Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LeithCentral
Mar 1, 2005

As far as I can run, brother.

lmfao and also lol at all the posts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
i would like to again thank pog boyfriend for bringing back the sagas thread single handedly

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

lobster shirt posted:

i dont think you trust

in

my

self righteous avatar buys

lmao

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

copy posted:

lol

why'd you pick "for your account" from the menu? (she wanted to!)

here you go creating another saga

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Christ I love this place sometimes.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

NoiseAnnoys posted:

also holy gently caress the op, lol.

lmfao

well played mia

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

NoiseAnnoys posted:

/
and you're probably wondering who bought spr the km avatar. as for me, well

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Deep lore in the OP... only true Saga freaks dare learn the truth...

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

this was extremely funny to catch up on but i can't help but feel a little bit sad about the slim possibility that a part of her earnestly believed the av text she bought herself. i hope that wasn't the case and she is embarrassed as hell but otherwise OK.

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

'n suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us 'n the sky was full of what looked like 'uge bats, all swooping 'n screeching 'n divin' around the ute.
holy crap, well spotted, op

copy
Jul 26, 2007

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

/

lol

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
https://i.imgur.com/L6DpUK4.mp4

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020

sharknado slashfic posted:

I love this website so much

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Mia Wasikowska posted:

Edit:

secret confession:
i bought spr the km avatar

i had just refunded the re4 remake because it wouldn't run on my computer. i had noticed spr had their avs changed a whole bunch in just one day. an unusual amount of times. i had never seen an av changed so many times in such a short period of time on these forums.
what was especially odd was a few things - usually if someone already has a demeaning red text av and they go into another thread and piss that thread off, that thread won't buy them ANOTHER demeaning red text av about slightly different subject matter, because they already have a nasty red text av about denying genocides or whatever.

i also noticed a similarity in style between the writing in spr's redtext (the one screencapped in jeff's post) and some of the posts spr made in cspam's "thread for straight up doing misogyny".https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4027202
I also thought about a post spr made about how all the mods secretly lover her posts and are pming her encouragement and so forth - that reminded me a lot of KM.
That got me thinking about "forums main characters" and what kinds of things people who love drama on internet sites do. Different types of sockpuppeting and so on.

Would I do it again? well, i had no idea jeff was gonna make that post. but if i hadnt gotten lucky and jeff hadnt posted his take down, i would have just been out $10 and regretted it and felt dumb. don't be like me goons. there but for the grace of god etc. im DONE with forums drama.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DV1fUwKMdAI

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
i wish her well hope she gets her issues under control and stays logged off the forums forever because they were bad for her

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

NoiseAnnoys posted:

:eyepop:

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

^ OP

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
if jeff is forums columbo then op is forums sherlock fuckin holmes

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

op carefully lines up a headshot on spr but as they pull the trigger jeff charges in and performs a running suplex on her

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

incredible shoot op

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i wish her well hope she gets her issues under control and stays logged off the forums forever because they were bad for her

also this

Red Metal
Oct 23, 2012

Let me tell you about Homestuck

Fun Shoe

some plague rats posted:

excellent. just checking my watch for no reason at all

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
i'm having fun online.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

god drat

search engine
Jun 16, 2020

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

yeah i don't get the people going "hope this deeply crazy person who will never live this down takes a break but then comes back" like even if you did somehow stop being your current kind of crazy, you'd end up another kind of crazy from getting relentlessly owned

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Buying myself an av implying that I am a "cracker-rear end whitey"

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

*jeffrey, emerging from underneath his weighted blanket like dracula* "oh, one other thing.."

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
that's the kind of shot shooting that immediately tells you that you should never buy a lottery ticket because you just spent all your luck

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Hell, Jeff's earned his nap this time. Sleep tight buddy.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Feels Villeneuve posted:

does anyone have the IZ nword gangtag because I think it got nuked from the forum database

Who woulda thought gay browser was racist as well?

PsychoInternetHawk
Apr 4, 2011

Perhaps, if one wishes to remain an individual in the midst of the teeming multitudes, one must make oneself grotesque.
Grimey Drawer
TBH I'm okay with Jeff just being this kind of slumbering elder god who wakes from his nap every few months to obliterate some poor fool and then goes back to bed

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

absolutely top loving tier noticing by th e op. all timer.

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

/

the best movie

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life

Kagaya Homoraisan posted:

wake up

transphobic avatar that you made up

Lmao

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

PsychoInternetHawk posted:

TBH I'm okay with Jeff just being this kind of slumbering elder god who wakes from his nap every few months to obliterate some poor fool and then goes back to bed

jeffrey wakes from his slumber once every thousand years to completely obliterate a single poster before returning to his dreams

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

PsychoInternetHawk posted:

May he sleep for a thousand years.

But if he wakes sooner, let it be just as hilarious as this time.

Obscure Risk
Feb 23, 2009

TASed losers
Cya dopes

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

op lining it up:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

alright. thats enough jeffrey praising. gently caress you jeffery.