Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

some plague rats posted:

actual irl jolt of panic at this one

i dont get the reference

is it a koala march thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

for a second there I thought that like the holdomor having happened, KM was unbanned

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

gradenko_2000 posted:

lol this thread is about to take a hell of a swerve

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Lousy Smarch Koalas

Not So Fast
Dec 27, 2007

thread discussing how SPR definitely bought her own avatar

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Yeah I'll repost this here. I ain't proud of myself but God knows I aint got much to be proud of

some plague rats posted:

lol drat

yeah. I was in the grip of an absolute loving episode brought on by some personal poo poo this morning and was essentially just acting out, and I should have blanked it or bought a new one instead of continuing to bluff it when I started to come down. Same with the 41%, that was a real low point. Sorry all, I can be a real loving dickhead in exciting new ways when the mood takes me. I will now hear about this forever, go

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

did you buy the big titty skeleton

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

lumpentroll posted:

did you buy the big titty skeleton

Not originally no but I bought it back cos I grew to love it

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4LFYs3VpxY

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
eh. it made some funny content and that's all that matters.

RE4make comes out tomorrow/today. lets just play that instead

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

I hope its as good as REmake and REmake2

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009
the reason they didnt lay stalin to rest next to lenin was because they couldnt make glass panels that big back then(because of all the gluten, the devils protein, he ate)

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

blamegame posted:

I hope its as good as REmake and REmake2
everything ive heard says it's as good or better than re2make. although apparently there's some PC performance issues? which well, i guess it wouldn't be a Capcom game if there weren't.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
remake4 is good

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
im playing it

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE
well I honestly didn't see this coming

e: not about re4, that much i expected

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
do not, my friends, grow addicted to drama

or let jeffrey of yospos own you. or do. it's funny

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
also, uh, maybe gas

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

it rules that all this only costs $10

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

lol

ddinkins
Sep 5, 2012

so, uh...how about that grain, folks

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009
Stalin after eating all the grain: lol someone keeps eating all the grain, whats up with that? looking at you kulaks

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

fanfic insert posted:

Stalin after eating all the grain: lol someone keeps eating all the grain, whats up with that? looking at you kulaks

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

fanfic insert posted:

Maybe I do have a moral aversion to surplus grain because here goes. You could have continued doing this forever if you weren't trying to pin the blame on the kulaks. I read the books by Robert Conquest and thought to myself "drat - who would be dumb enough to accuse Stalin of a genocide?" It seemed to good to be true from your perspective, and well, it was. Why the gently caress would you eat all the grain yourself? I know you are aware of the ongoing discussion about intent and culpability. The part that has gone unsaid is that I can look up when someone redirects grain shipments to themselves, and that's what you did here. You order the regional SSRs to do so and they are associated with your decrees.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

fanfic insert posted:

kulaks: nah that wasnt us we just slaughtered all the livestock and didnt eat it god we're hungry

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

gradenko_2000 posted:

Maybe I do have a moral aversion to surplus grain because here goes. You could have continued doing this forever if you weren't trying to pin the blame on the kulaks. I read the books by Robert Conquest and thought to myself "drat - who would be dumb enough to accuse Stalin of a genocide?" It seemed to good to be true from your perspective, and well, it was. Why the gently caress would you eat all the grain yourself? I know you are aware of the ongoing discussion about intent and culpability. The part that has gone unsaid is that I can look up when someone redirects grain shipments to themselves, and that's what you did here. You order the regional SSRs to do so and they are associated with your decrees.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

:gas:

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

some plague rats posted:

Yeah I'll repost this here. I ain't proud of myself but God knows I aint got much to be proud of

taking care of your mental health is important, just like recognizing the reality of the holodomor.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

The holoavatar DEFINITELY happened

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Azathoth posted:

it rules that all this only costs $10

lol verily

copy
Jul 26, 2007

really queer Christmas posted:

The holoavatar DEFINITELY happened

lmfao

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

lol drat yeah. I was in the grip of an absolute loving episode brought on by some personal poo poo this morning and was essentially just acting out, and I should have let ukraine have grain instead of continuing to eat it when I started to come down. Same with the forced collectivization, that was a real low

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

holy loving lmao this is not what I expected at all

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

gradenko_2000 posted:

lmao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lobster shirt posted:

lol drat yeah. I was in the grip of an absolute loving episode brought on by some personal poo poo this morning and was essentially just acting out, and I should have let ukraine have grain instead of continuing to eat it when I started to come down. Same with the forced collectivization, that was a real low

gradenko_2000 posted:

lmfao

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

grain: $0

avs: $1000

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

still the best fuckin website in 2023

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
I didn't realize Koalas March was a product. I noticed it at the store and was like "oh, I guess that's where that comes from" because I really don't understand the name

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
The avviedomor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Wheeee posted:

still the best fuckin website in 2023