Cattes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Dog man here *wags tail*

*shits*

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Can a mod add an actual poll to Smugworth's (or this one I guess) thread so everyone can actually see how unpopular he is, I think it'd be great tyvm

Same. Do or Die with the Smuggie campaign

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

*posting from Apple iPhone 14 MAX™️* There is no poll!!!

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

*posting from Apple iPhone 14 MAX™️* There is no poll!!!

So you're saying that the election was stolen, and we need to storm the admin forum to install Smugworth as mod by force?

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Prof. Crocodile posted:

So you're saying that the election was stolen, and we need to storm the admin forum to install Smugworth as mod by force?

All Seth has to do is do the right thing, support our forums, protect our forums

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

gently caress no! I toxxed myself that would never become a mod!

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Then it was truly brave of you to take a stand against the stolen election and insist on Smugworth being modded. You must really love this forum. :patriot:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Your immolation will be glorious, friend. The people will cry tears of love and joy at your sacrifice. A glorious portent to a bright future for GBS

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

anyone here ever made a point and click adventure game before?

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Sid Vicious posted:

We all do, in that this site is an adventure every day and we all point and click and contribute to it.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

I’ve got my gasoline and a big ol buttplug on standby. Let’s do this

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

Sid Vicious posted:

I’ve played some. Does that help?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Steadiman posted:

I’ve played some. Does that help?

did you enjoy yourself

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

Sid Vicious posted:

did you enjoy yourself

I did! It made me laugh, challenged my mind and, heck I may even have learned something along the way. What a ride

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Sid Vicious posted:

that Dropsy guy

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
We should all post in a cool irc room a #gbs irc could you imagine that?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
we should post irl

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I don't know where to download a pirated copy of mIRC anymore :sigh:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Smugworth posted:

hit me up on DC++ bro

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Smugworth posted:

You're an adult now, I think you just pay for it? I just paid for Morrowind, and the experience was wild.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I think a few people who ate probes in this thread, as well as a poster who got an avatar out of this ordeal, should probably not post in GBS and go back into their subforums to post about video games or how much they are mad about women posting about sex or whatever the gently caress y'all are on about. That's how it used to be and that's how it should be, thanks

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
They are subforums for a reason btw

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Sid Vicious posted:

not since the days of like adventure game studio and macromedia fusion or w/e, there’s probably easier ways to do it now but just jump in and go for it - I’m pretty sure Myst was originally built in fuckin HyperCard which is basically old weird Mac powerpoint so like really all you need is anything that can easily capture mouse clicks

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
i think gbs should be a safe space for me to post pictures of my rear end and balls without getting a probe. maybe a bit of incidental shaft but i can see that being a slippery slope

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

Metis of the Hallway posted:

When I had a problem with the moderation in that thread, my post saying so was probated by one ik, and then three days later the criticism edited out by the other ik. I stopped posting much in there bc I was clearly unwelcome

So you know, it felt pretty hard to voice issues in there

edit: which is why it's good to see a feedback thread in here now, thanks for that

interesting yall silent when a woman voices her concern over a man (? dont know pope corky sorry if innacurate) literally silencing her. thought folx in gbs were strong allies, was what i had been hearing at least, but i guess its all puffed chest in here. noting this down for the future. youre all on notice.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Stux posted:

interesting yall silent when a woman voices her concern over a man (? dont know pope corky sorry if innacurate) literally silencing her. thought folx in gbs were strong allies, was what i had been hearing at least, but i guess its all puffed chest in here. noting this down for the future. youre all on notice.

I'm going to go ahead and take this in good faith (because I am very dumb) and say that if situations like this arise and we don't have a feedback thread open then reaching out to one or more mods would be a good next step. I was out for a while, and in catching up on the thread I didn't see Metis of the Hallway's post as requesting a reply.

garfield hentai posted:

i think gbs should be a safe space for me to post pictures of my rear end and balls without getting a probe. maybe a bit of incidental shaft but i can see that being a slippery slope

Duly noted.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

bagmonkey posted:

I think a few people who ate probes in this thread, as well as a poster who got an avatar out of this ordeal, should probably not post in GBS and go back into their subforums to post about video games or how much they are mad about women posting about sex or whatever the gently caress y'all are on about. That's how it used to be and that's how it should be, thanks

im going against my better judgement and commenting on this because its stupid. im not mad about women posting about sex im grossed out by goons of all genders posting about their sex lives i dont care if its spinz or bust rodd or someone else its nasty lol go post on fetlife or another forum if you want to post about your boring sex life so bad. dont probe me lol im just saying my piece here later :cheers:

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

im going against my better judgement and commenting on this because its stupid. im not mad about women posting about sex im grossed out by goons of all genders posting about their sex lives i dont care if its spinz or bust rodd or someone else its nasty lol go post on fetlife or another forum if you want to post about your boring sex life so bad. dont probe me lol im just saying my piece here later :cheers:

Duly noted.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

My feedback to the GBS mods is that they should listen to this poster because they are correct.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

bagmonkey posted:

is this take actually based on anything past what you imagine the vast untamed lands beyond GBS are like or what exactly are you trying to do here, because it really reads like you’re trying to gatekeep the top level forum for some crazy reason

bagmonkey posted:

They are subforums for a reason btw

like honestly what is this insanely stupid poo poo.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
The trolls mostly come out at night
Mostly

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

I understand

Maybe we need somewhere to contain these posts.... a sex subforum........

Bring back dpph it will solve all of our problems. Done and done

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Dog man here *wags tail*

*shits*

Cats don't poop because they are girls :eng101:

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

yep and furthermore there should be no posts about gambling, drinking, drug use, or dancing. it's high time the forums found god.

amen

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

oh weird this thread suddenly became hostile and full of drama for one night and had like 180 new posts i wonder how that happened

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

oh weird this thread suddenly became hostile and full of drama for one night and had like 180 new posts i wonder how that happened

And of course after all this poo poo stirring they're in SAD arguing how all the GBS mods are abusive tyrants unevenly banning people for grudges and should all be removed. Again - nothing any of the mods did was wrong.

I'd laugh if their evidence of this wasnt trying to claim that jokes about putin drinking horse cum and making GBS threads his pants are being held up as evidence that "kirby is innocent" because clearly bad faith repeated trolling and jokes on something awful dot com are the same thing. Absolutely deranged stuff from the most normal and not at all a mistake subforum.

Set
Oct 30, 2005

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

It's fine, you don't need to feel ashamed, you'll find a special someone for you one day! :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

imho a forum like SAD or QCS will never work properly on these forums. i get the theory behind having a feedback forum but it always ends up the same. a bunch of regulars who aren't posting there all day erry day because they care about the forums, but because they either just love drama so much, or have nothing going on in their real lives.