Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Lumbermouth posted:

Wait so presumably SPR bought Roth and Lady Radia the Mean Girls avs?

Arrrthritis posted:

wait, did she picture herself as regina george in this situation?

SPR isn't reading this thread, but FYI since some accusations are growing that should be nipped:

some plague rats in private posted:

Also btw if you're chronicling it: I never bought any of the mean girls avs. Never bought an av for anyone else either. And I didn't buy the Dasha av but I did add the red text because I thought it was funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Smirking_Serpent posted:

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

END TRANSMISSION

Lmfao

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Grassy Knowles posted:

SPR isn't reading this thread, but FYI since some accusations are growing that should be nipped:

the hosed up thing is that because avatars you dont buy for yourself arent easily traceable we will never know

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Smirking_Serpent posted:

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

END TRANSMISSION

astral
Apr 26, 2004

you buy sixteen avs, what do you get?
another new saga and no more street cred
Saint Jeffrey don't you ban me, 'cause I can't go
I owe my soul to the forum store

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

how do you like my new avatar Snake?

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder
i simply think its not worth speculating about, in either direction. just lol at what she actually did please

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
lol at what she actually did

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

am i too late to lmao? b/c lmao

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

It's pretty funny

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

like i said i cant imagine her spending hundreds of dollars buying avs for other people buy also being too cheap to spend 15 extra bucks to make her own av purchases untraceable

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

lolling at what she actually did, and also probably did, as well (internally)

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

am i too late to lmao? b/c lmao

never too late to lol brudda

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

you needed imgflip.com to rotate some jpgs?

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
amazing content today

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

Endorph posted:

you needed imgflip.com to rotate some jpgs?

I'm on my phone and why do you even care

loving goons istg

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

NoiseAnnoys posted:

look those airlines just hate refunding tickets, and these mai tais ain't gonna drink themselves.

incidentally, trying to get lufthansa to refund tickets to a conference that got canceled, so if anyone has any airline customer service tips, hmu.
Be as pleasant as possible, and roll back to back 20s all day.
Good luck

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

I don't care if you're a star, the moon, or the whole damn sky, you need to come back down to earth and remember where you came from

Grassy Knowles posted:

Thanks for adding that clarification, and sorry to add fuel to false speculation.

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Riot Carol Danvers posted:

I'm on my phone and why do you even care

loving goons istg
I thought it was a deliberate joke.

freeasinbeer
Mar 26, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Grassy Knowles posted:

On the other hand Jeffery has repeatedly said that can’t be traced, and there is this objection that seems to indicate she’d prefer it to stay that way:

some plague rats posted:

I've been bought some insanely heinous avs before now, but I'm fully against any restrictions on buying them or requirements to be logged in or whatever for the simple reason that it will immediately lead to a 1000% increase in whining and demands that somebody Do. Something. every time someone gets bought an av they don't like. Endless "who bought me this, I personally consider it Beyond The Pale because I'm [whatever identity], I demand permabans, etc". Terrible. Mods can blank avs when they see em, we don't need yet another avenue for whiners to demand punishment of their enemies for the crime of Being Too Rude

She could have only been concerned her self buys would come out, however she also falsely accused people of buying the AV in question as a transphobic attack.

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

astral posted:

you buy sixteen avs, what do you get?
another new saga and no more street cred
Saint Jeffrey don't you ban me, 'cause I can't go
I owe my soul to the forum store

OK time to goldmine the thread before any more poo poo like this happens

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

freeasinbeer posted:

On the other hand Jeffery has repeatedly said that can’t be traced, and there is this objection that seems to indicate she’d prefer it to stay that way:

She could have only been concerned her self buys would come out, however she also falsely accused people of buying the AV in question as a transphobic attack.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

freeasinbeer posted:

I don't like the idea of certain people waving away every instance of transphobic avs with this when it's definitely been and will continue to be an issue outside of her actions until some sort of account restrictions are put in place

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder

freeasinbeer posted:

no one should be speculating on what cant be proved either way, and doubly so not you

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Grassy Knowles posted:

I don't like the idea of certain people waving away every instance of transphobic avs with this when it's definitely been and will continue to be an issue outside of her actions until some sort of account restrictions are put in place

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Smirking_Serpent posted:

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

END TRANSMISSION

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Grassy Knowles posted:

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

freeasinbeer posted:

Shut the gently caress up if you're going to post like this

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Kagaya Homoraisan posted:

no one should be speculating on what cant be proved either way, and doubly so not you

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Arrrthritis posted:

Thanks for adding that clarification, and sorry to add fuel to false speculation.

On the other hand, I don't think "what avs did spr buy" can really be answered by what spr says.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Grassy Knowles posted:

yeah lol you can already see people revving up their 'everything bad thats ever happened can be pinned on this' engines because how dare you imply these forums have a problem with transphobia whenever a trans person disagrees with people

if youre speculating anything remotely in that direction, shut the gently caress up

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

CainFortea posted:

On the other hand, I don't think "what avs did spr buy" can really be answered by what spr says.

Psycho Landlord posted:

Shut the gently caress up if you're going to post like this

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

gbs is starting to make this unfunny its time to goldmine this thread and gas gbs

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Smirking_Serpent posted:

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

END TRANSMISSION

The Deleter
May 22, 2010

lol

freeasinbeer
Mar 26, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Grassy Knowles posted:

She directly bought multiple AV/Redtext and accused someone of buying it for her, in order to advocate foe their ban. She has proven without a doubt to be a manipulative liar. Why would she tell the truth if she felt she could manipulate and lie to get herself out of trouble?

I mean the whole thing is lol, but also lol that folks are trying to rehabilitate her already.

Edit: I am not saying she bought all the hosed up AVs

We also can’t know if she did buy any of the other hosed up AVs that have been slung around besides her own!

However I think it’s so insane that we’d uncritically believe her denial of never buying someone else an AV one might find problematic one little bit.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

freeasinbeer fucked around with this message at 22:18 on Mar 24, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
yakuza