Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
fart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
"loving fighting it's all the same
wearing cargo short's the only way to keep sane"
~ Bradley Sublime RIP

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

neato burrito posted:

Please don't fight, it is Friday.

Is Saturday night alright?

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Muthafucka be gone, so I ain't fighting nobody.

Probably not anyway

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Fighting is bad.

Loving is good.

But sir, the only thing I love… is fighting

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Chief McHeath posted:

But sir, the only thing I love… is fighting

As long as it's consensual.

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

doesn't feel very friday today

Epitope
Nov 27, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Solefald posted:

doesn't feel very friday today

Woke at 12 something to wife puking. Technically Friday...

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
I have a baby this Friday and she is extremely strong, she's trying to hold her head up and succeeding when I put her on my chest. She's like 36 hours old lmao.

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

are you sure she's not a changeling

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-OytmtYoOI

Tired of lying in the sunshine
Staying home to watch the rain
You are young and life is long
And there is time to kill today

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Got work to do, but going to head to the local piss skullery tonight and SKULL SOME PISS.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

wesleywillis posted:

Got work to do, but going to head to the local piss skullery tonight and SKULL SOME PISS.

Same brother

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

got my last paycheck a week after my official separation and a month after I stopped going to work today so that was cool

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

:morning:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

lol at the spr fallout though

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

reading a grip of posts where a forums superstar owns them in a dramatic way. good friday start. ftw

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

reading a grip of posts where a forums superstar owns them in a dramatic way. good friday start. ftw

it was an epique friday surprise, all thanks to the G🅱️S feedback thread

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

Pretty lol got to agree

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Truly a Good Friday

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

I get to see my brother and his family for the first time in almost three years today! :w00t:

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

lol at the spr fallout though

What

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames

Yup

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

it turns out that prolific qcs and sagas poster some plague rats has been flase flag buying herself hateful transphobic avatars for at least a couple years or something. in an attempt to play the victim and own her forums posting enemies. i'm just coming up to speed now over a coffee with sleepies in my eyes still

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

anyway. going scouting the local crag for some rock climbing opportunities this weekend. hype as fuick. also my daughters birthday party today, which i'm less hype for personally but i'm sure she's gonna have a blast so that's all that matters

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
I just got a job offer yesterday for a job that pays more and is incredibly stable and I'm looking at going for it

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Seth Pecksniff posted:

I just got a job offer yesterday for a job that pays more and is incredibly stable and I'm looking at going for it

you should, maybe someday you too could become the Director of Meetings like your fellow GBS moderator

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
This has been the dumbest week I've had in a very very long time and I'm so glad it's almost over.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Seth Pecksniff posted:

get it brother. just had this happen to me as well last month and well, here i am

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

the engineering meeting here is on tuesday at 10 am though and is 2+ horus long lmfao

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

rookie numbers for a seasoned Meetings Consultant like aardvark but i'm new to this world

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

neato burrito posted:

I get to see my brother and his family for the first time in almost three years today! :w00t:

If you like your brother: congrats!
If you don't like your brother: sucks

I have a sweet vacation coming up next week, therefore it is a good Friday

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
I can't remember the last time I had a meeting that was less than 2 hours.

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

Fun Shoe
And oh boy have I ever had some meetings this week.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

MrQwerty posted:

got my last paycheck a week after my official separation and a month after I stopped going to work today so that was cool

hang on there buddy

come join us in e/n for real

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

hang on there buddy

come join us in e/n for real

separated from the company, my life is awesome I've been on a permanent friday for a month, I got a huge severance last week, I'm about to start drawing UI, and I'm just now starting to look for a job lol

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

MrQwerty posted:

separated from the company, my life is awesome I've been on a permanent friday for a month, I got a huge severance last week, I'm about to start drawing UI, and I'm just now starting to look for a job lol

lol good poo poo brother. and cheers :cheers:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

2 weeks off was just long enough for me to begin to consider staying unemployed foreevr. life was too good. now i'm back at work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

they're paying me a grip more to do the simplest design work i've ever done tho and they think i'm a genius hero due to it so should be ez mode smooth sailing here