Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

indigi posted:

allows for 21/17 edge case which is, at best, super fuckin weird and should be discouraged

a 4 year old can date a 9 year old but not vice versa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

War and Pieces posted:

a 4 year old can date a 9 year old but not vice versa

Yeah it's kind of intuitive that it doesn't apply below 14=14, under which noone should be dating anyone.

And ideally, goons shouldn't be Just Asking Questions about it

E: although I guess the above kinda works? It's cute if a 4yo thinks they're going out with a 9yo, the inverse probably requires a child psychologist

Failed Imagineer has issued a correction as of 13:16 on Mar 24, 2023

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

You can date below half your age plus seven, but only if you tip at least 20% on dates. :v:

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Comrade Koba posted:

You can date below half your age plus seven, but only if you tip at least 20% on dates. :v:

Does the tip go to the human trafficker, or the FBI agent waiting in the van

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
you don't tip fbi agents. giving them gifts is considered kinda gauche, depending. you can leave them like, cat gifts

basically treat them like talent scouts

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
cat gifts you get for your cats like a scratching post, or cat gifts your cat gets for you like corpses

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Zvahl posted:

cat gifts you get for your cats like a scratching post, or cat gifts your cat gets for you like corpses

corpses

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
oh you got me just what i wanted

and in the right color too

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
jesus...

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
No sex, only sects (of protestant Christianity) for me thanks.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Comrade Koba posted:

Uncircumcised fellows only?

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

https://twitter.com/jillreports/status/1639037832386998272

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
they should actively damage the car if it drives over one

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

it def slows down traffic

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

quote:

Just because people are protesting doesn't mean their automatically right. I am especially not a fan of the protest of not collecting the garbage.

These people are protesting against the raising of the retirement age, which would still be one of the lowest in the West even after the proposed change.

As I see it, Macron is pushing for it so they won't go bankrupt - a very unpopular but necessary move. It's a complex problem that is rooted in failed policies from way back. Let's not oversimplify the issue.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lmao. libs really are the same everywhere

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/artisanrocky/status/1639286613703290882?t=Jah_iu6Pd-NudYDsUCBeVg&s=19

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

New bumper sticker: "Bombs don't kill Iraqis, the lack of hospitals after the bombing of power stations kills Iraqis"

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

Chamale posted:

New bumper sticker: "Bombs don't kill Iraqis, the lack of hospitals after the bombing of power stations kills Iraqis"

clearly victims of communism

AzzaccaRye
Dec 9, 2020

Chamale posted:

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Darn those ~French Tankies~ :mad:

https://twitter.com/LustrousLynx/status/1639288394311258115

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Jesus christ

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

"Anti-Trump + Anti-Bernie, Biden/Harris Democrat, Millennial, Brunch stan"

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Well I don't inherently hate brunch, just brunch goers

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Brunch is good but idk why anyone would make it part of their identity.

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

Zeroisanumber posted:

Brunch is good but idk why anyone would make it part of their identity.

alcoholism

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog
brunch davidians

YaketySass has issued a correction as of 13:18 on Mar 26, 2023

Brandon Proust
Jun 22, 2006

"Like many intellectuals, he was incapable of scoring a simple goal in a simple way"

Flesh Forge posted:

"Anti-Trump + Anti-Bernie, Biden/Harris Democrat, Millennial, Brunch stan"

gulag

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

YaketySass posted:

brunch davidians

I wish they would go out the same way.

Endman
May 18, 2010

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

YaketySass posted:

brunch davidians

:hmmyes:

ModernMajorGeneral
Jun 25, 2010
https://twitter.com/BeijingPalmer/status/1639320732147802112?s=20

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006
OooooooooF

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

yeah they're going to primary her if she blocks like a Freedom To Frack Inner City Schools bill

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
I remember being a college senior and briefly dating a college freshman at the end of the year and that was creepy enough for me. I don’t know how the 40 year olds going after high schoolers do it.

no shame glands I guess

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

https://twitter.com/_rievaulx/status/1639997827576213507

Endman
May 18, 2010

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

They’re bulldozing Africa right now - to create rail and road networks for Africans to use

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

clearly, what we need is harsher punishments for those that commit these horrible school shootings!!
https://twitter.com/SenRickScott/status/1640420194236416009

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
Lmao the threat of being killed by the state will surely dissuade all these murderous rampages from happening.

We should also have similar laws against suicide to prevent it from happening. Trying to kill yourself? Can't happen if the State kills you first! :viggo:

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
Big Ben Shapiro "Crime should be illegal" vibes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
White people are so melanophilic they couldn't bear the thought of going to America without some black friends.