Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

lobster shirt posted:

lol drat yeah. I was in the grip of an absolute loving episode brought on by some personal poo poo this morning and was essentially just acting out, and I should have let ukraine have grain instead of continuing to eat it when I started to come down. Same with the forced collectivization, that was a real low

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brandon Proust
Jun 22, 2006

"Like many intellectuals, he was incapable of scoring a simple goal in a simple way"

smh that spr generated 2023's funniest forums content so far, so of course gbs wants her permabanned

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
It is really gross the way they try and circle the wagons but they are just a little too bloodthirsty and obvious about it being solely to silence a posting enemy

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

So is buying a transphobic avatar for yourself as a false flag more like the Doctors’ Plot, or Trial of the Twenty-One? Both of which, like the Holodomor and Holodomor thread, happened.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
The Reichstav Fire

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Frosted Flake posted:

So is buying a transphobic avatar for yourself as a false flag more like the Doctors’ Plot, or Trial of the Twenty-One? Both of which, like the Holodomor and Holodomor thread, happened.

j'accuse!!!

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Futanari Damacy posted:

The Reichstav Fire

lmao

Brandon Proust
Jun 22, 2006

"Like many intellectuals, he was incapable of scoring a simple goal in a simple way"

Futanari Damacy posted:

The Reichstav Fire

lol

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

gradenko_2000 posted:

Maybe I do have a moral aversion to surplus grain because here goes. You could have continued doing this forever if you weren't trying to pin the blame on the kulaks. I read the books by Robert Conquest and thought to myself "drat - who would be dumb enough to accuse Stalin of a genocide?" It seemed to good to be true from your perspective, and well, it was. Why the gently caress would you eat all the grain yourself? I know you are aware of the ongoing discussion about intent and culpability. The part that has gone unsaid is that I can look up when someone redirects grain shipments to themselves, and that's what you did here. You order the regional SSRs to do so and they are associated with your decrees.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Might this be the work of Poles, Trotskyites or Polish Trotskyites?

e:

Futanari Damacy posted:

The Reichstav Fire

gradenko_2000 posted:

Maybe I do have a moral aversion to surplus grain because here goes. You could have continued doing this forever if you weren't trying to pin the blame on the kulaks. I read the books by Robert Conquest and thought to myself "drat - who would be dumb enough to accuse Stalin of a genocide?" It seemed to good to be true from your perspective, and well, it was. Why the gently caress would you eat all the grain yourself? I know you are aware of the ongoing discussion about intent and culpability. The part that has gone unsaid is that I can look up when someone redirects grain shipments to themselves, and that's what you did here. You order the regional SSRs to do so and they are associated with your decrees.

I wish I could say this is the first time Zinoviev and Kamenev have done this, but it's not. They seem to have used their positions to direct harm at the state and tell others to betray the cause of the revolution, even suggesting that they, themselves should "join the victims of the White Terror." Why? Why the heck would they do that? A mirror universe Trotsky where they create negative attention for themselves isn't any more fun. I maybe get it a little bit up until the point where they start blaming other people for their actions and manipulatively pretending they don't know what they're referring to.

Frosted Flake has issued a correction as of 17:36 on Mar 24, 2023

ddinkins
Sep 5, 2012

Futanari Damacy posted:

The Reichstav Fire

two-time fee
Jan 13, 2022
spr: L' avatar, c'est les autres.

Stalin : Le grain, c'est moi

two-time fee has issued a correction as of 18:10 on Mar 24, 2023

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
I'll get headshotted for saying it in :sad: but lol what a bunch of vindictive freaks

They were definitely harmed by this. They even said so! :jerkbag:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

its jus' smol let her post

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
The falsely accused should be punished anyway as if they did buy the avs just on account of being such lovely posters

Al! posted:

its jus' smol let her post

lmao

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

It’s amazing how much people care about people being mean to them online if I were them I’d just sit back and realize that it really doesn’t matter but that’s just me, an idiot

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

HashtagGirlboss posted:

It’s amazing how much people care about people being mean to them online if I were them I’d just sit back and realize that it really doesn’t matter but that’s just me, an idiot

The biggest indicator to me that nobody is bothered by or pays attention to what I post is that they haven't gifted me an av

Considering the Bernie avs were largely correlated to username, you can imagine not wanting to proceed with that one

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

the worst part about stalin eating all the grain is how it gave stepan bandera a chance to gloat

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

HashtagGirlboss posted:

But what if the person being mean to you online is... you?

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Frosted Flake posted:

Yes I considered that. It’s why I signed my post with your name

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Frosted Flake posted:

Spooky

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

fanfic insert posted:

Stalin after eating all the grain: lol someone keeps eating all the grain, whats up with that? looking at you kulaks

gradenko_2000 posted:

lobster shirt posted:

lol drat yeah. I was in the grip of an absolute loving episode brought on by some personal poo poo this morning and was essentially just acting out, and I should have let ukraine have grain instead of continuing to eat it when I started to come down. Same with the forced collectivization, that was a real low

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yvd3aEsThbc

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Futanari Damacy posted:

The Reichstav Fire

lol

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Futanari Damacy posted:

The Reichstav Fire

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

gradenko_2000 posted:

lmao

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lobster shirt posted:

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
lmfao especially @

gradenko_2000 posted:

lobster shirt posted:

bless these forums

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Azathoth posted:

it rules that all this only costs $10

its cost me at least 45 dollars and two unban certs

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Futanari Damacy posted:

The Reichstav Fire

gradenko_2000 posted:

lobster shirt posted:

lmfao

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

its cost me at least 45 dollars and two unban certs

if you email this to them i bet you can get your name on the victims of communism memorial

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

gradenko_2000 posted:

lobster shirt posted:

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
no pain no grain

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Having sex with Stalin and storming out after finding some wheat husks in the sheets

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Uhhh rubbing wheat germ essential oils on my pussy to get Stalin to eat me out

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Stalin slobbering all on my wheat oil scented pussy like a basset hound eating a waterlogged possum

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Wheeee posted:

still the best fuckin website in 2023

What does zombocom have to do with the whole um donor thread?

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

SorePotato posted:

Stalin slobbering all on my wheat oil scented pussy like a basset hound eating a waterlogged possum

This is amazing work. As a student of history I can say that I’ve seen hundreds of posts like this, and have shown little to no emotion. The posts were just windows to a past I’ve never lived in, people who I never knew or would ever know. But this post made me stop and evaluate. Putting Stalin going down on a wheat oil scented pussy like a basset hound eating a waterlogged possum made me actually look at what is really happening. Putting something that everyone is familiar with in a situation that no one knows, and to make people feel those emotions well, that takes amazing talent. Thank you

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

HashtagGirlboss posted:

This is amazing work. As a student of history I can say that I’ve seen hundreds of posts like this, and have shown little to no emotion. The posts were just windows to a past I’ve never lived in, people who I never knew or would ever know. But this post made me stop and evaluate. Putting Stalin going down on a wheat oil scented pussy like a basset hound eating a waterlogged possum made me actually look at what is really happening. Putting something that everyone is familiar with in a situation that no one knows, and to make people feel those emotions well, that takes amazing talent. Thank you

lmfao id forgotten about this post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

SorePotato posted:

HashtagGirlboss posted:

make either of these cspam's subtitle