Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

some plague rats posted:

I said someone else bought me an av dude. Its immensely loving gay and an unbelievably embarrassing way to act out but come on can you not just lol like everyone else

C’mon, really?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

look what you've done, you allowed Rust be the bigger poster. that's hosed up you can't be doing that

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

some plague rats posted:

I said someone else bought me an av dude. Its immensely loving gay and an unbelievably embarrassing way to act out but come on can you not just lol like everyone else

you stomp around getting aggro at people for their posting crimes, then when you get found out you're like "lol just a lil mistake let's all move on"

the self av buying might be one of the lamest things i've seen on these forums

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

the sleeping giant does not wake easily but his wrath is terrible

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
and i would have gotten away with it too. if it wasn't for you meddling, webmaster

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

spr im not mad at you (unless you bought awful avatars for other posters) but i think you need to take a long break from the internet because what the hell lol

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

Herstory Begins Now posted:

i'm at a loss for words at how hosed up and stupid that is

trying to martyr yourself on a self-created hill of transphobia that you yourself did goes beyond merely 'gay and embarrassing'

you're behavior is very uncomfortable and somewhat unsettling. you should step down.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

yeah if you were really going through some poo poo to do this, it's starting to become harmful to other posters at this point so it may be best to just take a breather for a while

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Rust Martialis posted:

You bought yourself an avatar and proceeded to directly accuse *me* of buying it for you.

You claim I'm some psychotic anger poster? I frankly think I'd be completely entitled to pretty much say whatever I felt to you right now, but to be quite honest, I would prefer you reach out to your own support/friends and try to get to a better personal place where you don't lash out like this. Sincere good wishes on that.

But you shouldn't be allowed to remain in any position of responsibility here on SA, based on this incident alone.

Even with an unassailable moral high ground you manage to gently caress it up by being such a dweeb, c'mon man

ArchRanger
Mar 19, 2007
I'm tired of following my dreams, I'm just gonna ask where they're goin' and meet up with 'em there.

I did a whoopsie-doodle and pretended someone else was spending money to be bigoted towards me tee-hee

gently caress I've had a pretty terrible opinion of this thread (older versions of the thread? Whatever) from interacting with it *mostly* when it intersects with other places and the universal condemnation here is the only thing that's making me rethink that opinion.

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

and yeah sorry spr but lol you can’t be doing stuff like that and stay on as an ik

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

Babe Magnet posted:

look what you've done, you allowed Rust be the bigger poster. that's hosed up you can't be doing that

this is absolutely one of the worst parts lol, how do you allow Mr. Get-On-A-Train-to Birkenau a moral victory

Visual Basic Bitch
Sep 4, 2019

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Jonah Galtberg posted:

the sleeping giant does not wake easily but his wrath is terrible

Though the mills of The Gods grind slowly, yet they grind exceeding small

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

*willy wonka angry about fizzy drinks voice* you gave rust a win!

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

paying $5 to get LTG to tell me to kill myself

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

Kchama posted:

You directly declared that someone did it in an attempt to get them punished for something you, yourself, did. Perhaps you should eat the punishment instead, and be de-IK'd as well.

I neither expect nor want an apology from her, largely because I have no reason to believe it would be anything but a calculated and utterly insincere effort to avoid the consequences of their own actions.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

we're all normal here on something awful

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

Mia Wasikowska posted:

we're all normal here on something awful

only mostly normal

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

Even with an unassailable moral high ground you manage to gently caress it up by being such a dweeb, c'mon man

Permit me to suggest you take your own most renowned stock advice here, Deadtear. :)

Love you, grumpus. Are you playing any MMO I can join to hear you call me old?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Is "UwU babby did a fucky wucky lololo" really the best response you can muster, lmao

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
[doing high pitched voice out the corner of my mouth] FAAAGGOT [looks back and forth] WHO SAID THAT???

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Rust Martialis posted:

I neither expect nor want an apology from her, largely because I have no reason to believe it would be anything but a calculated and utterly insincere effort to avoid the consequences of their own actions.

I'm genuinely sorry I implied you were responsible for it, that was hosed up of me. I'm also genuinely sorry I gave you a win because you're still a piece of poo poo though for a whole bunch of other reasons and I stand by what I said about how you should have been banned.

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

spr im not mad at you (unless you bought awful avatars for other posters) but i think you need to take a long break from the internet because what the hell lol

Never bought an av for anyone else. And yeah I'm going to take a break because clearly I really need one

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

ArfJason posted:

[doing high pitched voice out the corner of my mouth] FAAAGGOT [looks back and forth] WHO SAID THAT???

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

ArfJason posted:

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

ArfJason posted:

lol

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I'm genuinely sorry I got caught doing something I previously got away with

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
if jeffrey really didn't have anything to do with that KM av, then whoever did was incredibly prescient lmfao

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Incredible

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

some plague rats posted:

I'm genuinely sorry I implied you were responsible for it, that was hosed up of me. I'm also genuinely sorry I gave you a win because you're still a piece of poo poo though for a whole bunch of other reasons and I stand by what I said about how you should have been banned.

Yes, well, I've been called worse things by better people.

You're just sorry you got caught.

Rust Martialis fucked around with this message at 09:55 on Mar 24, 2023

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

ArfJason posted:

Kchama
Jul 25, 2007

some plague rats posted:

Never bought an av for anyone else. And yeah I'm going to take a break because clearly I really need one

You didn't loving imply, you named him outright.

Also good to see the "Also I'm sorry I got caught BUT I WAS RIGHT TO DO IT" defense.

UCS Hellmaker
Mar 29, 2008
Toilet Rascal
Lmfao of loving course. Every loving time

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

ArfJason posted:

Kchama
Jul 25, 2007

some plague rats posted:

Could someone please tell me who this is in my avatar because I don't get it. Rust looking at you here buddy

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

ArfJason posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tai
Mar 8, 2006

some plague rats posted:

lmao, you could've tried to take a tiny high ground but still had to throw out insults.