Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Upgrade
Jun 19, 2021

Lady Radia posted:

it’s not that deep, they’re going through a bad time right now.

for the past three years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

freeasinbeer posted:

Lmao at the folks ITT mad that someone they liked went aggro against half the other forums felt the need to invent drama over at least two years and got caught.

That’s hell of a saga.
/

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Lady Radia posted:

it’s not that deep, they’re going through a bad time right now.

reading that guys posts, makes me experience a bad time

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
Also please we urgently need new thread IKs so we can obliterate all the freaks coming in posting without mirth in their hearts

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Upgrade posted:

… how … it’s a point in click puzzle game. Am I not remembering this game right? You just clicked on shapes to align a big machine right??

theres like 5 myst games, a book series trilogy, and a tabletop rpg

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

freeasinbeer posted:

Lmao at the folks ITT mad that someone they liked went aggro against half the other forums felt the need to invent drama over at least two years and got caught.

That’s hell of a saga.

Your posts smell like you're elbow deep in a transformer looking for copper.

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
sagas needs ik badly

ik has shot the ik

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

you cant post that your going to get in trouble

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

qnqnx posted:

As far as it was explained, yes.
Still gonna lol at the concept of a Riven, the sequel to Myst centric RP with horny rear end goons

the goons weren't horny rear end, that was the whole problem!!!

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

freeasinbeer
Mar 26, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Boba Pearl posted:

how come when I read your posts, I get the vibe that you're aware at all times how far 500 ft is away from a school?

Really? We’re going right to convicted pedophilia accusal?

This is the reason folks hated SPR and her buddies. And some folks even raised concern over it in SAD.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qByKEu0zdco

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

freeasinbeer posted:

That’s hell of a saga.

You tell people you smoke meth to be cool, but really you're just taking obscene amounts of pseudophed

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

hearing about this game thats about inserting things into holes and getting the wrong ideas about it

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

freeasinbeer posted:

That’s hell of a saga.

here's a saga for you

war is bad

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

I just want to clarify; someone else made a live RPG of it, and they were the ones who made up the Korean sex doll autist. What Podima and their even more demented friend did was to take this template and adapt it for Discord use.

it wasn’t just that they ran it, it was the harmful and consistently manipulative way they managed it that was the bad part. click the ban entry and skim the thread for details

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pH8150Ht7Q

BUMBACLOT
Jun 19, 2008

freeasinbeer posted:

This is the reason folks hated SPR and her buddies. And some folks even raised concern over it in SAD.

If it’s any consolation I don’t think you’re a pedo I just think you’re a retard

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

TheSwizzler posted:

I like ya FNLN but you're an incredibly earnest dweeb

i cat help it

Ammat The Ankh posted:

Also please we urgently need new thread IKs so we can obliterate all the freaks coming in posting without mirth in their hearts

amen

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

war huh good god yall what is it good for

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

freeasinbeer posted:

You're a stunt double for seth rogen's cock.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Lumbermouth posted:

The one with the player character sex dolls was apparently a, like, Sailor Moon high school reunion RP. The Riven game was peramene's baby, which is why he kramered into the thread to take credit for it.

oh so the sex dolls were of 15 year old anime girls? great. even better. great job goons.

Upgrade
Jun 19, 2021

anyone want to join my rp set entirely in the opening cut scene that played at the beginning of a new Warcraft 2 campaign

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK posted:

theres like 5 myst games, a book series trilogy, and a tabletop rpg

There’s still a Myst MMO thing with active players

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

freeasinbeer posted:

You're what they based the Goombas in the New York Mario movie off of.

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.

Endorph posted:

i think podima was involved in a LARP (yes, really) with these characters/plot but it fell apart before any kind of conclusion and he was so invested in the riven the sequel to myst sex RP that he and his friends corraled a bunch of goons into living out the RP podima never got to have

hence the complete refusal to let goons tweak any of it if they were put off by any of the concepts and the attempts to downplay/hide it from people they thought would be put off by it

which even if it was just a normal rp and not a weird sexdoll one would still be insanely weird behavior

I thought sex doll/larp was the utena vibes one, not the riven one, and the riven one was the noncon sex scenes/torture one.

do hate that I'm typing these words out btw!!!!!!!!

edit: I hate even more that typing them out was completely unnecessary

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Grassy Knowles posted:

We did it folks, we beat the edit record

Forgot edit x* Ritalin is amazing

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

joining the elder scrolls rp discord and immediately aggroing the gamemaster who is playing molag bal

Hookechoes
Mar 12, 2023

Joey McChrist posted:

war huh good god yall what is it good for

"War. War never changes... that's what's so great about it."

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher
Amazing, simply amazing. Well worth the hour to catch up the 1000+ posts

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Unfortunately the time to goldmine this thread has passed and it must now be gassed

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

ulvir posted:

it wasn’t just that they ran it, it was the harmful and consistently manipulative way they managed it that was the bad part. click the ban entry and skim the thread for details

Oh yeah, I never meant to imply otherwise, just that they did it all for someone else's brain child. It wasn't even their own creation's sanctity that was more inviolable than actual people.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

joining the elder scrolls rp discord and immediately aggroing the gamemaster who is playing molag bal

phil voice: MO LAGGY BALLS

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

please do not change

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"
can we please get a saga that isn't spr, ukraine, or hosed up sexual power dynamics for a minute?

pentyne I'm begging you

B33rChiller posted:

Forgot edit x* Ritalin is amazing

I wish! my partner hasn't been able to fill their script in 2023 let alone having the bounty of availability necessary for recreational use. This was just a monster and a joint while submitting my resume places.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

the goons weren't horny rear end, that was the whole problem!!!

Well, the wrong kind of horny. Never trust goons with horny.

freeasinbeer posted:

Please stop loving posting immediately.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Endorph posted:

Unfortunately the time to goldmine this thread has passed and it must now be gassed

unfortunately I agree.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

freeasinbeer posted:

When you post does your keyboard clack, or does it more squelch with the years of fetid cum you've poured into it?